3 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Not the way it has been for over a year your going to have to work really hard to get those stuns and jason kills the way it was supposed to be good luck lol

So you're saying it's going to take me 2 hits to demask Jason with Buggzy instead of 1?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

So you're saying it's going to take me 2 hits to demask Jason with Buggzy instead of 1?

Gawd hope that dont happen...lmfao

1 minute ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Gawd hope that dont happen...lmfao

If jason lose 1v1 than he is really bad 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KFC Lachappa said:

If jason lose 1v1 than he is really bad 

Its happen already ran jason for 20 minutes straight hell I even ran jason and a whole lobby trying to kill my mitch! lol just because i called the cops the round before haha

Its happen already ran jason for 20 minutes straight hell I even ran jason and a whole lobby trying to kill my mitch! lol just because i called the cops the round before haha

Are you good with counselor ? Can you survive vs tryh jason with perfect shift and guard i cant survive that long shift fuck me 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KFC Lachappa said:

Are you good with counselor ? Can you survive vs tryh jason with perfect shift and guard i cant survive that long shift fuck me 

Yes many times lol its easy

6 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Yes many times lol its easy

You can win vs elite jason easy 1v1 but how tell 

@KFC LachappaIt's not about how far away you are or how many windows you can hop in..windows is a no no lol it's about how close you can be without being slashed or grabbed and make sure be ready for the knife throw and timing on your swings if you need to hit jason for stamina pretty much play the prey card 

@KFC LachappaIt's not about how far away you are or how many windows you can hop in..windows is a no no lol it's about how close you can be without being slashed or grabbed and make sure be ready for the knife throw and timing on your swings if you need to hit jason for stamina pretty much play the prey good will outplay you and kill you 

Good jason will outplay you and kill you if you cant hit him you are dead

You say you can survive easy vs good jason i think not best jason will kill you 

Just now, KFC Lachappa said:

Good jason will outplay you and kill you if you cant hit him you are dead 

You can always hit even if he's blocking  u get stam run rabbit run rabbit! Lol

You can always hit even if he's blocking  u get stam run rabbit run rabbit! Lol

No you need to hit jason for stamina jason go back use knife or grab gg you are dead 

Jason shift grab you and you are dead in 8 sec gg

In 1v1 he will fuck you really hard

2 minutes ago, KFC Lachappa said:

No you need to hit jason for stamina jason go back use knife or grab gg you are dead 

Jason shift grab you and you are dead in 8 sec gg

Hit dodge run he shifts run at him as he's shifts at you but zig zag as he shifts 

Hit dodge run he shifts run at him as he's shifts at you but zig zag as he 

Hit dodge can worke but he can still grab you and side shift is really op and hard to avoide even with zick zack jason can grab you

My friend do this to when i,m jason but i can kill him and he is the best counselor that i saw in F13

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KFC Lachappa said:

Hit dodge can worke but he can still grab you and side shift is really op and hard to avoide even with zick zack jason can grab you

My friend do this to when i,m jason but i can kill him and he is the best counselor that i saw in F13

Who is your friends gamer tag I know one of the best he is MX 

10 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Who is your friends gamer tag I know one of the best he is MX 

I warch your gameplay your skill in F13 is Normal 

make 1v1 Jason vs you if you are so gooood

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KFC Lachappa said:

I warch your gameplay your skill in F13 is Normal 

make 1v1 Jason vs you if you are so gooood

Did everyone just see this guy say 1 vs 1 hahahaha that's not what the game is about the game is about team work 

Did everyone just see this guy say 1 vs 1 hahahaha that's not what the game is about the game is about team work 

You say you can win 1v1 easy so are you scared ?

You say you can win 1v1 easy so are you scared ?

Lmao scared but this is not what the topic is about it's about how jason is weak please stay on the topic if not just move along from this post :) thanks

Just now, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Lmao scared but this is not what the topic is about it's about how jason is weak please stay on the topic if not just move along from this post :) thanks

Than dont say you can 1v1 jason easy okay 

Than dont say you can 1v1 jason easy okay 

But I already have many times jason tunnel's me from start for 20 minutes lol ok enough point proven stay on topic please thanks :)

But I already have many times jason tunnel's me from start for 20 minutes lol ok enough point proven stay on topic please thanks :)

Wow noob tunnels you are so good 

you avoide the 1v1 so you are weak as fuck 😃

@KFC Lachappa and @DEVILS_REJECTS7, I said earlier in the topic that there will be no more arguing here; it'd be wise to heed my very fair previous warning. This is a fairly productive topic and it needs to stay like that.

6 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

@KFC Lachappa and @DEVILS_REJECTS7, I said earlier in the topic that there will be no more arguing here; it'd be wise to heed my very fair previous warning. This is a fairly productive topic and it needs to stay like that.

Okay sorry 😃

29 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Sorry we are all in the same boat 

@KFC Lachappa, you need to read these rules properly and avoid multi-posting:

Please Post with Purpose: Be advised, we do offer areas to blow off steam and generally horse around, but in areas that are meant to be serious, we wish for you to post with intent, rather than simply 'up' your post count. This helps weed out spam, keep discussions on topic and gets information out there quicker. This includes "bump" posts.

Double/Multiple Posts: Please be mindful of double posting. If you have more thoughts on your initial post, please hit the 'edit' button, rather than publishing multiple posts in the same topic in quick succession. You can post if someone else posts after you. 

Found herehttp://forum.f13game.com/topic/3-friday-the-13th-the-game-forum-rules/

----------------------------------------------------------------------       HOW TO MAKE JASON A THREAT AGAIN ?       -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My answers to that:

I - JASON'S STRIKING POWER:

LOWER THE AMOUNT OF HEALTH REMOVED TO CRIPPLE A COUNSELLOR AT ONE SWING OF JASON'S AXE ! A COUNSELLOR SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO RUN AFTER A AXE HAS GONE THROUGH HIS SKULL ! LOWER THE CRIPPLING TOLERANCE LEVEL !!

II - WEAPON'S HEALTH:

PLEASE, ADD A CORROSIVE AURA TO JASON !!! IF THE COUNSELLORS STAY NEAR JASON, THEIR WEAPONS STARTS TO ROT ! THE MAXIMUM HEALTH OF THE WEAPONS SHOULD LOWER AT THE RATE OF 1 % PER 1,2 SECONDS IN AN AREA NEAR JASON FOR THE COUNSELLORS STICKING TO JASON ! I THINK THAT A PERIMETER OF 4 METERS IS ENOUGH !

THE HEALTH OF THE WEAPONS WILL NOT DROP BELOW 1 % !

III - FEAR EFFECT:

THE FEAR SHOULD ADD NEW EFFECTS IF PEOPLE STAY CLOSE TO JASON AND HAVE MAXIMUM FEAR:

A) AN AUTOMATIC "BLUR" (LIKE THE TV SCREEN GOING GREY) EVERY 10 SECONDS !

B.) 20 % OF CHANCE TO DROP THEIR WEAPONS AUTOMATICALLY EVERY 15 SECONDS !

C) 5 % OF CHANCE FOR THE PLAYER TO HAVE HIS CHARACTER DOING A RANDOM ACTION DURING 5 SECONDS AND NO CONTROL OVER HIS COUNSELLOR DURING THAT TIME !

IV - THE GRAB:

A) THE OLD GRAB MUST BE BACK !
B.) IF JASON GRABS A CHARACTER AND GET IT THEN THE COUNSELLOR TAKE THE SAME AMOUNT OF DAMAGES !

That's all I can think about for now but I will update as soon as I get new ideas ! :)