31 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

I never admitted such things. I feel as though I'm being trolled.

I never ever changed the topic of your comments at all, I responded to every point made and those points were not changed to something else related, after answering a point I would shift to a related one to clear that up too, or if your point relates to multiple things I would respond to those multiple things, so maybe it just seems like you misunderstood. Either way I made sure to answer everything including your argued points. One argue point you had at first was horror inc doesn't allow them to work on the game and I said why not and didn't shift to anything related while explaining, that's one example of how I didn't do what you said along with models and opinions you had on me I directly answered them all.... I answered in paragraphs for each point you had too, making the related things mostly separate.

i didn't say I won anything, but I think I'm a good debater if it's a topic I'm passionate about and I was.

how does directly responding to your statement about a specific thing, answering that specific thing, somehow make that answer not about the subject and just related to something similar? How I have responded now is how I responded everytime, so am I somehow responding to something related right now and not the subject at hand that was argued by you?

thanks a lot for the info on the new community lead, I tried searching the forums for blacktower info and any other info and didn't see this guys introduction pop up, so thanks for the link.

Horror inc has final approval over everything released, that hasn’t changed.

I sent you a personal message but to be honest, I don’t think you’re worth arguing with. 

I also answered about their approval in the original thread and that's not what your original comment was stating that I answered. You assumed they were not allowed at all with the wording you used and didn't already have approval on things they were already working on with the license.

im sorry I had to respond, I just don't want other people reading the comments and thinking what have I done wrong to upset you and having me judged off of your comments and not the original topic to read. At least this time I haven't quoted you or tagged you.

On 12/6/2018 at 12:32 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Holy shit we have a pro player over here! I guess his opinion is supposed to mean something. 

What makes you think his opinion doesn't matter and why does yours? Who should we listen to then? Maybe we should listen to noobs because the game should cater towards them right?

I dont know what else your comment is trying to say. Should we listen to no one and not post here? 

He wasn't bragging about being a pro or wanted to feel special, he just seems as though in a more likely scenario, he just wanted to say he's not a noob and wanted people to know he has experience in the subject at hand..... Which I like being pointed out.

unnecessary negativity from stupid comments prompts more from the receiving ends.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

What makes you think his opinion doesn't matter and why does yours? Who should we listen to then? Maybe we should listen to noobs because the game should cater towards them right?

I dont know what else your comment is trying to say. Should we listen to no one and not post here? 

He wasn't bragging about being a pro or wanted to feel special, he just seems as though in a more likely scenario, he just wanted to say he's not a noob and wanted people to know he has experience in the subject at hand..... Which I like being pointed out.

unnecessary negativity from stupid comments prompts more from the receiving ends.

Thanks  dynamic skills I'm really liking the comments this post has received it does seem like Jason is really too damn weak and no im not bragging lol just damn good lol

4 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Holy shit we have a pro player over here! I guess his opinion is supposed to mean something. 

Yeah call someone a pro and apparently it goes straight to their head...

15 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

I have no damn clue everyone has been calling me this lately haha... good point this how did I get in this club lol

I called you a pro because you said you play in tournaments. Not because of your skill level. Not that I'm saying you or your crew aren't good or anything. Might want to check that ego a little bit though...

14 hours ago, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

Um...kay... if you're on PS4 add me and we'll see if your claim can hold water: dr0pd34dcyn1c47

I don't recommend this. Picture 5 Vanessa's, a Buggzy, and a Chad, all armed with sharp weapons, hunting you down like a pack of wolves never more than a few feet apart. Believe me they're good at what they do. And they've had plenty of practice. 

13 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Sucker punch definitely needs a complete nerf 25% down to atleast 10% stun chance Jason needs atleast a huge speed buff then you'll see the community come alive again and all these kill squads will think twice about the trolling 

I can get a one hit demask with Buggzy if the first hit doesn't stun. I'm not sure nerfing sucker punch will help Jason out any. 

13 hours ago, SirMang said:

Jason isn't weak in the average QP lobby.  He's actually OP against a group of randoms. 

Jason is weak when you have a team of 3 or 4 who's only goal is to give him a beatdown and kill him.  There are ways to counter that, you just make sure you kill the non hit squad players first so one of them is Tommy.  Find the Tommy generator on the first morph and trap the hell out of it or guard it.  Just go back to your shack and sit in it in stalk once your mask is off.  Ir get lucky on killing sweater girl on a surprise shift grab. 

However, if you're just in lobbies where the entire lobbies goal is to kill Jason every round, barring a glitch in the game, Jason is dead every round.  

That's why I say I don't know how you'd balance/buff him because in the random lobbies a good Jason player will clear the lobby in like 5 minutes. 

Exactly this. You can't just buff the shit out of Jason to deal with full lobby kill squads or you'll ruin quick play. I think a few slight buffs would even the odds a bit without totally destroying quick play. 

@GeneiJin I agree that Jason needs a hit point buff. I think 25% sounds fair. I also think heavy attack needs to be taken away from the counselors. One or two hit demasks are ridiculous. And Jason doesn't deal any more damage in combat stance so why should counselors. Also I think we need meat sheilding back. I recall being about a tenth of a second short of choking out @DEVILS_REJECTS7 sweater girl right before she was knocked out of my hands and they gave my Jason the axe. Had meat sheilding been a thing it might have gone a different way. And I don't consider myself to be even close to the best Jason so even with a few little buffs in the right places I think Jason would be a lot less of a target and get the respect he deserves.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

How does one get inducted into this pro player club? 🤔

16 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

I have no damn clue everyone has been calling me this lately haha... good point this how did I get in this club lol

Come on in my lobbys if u dare and speak those words we all will say to you step your game up while u dont kill not one of us

Sent that request the devil is here to do the devils work

15 hours ago, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

Cool, I'll be on after work and other responsibilities of adulthood are attended to.

I feel you be safe

Want some later also? Lol

14 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Rain are you on ps4 if so let us show you the light

This thread is by far my favourite anime I’ve ever seen on this forum.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Im sorry I can't respond. I'm not good enough to talk to pro Friday the 13th players.  They shine brighter then the sun. Their skills are saught after around the world. We should all get on our knees and kiss DEVILS_REJECTS7's ass for even posting here. We are all but humble plebs in the presence of his greatness. Please impart your wisdom opon us. Inform us that Jason is weak. Give us the knowledge that Vanessa is the META character. We already know that shit already but I have to hear it from THE PRO. Give us your your knowledge. Tell us that Jenny has two more stat points then everyone else and Roy's negative Stun Resistance is actually positive. Because we on the fourms don't know anything. Just in case you miss all the sarcasm like you did last time I am being kind of sarcastic. 

Devils_Rejects7's post is correct. Jason is weak. He is killed too easily. At this point there really isn't too much anyone can do about it. And it's a horse so dead your just smashing bones now.

Everyone who is still posting on these fourms has a lot of time on the game. Enough to call themselves Pros easily. So I have to poke fun at anyone who claims to be a professional Friday the 13th player. I can't help myself. Congrats your a Pro at a game so casual it makes mobile garbage look hardcore. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Im sorry I can't respond. I'm not good enough to talk to pro Friday the 13th players.  They shine brighter then the sun. Their skills are saught after around the world. We should all get on our knees and kiss DEVILS_REJECTS7's ass for even posting here. We are all but humble plebs in the presence of his greatness. Please impart your wisdom opon us. Inform us that Jason is weak. Give us the knowledge that Vanessa is the META character. We already know that shit already but I have to hear it from THE PRO. Give us your your knowledge. Tell us that Jenny has two more stat points then everyone else and Roy's negative Stun Resistance is actually positive. Because we on the fourms don't know anything. Just in case you miss all the sarcasm like you did last time I am being kind of sarcastic. 

Devils_Rejects7's post is correct. Jason is weak. He is killed too easily. At this point there really isn't too much anyone can do about it. And it's a horse so dead your just smashing bones now.

Everyone who is still posting on these fourms has a lot of time on the game. Enough to call themselves Pros easily. So I have to poke fun at anyone who claims to be a professional Friday the 13th player. I can't help myself. Congrats your a Pro at a game so casual it makes mobile garbage look hardcore. 

Wow...did you actually take the time to come up with all that thanks for wasting your useless time ;) oh by the way..I didnt read any of it lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Amateur! .... 😂

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, SirMang said:

Jason no es débil en el lobby de QP promedio. En realidad es OP contra un grupo de randoms. 

Jason es débil cuando tienes un equipo de 3 o 4, cuyo único objetivo es darle una paliza y matarlo. Hay formas de contrarrestar eso, solo asegúrate de matar primero a los jugadores que no son de éxito, así que uno de ellos es Tommy. Encuentra el generador Tommy en el primer morph y reténlo o cuídalo. Solo regresa a tu choza y siéntate en el tallo una vez que te quites la máscara. Tengo suerte matando a una chica suéter en un cambio sorpresa. 

Sin embargo, si solo estás en los lobbies en los que el objetivo de todos los lobbies es matar a Jason en cada ronda, salvo un fallo en el juego, Jason está muerto en cada ronda.  

Por eso digo que no sé cómo lo equilibrarías / mejorarías porque en los lobbies aleatorios un buen jugador de Jason despejará el lobby en aproximadamente 5 minutos. 

Many times they tried to kill me without success 3 or 4 counselors. I do not say that I am a professional but I kill them strategically. The generator that you mention is also strategic is a way to avoid being killed

Lluvia, ¿estás en la PS4? Si es así, déjanos mostrarte la luz.

Unfortunately, I'm not in steam, but I'd love for us to play. It's fun when the teams that know how to play make it difficult. When he is in Ps4 he will let you know

Just now, JasonLives86 said:

OP, you are exactly right, Jason DEFINITELY needs to be buffed, BIG TIME. 

1 v 1 I think it is pretty well balanced. The more counselors you add to mix though the more it starts to tilt in their favor.

• Haha 1

Yeah, Jason is weak against any counselors, that know their shit. What I think would help is a Hit-points increase, give Jason invulnerability to damage and stuns after all STUN animations, have the power box connected to the CB radio appear on Jason's map, rework some counselor perks, could also rework Jason's weapon swing and grab, make throwing knives more deadly and Jason's bear traps deal more damage. These changes probably won't happen, but it's still good to have suggestions that the devs can see. 

• Like 1

We hear the same thing about Jason being weak/The game is still buggy over and over it's a wonder we haven't gone insane yet.

Does Gun Meda/Illfonic/Black Tower Studios even want to address these issues anymore?

• Like 1

I have played games where i have a hard time getting more then 5 kills and other times where i don't even try and wipe out the entire room sometimes b4 rage it really mostly depends on the skill set of the players and their game plan when you play against them. I have played games where iv had the entire team from the beginning attacking me even knocking off mask early then call Tommy yet i can manage most the time to kill them b4 they  can me one key I have had to learn the hard way was you have to be patient let them hit you use your block I have noticed weapons break faster when you block, swing back , and grab when you can and use your throwing knives keeping a level head helps you play better and they usually break their weapons hitting you grab when you can swing when you can't.  Also leave the gang morph off use stalk and wait for them to split up you may think they won't but after a few mins they usually always do to a degree to either repair, get weapons, or look for sprays this is a great time to shift grab the lamb that left the herd boom easy kill.  You will have your good games and you will have your bad when you have a bad game instead of getting frustrated and giving up take it as a learning experience and remember the more times you play against skilled players the more exp you will have in dealing with that situation at the end of the day it's a good thing as it will bring up your skills and better you. 

One thing I do hate is seeing people showboat and give a unskilled Jason player or new Jason player a hard time it's very immature just remember new player you will get better in time one major tip one that should always be used esp by new players is play offline def hard mode and practice, practice once your good in there go back to lobby and try your new skills after 2k hrs and almost a year with the game I enjoy and often go in offline mode and play the bots to get better at Jason great way to practice shift, throwing knives and stalk it don't hurt to take a lesson from Micheal Myers and stalk your prey b4 you go in for the kill.  Lastly and most important it's a game go have fun see ya in the lobby.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, pilospc said:

One thing I do hate is seeing people showboat and give a unskilled Jason player or new Jason player a hard time it's very immature just remember new player you will get better in time one major tip one that should always be used esp by new players is play offline def hard mode and practice, practice once your good in there go back to lobby and try your new skills after 2k hrs and almost a year with the game I enjoy and often go in offline mode and play the bots to get better at Jason great way to practice shift, throwing knives and stalk it don't hurt to take a lesson from Micheal Myers and stalk your prey b4 you go in for the kill.  Lastly and most important it's a game go have fun see ya in the lobby.

For sure. just had one of these last week. Level 40ish jason against a lobby of 150s and they killed him(i escaped in car). Jason was a cool guy and was like gg right away, but the one 150 guy had to rub it in tell him he was owned and trash. Im like really man!? Next game thank god this guy was jason and I got lucky enough to come back as tommy. He died. He was a really good jason too, but def proved my point that its not that great of an accomplishment to kill jason.. SMH...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Some could be new people as I have seen new people on the Xbox version and could join the forums...

Also it's hard to tell when's someone is sarcastic, when actual serious people say dumb shit like that unironically.

Also a lot of people who have played since day 1 could still be bad, or think otherwise from just having more casual people to luckily kill. There's a derp head who plays weekly from day 1 and he thinks Jason is too op.... he thinks counselors should have a pocket knife perk, with also walking Jason's with good perks only, cause running Jason's are op....

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

For sure. just had one of these last week. Level 40ish jason against a lobby of 150s and they killed him(i escaped in car). Jason was a cool guy and was like gg right away, but the one 150 guy had to rub it in tell him he was owned and trash. Im like really man!? Next game thank god this guy was jason and I got lucky enough to come back as tommy. He died. He was a really good jason too, but def proved my point that its not that great of an accomplishment to kill jason.. SMH...

Yeah those people are just assholes. By the time they're in the 40's I have no problem with killing them. But don't be an asshole about it. Especially when the guy took the lose with grace. The worst I will do is take a bow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Yeah those people are just assholes. By the time they're in the 40's I have no problem with killing them. But don't be an asshole about it. Especially when the guy took the lose with grace. The worst I will do is take a bow.

Just grab a car go full joykill on the team of 150s that think there badass...just simply reply umm...so badass huh couldn't even dodge a car :/

5 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

OP, you are exactly right, Jason DEFINITELY needs to be buffed, BIG TIME. 

Op... did u mean underpowered lol..Jason needs a huge buff yes big time lol 

5 hours ago, RichWalk9891 said:

We hear the same thing about Jason being weak/The game is still buggy over and over it's a wonder we haven't gone insane yet.

Does Gun Meda/Illfonic/Black Tower Studios even want to address these issues?

I believe they got there money and now figured hey games works ok....looks great...they are finished lol 

Hey gang!

First off, without pointing any fingers, let's try and get the civil back in this discussion. I know there are a lot of heavy, heated opinions currently, but we want to hear them ALL. So let's make sure we keep both sides feeling free to discuss.

That said, balancing is a major part of the update the team is currently working on. We have various fixes and balancing in this next coming update and I think a lot of voices in this thread will be pleased. As stated elsewhere, however, this update does not yet have a date set for it. I'll fill you all in on that as soon as I have something concrete.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Hey gang!

First off, without pointing any fingers, let's try and get the civil back in this discussion. I know there are a lot of heavy, heated opinions currently, but we want to hear them ALL. So let's make sure we keep both sides feeling free to discuss.

That said, balancing is a major part of the update the team is current working on. We have various fixes and balancing in this next coming update and I think a lot of voices in this thread will be pleased. As stated elsewhere, however, this update does not yet have a date set for it. I'll fill you all in on that as soon as I have something concrete.

Could you give us just a taste? Ok, what about just a confirmation that the upcoming balancing changes are for both counselors and Jason?

16 hours ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

I also answered about their approval in the original thread and that's not what your original comment was stating that I answered. You assumed they were not allowed at all with the wording you used and didn't already have approval on things they were already working on with the license.

im sorry I had to respond, I just don't want other people reading the comments and thinking what have I done wrong to upset you and having me judged off of your comments and not the original topic to read. At least this time I haven't quoted you or tagged you.

For the last time, they can’t work on it anything or release anything without approval from Horror inc. I can’t say it any clearer.

• Thanks 1