Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BillyBallo said:

My friend, please, open google.com, write inside the box the word: "punctuation", open the first result and please read what is inside it. You will discover a new, wonderful, world.

Thanks,
The Community.

I'm pretty much know you understand exactly what I'm saying lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SirMang said:

Honestly that doesn't matter too much, unless Jason just camps that generator all match.  Although if you're having 4 people over there with one repairing and 3 playing pinata party, Tommy is getting called anyway. 

Very true not hard to keep knocking Jason down while repairing and calling body blocking while blocking the generator Jason can't stop it even just slashing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Sucker punch definitely needs a complete nerf 25% down to atleast 10% stun chance Jason needs atleast a huge speed buff then you'll see the community come alive again and all these kill squads will think twice about the trolling 

This wouldn't do much, if anything at all. 

3-4 Buggzy/Vanessas with thick skin will demask Jason without sucker punch quickly.  Meanwhile, they will be the first two to die and one's gonna be Tommy. 

Win-win for the hit squad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SirMang said:

This wouldn't do much, if anything at all. 

3-4 Buggzy/Vanessas with thick skin will demask Jason without sucker punch quickly.  Meanwhile, they will be the first two to die and one's gonna be Tommy. 

Win-win for the hit squad. 

Over on dead by daylight they had the same problem killers was to damn slow and now hit box and speed went up now it's a kill fest I'm pretty sure faster Jason will help out alot lol fast swing faster grab faster run or walking would be so nice its Friday the 13th not beat Jason down on friday the 13th lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Honestly that doesn't matter too much, unless Jason just camps that generator all match.  Although if you're having 4 people over there with one repairing and 3 playing pinata party, Tommy is getting called anyway. 

Not true, I've had plenty of games where I successfully contested the repair of that generator without entirely camping it.   If a counselor is guarding that box, always attack the caller, then body block the radio until you have a chance to break that box.

32 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Sucker punch definitely needs a complete nerf 25% down to atleast 10% stun chance Jason needs atleast a huge speed buff then you'll see the community come alive again and all these kill squads will think twice about the trolling 

Sucker punch isn't the problem.  Even off of no-stun, a skilled player can use canceling tech to avoid punishes when soloing Jason, and in a mob it doesn't matter.  I play with the assumption that every swing will stun, so I aim to never get hit with uses of evading, blocking, and defensive shift-canceling.  Jason fundamentally can't deal with too many counselors at once, so the average Jason player are at the mercy of mobs, especially if they are skilled.

While many here endorse buffing Jason's HP, I've seen requests as high as 3x, buffing it that high will likely ensure Jason is super rarely killed at low-levels, non-competitive play.  IMO, the Jason kill part of the game experiance, and should be a concern for every Jason, but it shouldn't be as easy as it is now.  As I advocated before, give the Tommy Radio to Jason will allow him to "guard" the Jason kill just like any other objective and a modest HP buff, like 20--30% to give Jason a little more room for error.  With that change, killing Jason will happen less often, will feel earned, can still happen in most levels of play, and require more coordinated effort by kill-squads than just gang-bang Jason, generally leading to more fun.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

No true, I've had plenty of games where I contested the generator without entirely camping it.   If a counselor is guarding that box, always attack the caller, then body block the radio until you have a chance to break that box.

 

That sounds like some fun game play.  If you're just gonna body block the Tommy radio all game long, you may as well just go out for a swim instead.  

If you're going against a lobby just looking to kill you, they'll split up and half of them will be in the cabin with the radio and the other half at the generator.  

You'll never leave the radio because if you do the call will be made and you'll be dead. You can't attempt to attack anyone because it will move you from the radio and then you'll be stunned and the call will be made.  You can't attempt to grab anyone because you'll be stunned and it could move you enough away from the radio to make the call. 

You've turned the lobby into a 20 minute snoozefest stalemate until time runs out and everyone lives. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SirMang said:

That sounds like some fun game play.  If you're just gonna body block the Tommy radio all game long, you may as well just go out for a swim instead. 

LOL, you not going to need to body block it the entire game.  Shift in, slash (and kill the caller if you can), body block it, fences off or throw knives surrounding counselors.  Wait till shift, then shift cancel your swings to avoid stun while maintaining the body block on the Radio.  As lame as that sounds, its just about as lame as using the entire lobby just to fix one thing if you ask me.  Eventually, as they ether lose players or survival items/weapons, they will get bored, scatter, or die.

Large maps helps delaying counselor grouping together quickly giving Jason some breathing room to knock a few out before out of control mob can form.  If you ask me, small maps should be avoided if the lobby intends on playing with any serious intent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

LOL, you not going to need to body block it the entire game.  Shift in, slash (and kill the caller if you can), body block it, fences off or throw knives surrounding counselors.  Wait till shift, then shift cancel your swings to avoid stun while maintaining the body block on the Radio.  As lame as that sounds, its just about as lame as using the entire lobby just to fix one thing if you ask me.  Eventually, as they ether lose players or survival items/weapons, they will get bored, scatter, or die.

Large maps helps delaying counselor grouping together quickly giving Jason some breathing room to knock a few out before out of control mob can form.  If you ask me, small maps should be avoided if the lobby intends on playing with any serious intent.

They're not gonna lose players, that's what you don't get. 

They'll hit you a few, notice you don't move away, and then stand there just out of your reach, dancing and mocking the fk out of you on the mic.  In the attempt to anger/fluster/frustrate you into coming at them. 

You'll throw your knives at them, they'll use their health sprays.  Whatever the size of the group, they'll have double that in sprays.  You'll run out of knives, they'll all be fine.  

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SirMang said:

They're not gonna lose players, that's what you don't get. 

They'll hit you a few, notice you don't move away, and then stand there just out of your reach, dancing and mocking the fk out of you on the mic.  In the attempt to anger/fluster/frustrate you into coming at them. 

 

Yea, I've seen this before, and still manage to get them to scatter.  I'm not saying that a Jason will always prevent a call, but he does have a fighting chance.  These are still better odds of fighting off the Jason kill than just letting Tommy get called for free.  I play with several Kill-squads, and my Jason has been tested by them.  I really haven't seen much new thrown at me anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SirMang said:

Honestly that doesn't matter too much, unless Jason just camps that generator all match.  Although if you're having 4 people over there with one repairing and 3 playing pinata party, Tommy is getting called anyway. 

Very true not hard to keep knocking Jason down while repairing and calling body blocking while blocking the generator Jason can't stop it even just slashing I'll be up and rolling soon with the agn crew we shall be waiting meng I'm pretty sure you understand what's about to happen to this other guy as Jason lol he may be skilled but he stands no chance when we already know Chad's having a beat down lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are very basic ways they could make Jason better than what he is now. They just basically bait and switched the beta/F13 film fan crowd and in turn catered to the Dead By Daylight crowd in terms of the side with the numbers should have the better time. Add to that, the whole 1 in 75 chances of Jason being killed during playtesting they gloated about sounds so fucking laughable now when he's killed far beyond that.

It just goes back to everyone is used to the way the game is played and any 'drastic' change and what's left of the community would be in an uproar, combined with the absolute lack of communication on really anything consistently (no offense to the new community guy) and there you have it.

This topic more or less hit the nail on the head in terms of what went right and wrong.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20315-what-were-the-top-5-biggest-successesfailures-of-the-game-now-that-content-is-dead/

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tyrant666 said:

There are very basic ways they could make Jason better than what he is now. They just basically bait and switched the beta crowd and in catered to the Dead By Daylight crowd in terms of the side with the numbers should have the better time. Add to that, the whole 1 in 75 chances of Jason being killed during playtesting they gloated about sounds so fucking laughable now when he's killed far beyond that.

It just goes back to everyone is used to the way the game is played and any 'drastic' change and what's left of the community would be in an uproar, combined with the absolute lack of communication on really anything consistently (no offense to the new community guy) and there you have it.

Ive been playing since digital release maybe 2 weeks after and finally came to the forms why to just maybe the dev's would see a post about there Jason being so weak and here to see if it matters I'm speaking for all the new players and veteran players that are still around not many and I hope they make Jason really badass make the game fearful of Jason it's not hard just buff those stats and watch magic happen would be awesome if this actually heard I'm not push over as Jason I know exactly how to counter block and make kill squads rage quit it's been done countless times just trying to help thanks for the welcome here lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Ive been playing since digital release maybe 2 weeks after and finally came to the forms why to just maybe the dev's would see a post about there Jason being so weak and here to see if it matters I'm speaking for all the new players and veteran players that are still around not many and I hope they make Jason really badass make the game fearful of Jason it's not hard just buff those stats and watch magic happen would be awesome if this actually heard I'm not push over as Jason I know exactly how to counter block and make kill squads rage quit it's been done countless times just trying to help thanks for the welcome here lol

Welcome to the forums, did you forget to equip a Thick Skin? 😝 

Just F’in with you, but you should know this was actually pretty gentle for how new people’s first arguments go. We haven’t even been threatened with a lock yet, lol. It’s fine, you’re fine, you’ll figure it out so stick around. Oh and if you are taking them up on any offers of fighting with their kill squad you should know that it’s legit going to end bad for you. If it doesn’t though, I’ll let you have a whole week of bragging rights, that seems to be why you joined. 

 

Shit, I was trying to be nice but that doesn’t read as very friendly, I’ll try again. Welcome to the forum, we can be a bit opinionated, but don’t worry it’s all in good fun. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Welcome to the forums, did you forget to equip a Thick Skin? 😝 

Just F’in with you, but you should know this was actually pretty gentle for how new people’s first arguments go. We haven’t even been threatened with a lock yet, lol. It’s fine, you’re fine, you’ll figure it out so stick around. Oh and if you are taking them up on any offers of fighting with their kill squad you should know that it’s legit going to end bad for you. If it doesn’t though, I’ll let you have a whole week of bragging rights, that seems to be why you joined. 

 

Shit, I was trying to be nice but that doesn’t read as very friendly, I’ll try again. Welcome to the forum, we can be a bit opinionated, but don’t worry it’s all in good fun. 

Bragging rights lol no I dont need those inhale enough just hear in Hope's the dev's actually see and hear the words of the community and I didn't even see this as a argument but I am still waiting on this Jason to except the challenge lol I'm with hmm..let's see some big names are among me BIGLIZZLE REV ROYAL TY LADY NIGHTMARE BRAX JUST A FEW we mean business but always fun comes first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Bragging rights lol no I dont need those inhale enough just hear in Hope's the dev's actually see and hear the words of the community and I didn't even see this as a argument but I am still waiting on this Jason to except the challenge lol I'm with hmm..let's see some big names are among me BIGLIZZLE REV ROYAL TY LADY NIGHTMARE BRAX JUST A FEW we mean business but always fun comes first

I look forward to seeing it, I was poking fun about bragging rights. Glad you’re not offended, or see the last page as an argument. You’re still doing that thing with the bragging though as I’ve never heard of these people. 

I will tell you, that I’m convinced that it should be a thing that happens. I would actually enjoy seeing it play out, most people have backed down after this point (not naming any names). I’m still having a hard time believing you’re serious, not trying to goad you but man your lack of punctuation is maybe encouraging bad impulses on my part. 

And before you ask I’ve never fought them, but I’m reasonably sure they’d kill me 3/5 or 4/5 matches, they’re far better than the hit squad I play against. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I look forward to seeing it, I was poking fun about bragging rights. Glad you’re not offended, or see the last page as an argument. You’re still doing that thing with the bragging though as I’ve never heard of these people. 

I will tell you, that I’m convinced that it should be a thing that happens. I would actually enjoy seeing it play out, most people have backed down after this point (not naming any names). I’m still having a hard time believing you’re serious, not trying to goad you but man your lack of punctuation is maybe encouraging bad impulses on my part. 

And before you ask I’ve never fought them, but I’m reasonably sure they’d kill me 3/5 or 4/5 matches, they’re far better than the hit squad I play against. 

Yeah I know my punctuation is horrible but if you would like on ps4 hit me up always great times DEVILS_REJECTS7 oh it's the same as my form name lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Yeah I know my punctuation is horrible but if you would like on ps4 hit me up always great times DEVILS_REJECTS7 oh it's the same as my form name lol 

Mine name is too, also on PS4 but I don’t generally hunt Jason so my interest is academic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’re a troll, I’m not interested in your opinion. You should refrain from tagging or quoting me in the future. 

@Slasher_Clone Are you serious, I'm not a troll it's a real question..... Also a question wouldn't be an opinion. I didn't think you would be so upset over a whole other topic where I just counter argued everything you said. So trolling is being a good debater?

Can anyone say if blacktower watches the forums, I'm not up to speed on what they do.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has been an issue for months, and they have patched several times and still Jason is a weak bitch. It’s nothing new, everyone knows they caved to the snowflakes that don’t like dying.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

This has been an issue for months, and they have patched several times and still Jason is a weak bitch. It’s nothing new, everyone knows they caved to the snowflakes that don’t like dying.

Well after this post let's see if it gets some attention all veteran player and new should say something maybe just maybe we will get a huge Jason buff and they wont mess it up this time lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Are you serious, I'm not a troll it's a real question..... Also a question wouldn't be an opinion. I didn't think you would be so upset over a whole other topic where I just counter argued everything you said. So trolling is being a good debater? Can anyone say if blacktower watches the forums, I'm not up to speed on what they do.

You are a troll and have admitted as much in past posts. You didn’t argue about anything I said in the other thread, you argued about things that were related to the things I said but not about the things I said. I don’t think anyone else thinks you won anything in our past exchange. You aren’t a good debater.

We have a new Community Lead, he passes info along to the right parties, including Black Tower. I’m pretty sure it says that in his introduction. Here’s a link with your answer...

 

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/25440-meet-your-new-lead-community-developer-at-gun-media-mattshotcha/?tab=comments#comment-339392

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Can anyone say if blacktower watches the forums, I'm not up to speed on what they do.

That is a question I have seen asked a few times on the forums, but haven’t seen an answer. When Illfonic was still involved with the game, they had someone that would chime in ever once in a while on the forums, but up to this point, I don’t think Black Tower has been to the forums. Then again, they could be on the forums and not yet have let their presence be known. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

This has been an issue for months, and they have patched several times and still Jason is a weak bitch. It’s nothing new, everyone knows they caved to the snowflakes that don’t like dying.

You over state the situation. Jason is slightly underpowered. It's also impossible to take you seriously when using terms like snowflakes. 

I'll never understand why some people can't keep perspective. Jason is underpowered. But nobody seems to talk about the ridiculous things counselors used to be able to do. The game does need some balancing in Jason's favor. But he's not the absolutely defenseless push over so many make him out to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

That is a question I have seen asked a few times on the forums, but haven’t seen an answer. When Illfonic was still involved with the game, they had someone that would chime in ever once in a while on the forums, but up to this point, I don’t think Black Tower has been to the forums. Then again, they could be on the forums and not yet have let their presence be known. 

You I’ll talk to about it, we have a number of mysterious guests, or one very fast guest going through old topics at a very fast rate. You can see them in Online Users. At least one of them is a member, but wether or not that means Black Tower is anyone’s guess. It could be Veteran members but it seems like someone is trying to get up to speed not revisiting past convos. 

Anyway, there really isn’t much more I can say. It could be a good sign, a bad sign or not a sign of anything. I like mystery’s though so, it has my attention right this minute. I hope it is someone from Black Tower or Gun., I would be much happier in the long run. It certainly makes me wonder what they’re collecting and why?

edit - if you didn’t see my last post, the new guy is in charge of getting stuff to Black Tower.

14 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

You over state the situation. Jason is slightly underpowered. It's also impossible to take you seriously when using terms like snowflakes. 

I'll never understand why some people can't keep perspective. Jason is underpowered. But nobody seems to talk about the ridiculous things counselors used to be able to do. The game does need some balancing in Jason's favor. But he's not the absolutely defenseless push over so many make him out to be.

Yes to both points.

Jason needs some polishing not a new chassis. He doesn’t need infinite knives but picking them up again would be good. His block is to slow and can only be used in combat stance, this sucks but doesn’t stop it from being a good way to come through doors. Only very minor things need to be changed for him to be better balanced both against hunting parties and QP.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You are a troll and have admitted as much in past posts. You didn’t argue about anything I said in the other thread, you argued about things that were related to the things I said but not about the things I said. I don’t think anyone else thinks you won anything in our past exchange. You aren’t a good debater.

We have a new Community Lead, he passes info along to the right parties, including Black Tower. I’m pretty sure it says that in his introduction. Here’s a link with your answer...

 

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/25440-meet-your-new-lead-community-developer-at-gun-media-mattshotcha/?tab=comments#comment-339392

 

I never admitted such things. I feel as though I'm being trolled.

I never ever changed the topic of your comments at all, I responded to every point made and those points were not changed to something else related, after answering a point I would shift to a related one to clear that up too, or if your point relates to multiple things I would respond to those multiple things, so maybe it just seems like you misunderstood. Either way I made sure to answer everything including your argued points. One argue point you had at first was horror inc doesn't allow them to work on the game and I said why not and didn't shift to anything related while explaining, that's one example of how I didn't do what you said along with models and opinions you had on me I directly answered them all.... I answered in paragraphs for each point you had too, making the related things mostly separate.

i didn't say I won anything, but I think I'm a good debater if it's a topic I'm passionate about and I was.

how does directly responding to your statement about a specific thing, answering that specific thing, somehow make that answer not about the subject and just related to something similar? How I have responded now is how I responded everytime, so am I somehow responding to something related right now and not the subject at hand that was argued by you?

thanks a lot for the info on the new community lead, I tried searching the forums for blacktower info and any other info and didn't see this guys introduction pop up, so thanks for the link.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×