Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Not being able to hold duplicate items doesn’t make any sense, and wouldn’t accomplish anything anyway, so it’s pointless as well as being senseless.

Edit - people will adapt to it by making little piles of the items they do need. I would hate to see this implemented because it would lead to people hiding caches of stuff everywhere. When I currently do it I leave the caches in the open of a large room but if it was changed, I’d probably start hiding them too.

I'll go one better and add that if I drop my weapon every time I get slashed I'm going to quit playing. It's bad enough to get slashed down now. Why would anyone want to make it so there's no chance to defend yourself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Block works from angles now...

All angles at all times.

 

Meaning Jason should be able to block everything all the time, taking zero damage and never be stunned while block is up.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

All angles at all times.

 

Meaning Jason should be able to block everything all the time, taking zero damage and never be stunned while block is up.   

He can block all angles at all times as long as he's blocking now. If he didn't take damage while block is up then why would he get out of block? How many people do you run into that are running medic thick skin and hypochondriac?  And why would you want to take away the counselors only defense from a Slasher Jason? If you want it that easy play against the bots.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

15 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'll go one better and add that if I drop my weapon every time I get slashed I'm going to quit playing. It's bad enough to get slashed down now. Why would anyone want to make it so there's no chance to defend yourself?

 

Please do explain how getting disarmed after YOU get attacked by Jason means you can't defend yourself?  Because the reality is, you can still fight back or run away.   You have other people that can help you.  You have aid sprays, and pocket knives.  

You don't need to be able to stand and bang with Jason..  This the the PROBLEM.  Which only gets worse when groups attack Jason.

Because as of now. Jason can slash you, counselors barely flinch and can simply attack Jason right back and stun him or demask him.   And then just heal while Jason is stunned and continue to attack Jason.     

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Somethin Cool said:

He can block all angles at all times as long as he's blocking now. If he didn't take damage while block is up then why would he get out of block? 

I haven't played in a few weeks but since when did block work.. and work at all angles.

 

Besides, Jason is as slow as a turtle with Block up.   Fuckin' run away.  (Counselors are supposed to RUN AWAY not fight)

If Jason is blocking against a group..  then other players doing other objectives have a HUGE window of time to escape.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

 

 

Please do explain how getting disarmed after YOU get attacked by Jason means you can't defend yourself?  Because the reality is, you can still fight back or run away.   You have other people that can help you.  You have aid sprays, and pocket knives.  

You don't need to be able to stand and bang with Jason..  This the the PROBLEM.

Because as of now. Jason can slash you, counselors barely flinch and can simply attack Jason right back and stun him or demask him.   And then just heal while Jason is stunned and continue to attack Jason.     

 

Please explain how I can defend myself if I can't pick up my weapon because some shit Jason is slashing me down? What if he decides 3 pocket knives are too much for him to take and just slashes me to death? 

 

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I haven't played in a few weeks but since when did block work.. and work at all angles.

 

Besides, Jason is as slow as a turtle with Block up.   Fuckin' run away.  (Counselors are supposed to RUN AWAY not fight)

If Jason is blocking against a group..  then other players doing other objectives have a HUGE window of time to escape.

 

Block works fine... when it's up. The problem is it's too slow.

If they didn't want the counselors to put up a fight they shouldn't have put weapons in the game. Plain and simple. Of course nobody would play it if they didn't, so I'm glad they did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Please explain how I can defend myself if I can't pick up my weapon because some shit Jason is slashing me down? What if he decides 3 pocket knives are too much for him to take and just slashes me to death? 

This doesn't make sense..  

Either hit him 1st or run away.    (There i just explained it)

If you get hit and disarmed.. run away.   

If you want that weapon BACK he knocked out of your hands, run away and come back and pick it up.

 

Also counselors should not be able to hold 3 pocket knives (My other change) So Jason will take that pocket knive and know full well the next grab you're toast.  Unless you go find another one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

If they didn't want the counselors to put up a fight they shouldn't have put weapons in the game. Plain and simple. Of course nobody would play it if they didn't, so I'm glad they did. 

Fighting should be a last resort not a 1st option.  

You seem to like Jason being 'weak' with counselors beating the shit out em.  Thats you, but don't act like we all are agree with this bullshit.  Because alot people got sick of this game because of it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

This doesn't make sense..  

Either hit him 1st or run away.    (There i just explained it)

If you get hit and disarmed.. run away.   

If you want that weapon BACK he knocked out of your hands, run away and come back and pick it up.

 

Also counselors should not be able to hold 3 pocket knives (My other change) So Jason will take that pocket knive and know full well the next grab you're toast.  Unless you go find another one.

 

Edit: I meant 3 pocket knives on the map. That's one of the complaints I hear from bad Jason players now. "there's too many pocket knives"

If you can find 3 pocket knives now then you're in a shit lobby full of people hiding under beds. 

 

13 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Fighting should be a last resort not a 1st option.  

You seem to like Jason being 'weak' with counselors beating the shit out em.  Thats you, but don't act like we all are agree with this bullshit.  Because alot people got sick of this game because of it.

 

No I think Jason should be stronger and have better defenses but I also realize that I play counselor more often than I play Jason. Last time I checked so does everyone else. So no I wouldn't want my counselor to have to die every single match because people like you want an easy button to deal with the one percent of people that you have trouble with killing now.

You sound like someone that would be calling for a nerf on the cars even after all of these game breaking ideas got implemented. Because even then the trolls would be honking and doing ebrake slides around you while your poor defenseless Jason had to stand there and take it. 

Edited by Somethin Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PK’s aren’t an issue there are only 4 per match if you include Tommy’s @HuDawg. If you’re having that hard a time with medic try playing a Part 3 or 5. I seriously don’t get why you’d want to drive players away with arbitrary rules that are pointless. When was the last time you ran into 2 or more players with 6 heals? And why didn’t you just grab kill them?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Somethin Cool said:

If you can find 3 pocket knives now then you're in a shit lobby full of people hiding under beds. 

Doesn't matter..   if its shit or not.  This is a casual game.  Also My points stands in direct counter to what you claimed. 

2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

No I think Jason should be stronger and have better defenses but I also realize that I play counselor more often than I play Jason. Last time I checked so does everyone else. So no I wouldn't want my counselor to have to die every single match because people like you want an easy button to deal with the one percent of people that you have trouble with killing now.

I play counselor too.  And everything i posted for changes is from a counselor perspective.  Being able to gang beat Jason with ease RUINS my counselor play time.

Counselors are supposed to FUCKIN DIE or FUCKIN ESCAPE.    Not fight Jason and kill em with ease.  

Nothing i posed means you can't defend yourself.  It just pushes counselors to fight less and run more. So what the fuck are you talking about 'EASY BUTTON"?

LOL?

 

8 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

 

You sound like someone that would be calling for a nerf on the cars

I've actually called for a nerf to cars.  

Saying that cars should have limited gas to force counselors to go for an escape instead of playing ping pong on the roads going back and forth.  (But thats another topic)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Doesn't matter..   if its shit or not.  This is a casual game.  Also My points stands in direct counter to what you claimed. 

I play counselor too.  And everything i posted for changes is from a counselor perspective.  Being able to gang beat Jason with ease RUINS my counselor play time.

Counselors are supposed to FUCKIN DIE or FUCKIN ESCAPE.    Not fight Jason and kill em with ease.  

Nothing i posed means you can't defend yourself.  It just pushes counselors to fight less and run more. So what the fuck are you talking about 'EASY BUTTON"?

LOL?

 

I've actually called for a nerf to cars.  

Saying that cars should have limited gas to force counselors to go for an escape instead of playing ping pong on the roads going back and forth.  (But thats another topic)

Wouldn't it be easier to have them nerf the bots for you so they don't all spawn in with a pocket knife and firecrackers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor jason in this thread instead of looking like a killer looks like a victim lol.

they should improve it urgently  ; Even being strategic they can kill you easily if there are good players.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

PK’s aren’t an issue there are only 4 per match if you include Tommy’s @HuDawg. If you’re having that hard a time with medic try playing a Part 3 or 5. I seriously don’t get why you’d want to drive players away with arbitrary rules that are pointless

Im not saying im having a issue with pocket knives.  Its a combination of things  that i listed that is the issue.

Also driving players away is already what this game has done..   with it current state.   

Making the game better isn't going to drive players way. But it will drive the wrong type of players away.

13 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

. When was the last time you ran into 2 or more players with 6 heals? And why didn’t you just grab kill them?

All the fucking time... 

Also, why didn't Jason just kill me?   Because if he does grab me il break free  (Pocket knife)  If he slashes me, il melee him and heal.  With a few other counselors with me this shit just repeats itself.

Please stop thinking im talking about this from me playing as Jason.  Because im not.

I want my counselor experience to be more extreme..  Not heavily titled in my favor that ends up with Jason looking like a complete bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Wouldn't it be easier to have them nerf the bots for you so they don't all spawn in with a pocket knife and firecrackers?

People who play against bots can just play easy..  They have less PK and fire crackers..   Not sure what bots have to do with anything tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Rain said:

Poor jason in this thread instead of looking like a killer looks like a victim lol.

Some people here think Jason players need to learn all the attack/recovery animation frames.  They need to study it, learn it...  and play this game like mortal combat...

Its haaaarlaaaryious.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hace 19 minutos, HuDawg dijo:

Algunas personas aquí se han adaptado a los jugadores. Necesitan estudiarlo, aprenderlo ... y jugar este juego como un combate mortal ...

Su haaaarlaaaryious.

 


Creo que si juegas bien con Jason e inteligentemente puedes dificultar que los consejeros lo maten. Pero incluso así terminarán matándote en un juego fácilmente y si no tienes mucha suerte, será más fácil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I want my counselor experience to be more extreme..  Not heavily titled in my favor that ends up with Jason looking like a complete bitch.

You can control this for yourself, don’t take any perks, don’t pick up more than one item, never use a map or flashlight and Don’t carry a weapon. Buddy if you’re arguing from the Counselors side of things these factors are all things you can control yourself. You want easy mode for Jason, I think it’s the wrong way to go. Add don’t subtract, it was summed up earlier.

Stop double posting, it’s disrespectful and will get the thread locked. 

26 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Some people here think Jason players need to learn all the attack/recovery animation frames.  They need to study it, learn it...  and play this game like mortal combat...

Its haaaarlaaaryious.

 

This isn’t the way I choose to play but it is totally a valid, if that’s your thing so be it. You should stop hating on people just for having a different play style than you. Not everyone wants to have the same experience or play it your way. You keep saying the game is intended to be played a certain way, it isn’t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You can control this for yourself, don’t take any perks, don’t pick up more than one item, never use a map or flashlight and Don’t carry a weapon. Buddy if you’re arguing from the Counselors side of things these factors are all things you can control yourself. You want easy mode for Jason,

I already do that..  lol.   

Besides, This is squarely in the hands of the people in charge of this game to make it better.  

I don't want easy mode for Jason...   But, i sure as hell don't easy mode for counselors which it currently is..    So, if the changes make it easier for Jason.. Thats a GREAT THING.

Give Jason his balls back and put counselors in their place.  This isn't complicated.

11 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

 

This isn’t the way I choose to play but it is totally a valid, if that’s your thing so be it. You should stop hating on people just for having a different play style than you.

 

I also don't care if its 'their thing''.  This is supposed to be a F13th game.. Not a bargin bin boss battle game.

And to be honest.. Telling me to STOP something just makes me do even more.   Im that type of person.  I don't lay down for anyone.  Just sayin'..

 

I ain't no bitch.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

I already do that..  lol.   

Besides, This is squarely in the hands of the people in charge of this game to make it better.  

I don't want easy mode for Jason...   But, i sure as hell don't easy mode for counselors which it currently is..    So, if the changes make it easier for Jason.. Thats a GREAT THING.

Give Jason his balls back and put counselors in their place.  This isn't complicated.

 

I also don't care if its 'their thing''.  This is supposed to be a F13th game.. Not a bargin bin boss battle game.

And to be honest.. Telling me to STOP something just makes me do even more.   Im that type of person.  I don't lay down for anyone.  Just sayin'..

 

I ain't no bitch.

 

Bitches are inadequate men, haters are people who bring others down to pull themselves up because they feel inadequate, ie. haters are bitches, just sayin.

Edit - I’m going to leave my previous statement as is but I would like to clarify that this is not a sentiment that I personally hold, just the way that the term bitch is used by a certain subset of the internet and it’s culture. Haters do feel inadequate, so that part is a sentiment I do hold, lol.

I think we’ve said all we can on the subject of your suggestions @HuDawg, I’m not interested in going back and forth just to take shots at your ego, we both know how that will end. I actually want you to stick around the community and keep us honest so let’s not go down that road, ok. Truce. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Sweet lord some of you are over thinking this waaaay too much.

This isn't a complex deep game.    Its a casual party game not a competitive game..   And some of your are really over thinking EVERYTHING..

The fixes need to be simple and direct.

This ^..  is all thats really needed to flip this game around and force players to actually play as intended.

None of us have the right to dictate "what is intended". As much as I dislike how certain styles of game play have come along, people have their rights, even if they make little sense.

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Edit - people will adapt to it by making little piles of the items they do need. I would hate to see this implemented because it would lead to people hiding caches of stuff everywhere. When I currently do it I leave the caches in the open of a large room but if it was changed, I’d probably start hiding them too.

The best of the best in this game community always seem to adapt to any changes made to this game.

I occasionally stash an item or two for later, especially if I don't want the kill squads hoarding all the items.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

It makes sense when people are using medic perks and running around with 6 heals and/or ONE player is holding 3 pocket knives.    Or a combination of both when spread out between a few players.

So now.. its toned down  much more especially when combined with the two other changes.  Meaning you can only hold 2 sprays via the med perks and one pocket knife. 

I don't see the whole 6 spray or 3 pocketknife scenario very rarely. Normally if I grab a counselor and they use a knife, I'll switch to slashing them. If I slash a counselor and they heal, I'll switch to grabbing. A good Jason assumes nothing and adapts on the fly.

2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'll go one better and add that if I drop my weapon every time I get slashed I'm going to quit playing. It's bad enough to get slashed down now. Why would anyone want to make it so there's no chance to defend yourself?

I wouldn't code it as every Jason hit disarms you. If it was a percent chance, that would make a lot more sense.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Meaning Jason should be able to block everything all the time, taking zero damage and never be stunned while block is up.   

Jason should never take zero damage while blocking. He should take a lot less damage, but not zero. In Rage mode, he should take even less while blocking.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Please do explain how getting disarmed after YOU get attacked by Jason means you can't defend yourself?  Because the reality is, you can still fight back or run away.   You have other people that can help you.  You have aid sprays, and pocket knives.

Everything about this game is a choice. People can choose to help you, or they can run away. It's their choice either way.

Most of us are still in agreement that Jason is the losing side in this equation as of late. The fixes to resolve will come, sooner or later.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

If Jason is blocking against a group..  then other players doing other objectives have a HUGE window of time to escape.

They do have a window of time to escape. The issue is will they or won't they?

2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

If they didn't want the counselors to put up a fight they shouldn't have put weapons in the game. Plain and simple. Of course nobody would play it if they didn't, so I'm glad they did. 

Even with no weapons, there would likely still be people playing this game. It would be a totally different experience, but some people like different.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Also counselors should not be able to hold 3 pocket knives (My other change) So Jason will take that pocket knive and know full well the next grab you're toast.  Unless you go find another one.

There should always be a bit of uncertainly in this game.

Does a counselor have one pocket knife or three?

Will a counselor heal one time or six?

These and other questions go through my mind in each match. And the answer round surprises me the majority of the time.

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

PK’s aren’t an issue there are only 4 per match if you include Tommy’s @HuDawg. If you’re having that hard a time with medic try playing a Part 3 or 5. I seriously don’t get why you’d want to drive players away with arbitrary rules that are pointless. When was the last time you ran into 2 or more players with 6 heals? And why didn’t you just grab kill them?

Players will leave on their own regardless of what happens with this game.

New games come out that appeal to them.

Players get burned out and need a break.

Friends stop playing, so they stop playing.

There could be nine or ten other reasons why people stop playing. The majority of people will stop eventually, for one reason or another.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Doesn't matter..   if its shit or not.  This is a casual game.  Also My points stands in direct counter to what you claimed. 

I play counselor too.  And everything i posted for changes is from a counselor perspective.  Being able to gang beat Jason with ease RUINS my counselor play time.

Counselors are supposed to FUCKIN DIE or FUCKIN ESCAPE.    Not fight Jason and kill em with ease.  

 

Saying that cars should have limited gas to force counselors to go for an escape instead of playing ping pong on the roads going back and forth.  (But thats another topic)

While this seems like a casual game to some, to others it would be the equivalent of the dream game they live for day by day.

There's no rule saying that counselors should die. There is one that says that counselors could die.

As for cars with limited gas, I'd move the line back a bit and say that the gas put in the car is an amount that varies. Most of the time, you can get out of camp if you just push to do so. If you were looking to joyride around camp, then you'd eventually run out of gas. There should be a small chance that the car could stall due to not enough gas being present. You put that in the equation, and every once in a while, it would make things interesting.

Would the development team consider this? @mattshotcha

1 hour ago, The Rain said:

Poor jason in this thread instead of looking like a killer looks like a victim lol.

they should improve it urgently  ; Even being strategic they can kill you easily if there are good players.

The key part is the "good players". This is a game (first) based on a well-loved movie franchise (second). The top players will adapt to any change that comes, because that's what good gamers do.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Im not saying im having a issue with pocket knives.  Its a combination of things  that i listed that is the issue.

Also driving players away is already what this game has done..   with it current state.   

Making the game better isn't going to drive players way. But it will drive the wrong type of players away.

All the fucking time... 

Also, why didn't Jason just kill me?   Because if he does grab me il break free  (Pocket knife)  If he slashes me, il melee him and heal.  With a few other counselors with me this shit just repeats itself.

Please stop thinking im talking about this from me playing as Jason.  Because im not.

I want my counselor experience to be more extreme..  Not heavily titled in my favor that ends up with Jason looking like a complete bitch.

That's not entirely true. Even if this game was "perfect" by anyone's standards, the wrong type of player will still find their way into a match.

Gaming has changed from the golden age, to the dark age.

Wanting to enjoy an extreme counselor experience is not a bad thing. Making adjustments that are too extreme is a bad thing.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

People who play against bots can just play easy..  They have less PK and fire crackers..   Not sure what bots have to do with anything tho.

Bots are a good warmup for players who want to get in the groove as Jason. I warm up with that mode sometimes before slipping into Quick Play.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Some people here think Jason players need to learn all the attack/recovery animation frames.  They need to study it, learn it...  and play this game like mortal combat.

In any game, knowledge is power. The knowledge for this game has led to some interesting matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Slower recharge rate doesn't equal slower shift. The only Jason's that have slower shift are 2 and 4 (both running Jason's). All neutral shift (3,5,7,8) and all +shift (6,9,Savini) Jason's have the same shift speed and duration. The only thing that changes is the recharge rate. And to be honest I don't think 10 seconds either way should make a difference in QP. You just have to be smarter about when you use it.

Like I just said Jason's 2,5,6,9 have lower hit points so I'm pretty sure that makes any of them worse for combat than Jason's 3,4,7,8, Savini. Also only 3,4,7, Savini have +weapon strength. You can pretty much take away part 4 at this point due to his horrible -shift and -traps. Now you can take away part 8 because of no weapon strength. So the top 3 Jason's are 3 (by a long shot despite having neutral shift), followed by Savini (a walking Jason with +shift even though he always has a big target on his back) and part 7 (another walking Jason with neutral shift). So to answer your question 7 and 8 (3rd and 4th) are better than most because they have full health, neutral shift, part 7 has weapon strength, part 8 has +destruction, and an added bonus of +sense for part 7 and +stalk for part 8. 

Edit: you could arguably even put part 4 behind part 6 because of his lack of being able to control objectives

I meant speed as in speed of recharge lol...

hit points don’t matter too much when you can blow away all their masks anyway quite easily and some having the higher stun chance like tommy 86 said makes it that they don’t take as much damage. Running is still better for combat, how would everyone feel if part 3 walked as well? Or every Jason. Would that not make any difference in gameplay, it does a lot. I already said in my comment that running ones arnt perfect either with some perks, I don’t get your point with that. I know the only real good runner is part 3 and others have their problems. 

Walkers just need more speed or should at least all get a default +shift. Stamina is the issue and the easy maneuverability of getting around them and combating . Tommy said he’s posting a full rundown of combat and what needs to change and everything and I’m sure he will mention the walkers maybe and where they sit. 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not simply giving Jason another set of powers with their own cooldowns while he is in combat mode, with passive (bonus) and active use ?

For example:

1) Spread the fear:

Passive: The counselors near Jason drop their stamina faster when being active .

Active: In an area around Jason, the counselors touched by Jason's invisible AOE aura can't regenerate their stamina during 30 seconds, the fear counter is maxed and they have a chance (20%, every second) to drop their weapons or incontrolably run around during 15 seconds.

Cooldown: 20 seconds

2) Berserker rush:

Active: Jason lock down on one target and walk to her in a straight line. He cannot be stun or damaged during 10 seconds.

Passive: The weapons have a chance to break more easily (15%)

Cooldown: 25 seconds

3) Curse:

Active: People around Jason have a chance to miss attacks when activated (15%). Counselors running speed is slowed down by 10%.

Passive: no passive use.

Cooldown: 40 seconds.

4) Bear smash:

Active: Jason stomp the ground, making the counselors stumble and having twice the usual weapon recovery than usual.
Passive: Jason have an enhanced chance to cripple the counselors with every hits (20 %) or make them drop their weapons (15%). (PS: This doesn't enhance the damages of Jason's attacks).

Cooldown: 15 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, KenshiroHNK said:

Why not simply giving Jason another set of powers with their own cooldowns while he is in combat mode, with passive (bonus) and active use ?

We can’t add new content, so any ideas need to make use of content or features already in the game.

Your idea for a separate set of Jason powers in Combat Stance is a bloody good one though, even if it’s not possible due to the no new content part, so new powers are a no go.

I think they could do something with the idea of activating powers while in CS, maybe have them auto trigger when you exit it, so you could use Morph to get away from hunting parties and Shift straight out of CS as well... not sure if that would be a possibility though. It would probably end up not being very useful unless you could cancel the Morph, you might waste it.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×