Ok just putting this out there as I am pro player and run with the very best players in this game on the ps4 and im speaking for everyone in this community Jason is just just to damn weak come on I've been able to run Jason around the whole 20 minutes with just mitch yes I am mitch the snitch lol seen a debra slap that mask off with just 3 hits umm what about this 7 Chad's just down right pounding out Jason for 20 minutes lol yes we have done this to countless Jason's umm we really dont wont talk about what 7  Jenny's or Vanessa's can do giveJason a huge buff like speed and health and weapon swing is just garbage I've been playing this game since about 2 weeks after digital release I've seen all the ups and downs of this game but damn it's so much fun we can't stop playing just need Jason to be feared not just pounded on over and over ok my plea to the developers is done give what is left of this community what they need A BADASS JASON KILLING MACHINE!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Black Tower is currently working on bug fixes, that we know about. Wes has indicated that they want to rework some perks and balance issues. In the same post he acknowledged that Jason needs to be looked at as well. I feel you man but we have to be patient. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Black Tower is currently working on bug fixes, that we know about. Wes has indicated that they want to rework some perks and balance issues. In the same post he acknowledged that Jason needs to be looked st as well. I feel you man but we have to be patient. 

Very good news. I want to throw in my 2 cents and say as well the biggest problem is beat down squads that can team Jason easy and I have a perk called swift attacker or something that hits Jason faster then he can grab.... So the only way to kill a perfect team is to hit them. I also have a mini pro club of people I play with, but everyone chooses not to bully Jason too hard and splits up.

Also shifting is random luck with a wide range of pathing  the counsellors could run and even if you pick people up, they get saved by another person hitting Jason. 

Does blacktower look at the forums?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

My God this has been going on since they released the Jarvis map I'm not joking I've adapted to every possible game style for this game but for the new player that just invaded the game and want to play as Jason there just getting bullied really bad to a point I just get a car and run everyone over to stop the Jason player from getting bullied lol the things people say on the mics are just down right wild lol f13 justice I serve out  swiftly  many of us have tried to help out the new Jason's with literally standing there showing him to what to watch out for but it's not working with Jason is now and been for along time I hope the developers actually read this as I know and everyone knows also I have done trolling also not a angel but man we really need this for the game and community 

7 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Very good news. I want to throw in my 2 cents and say as well the biggest problem is beat down squads that can team Jason easy and I have a perk called swift attacker or something that hits Jason faster then he can grab.... So the only way to kill a perfect team is to hit them. I also have a mini pro club of people I play with, but everyone chooses not to bully Jason too hard and splits up.

Also shifting is random luck with a wide range of pathing  the counsellors could run and even if you pick people up, they get saved by another person hitting Jason. 

Yes any badass Jason still dont have a chance against a squad its just getting ridiculous 

Just now, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

Pro / Jason is too weak.... pick one. 

Step up your game. 

Come on in my lobbys if u dare and speak those words we all will say to you step your game up while u dont kill not one of us

I hear ya on this but how do you balance a game with 8 people of equal skill and it's a 7 on 1?

Then you take that same balancing and say there's a random lobby with 8 people of varying skill and the person with the most skill is Jason who's just mowing down that lobby and the other 7 people are stuck having a bad time? 

Not everyone is "good" at this game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Come on in my lobbys if u dare and speak those words we all will say to you step your game up while u dont kill not one of us

Um...kay... if you're on PS4 add me and we'll see if your claim can hold water: dr0pd34dcyn1c47

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

Um...kay... if you're on PS4 add me and we'll see if your claim can hold water: dr0pd34dcyn1c47

Sent that request the devil is here to do the devils work

21 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

You’re a troll, I’m not interested in your opinion. You should refrain from tagging or quoting me in the future. 

The 2 problem is, there isn't many "pro" level Jason to go against "pro" level counselors.  There are too many good players that stay behind counselor pref.  The other issue is once Tommy is spawned, it's too easy to gather around him, protect him and grab the sweater, mask is likely knocked off along the way.  Assuming the Jason is skilled, smart and sneaky, and Tommy isn't a concern, he will eventually out last counselors if they aren't getting off the map.

48 minutes ago, The Rain said:

I do not think Jason is so weak if you can play strategically with him. 

Jason isn't weak in the average QP lobby.  He's actually OP against a group of randoms. 

Jason is weak when you have a team of 3 or 4 who's only goal is to give him a beatdown and kill him.  There are ways to counter that, you just make sure you kill the non hit squad players first so one of them is Tommy.  Find the Tommy generator on the first morph and trap the hell out of it or guard it.  Just go back to your shack and sit in it in stalk once your mask is off.  Ir get lucky on killing sweater girl on a surprise shift grab. 

However, if you're just in lobbies where the entire lobbies goal is to kill Jason every round, barring a glitch in the game, Jason is dead every round.  

That's why I say I don't know how you'd balance/buff him because in the random lobbies a good Jason player will clear the lobby in like 5 minutes. 

3 minutes ago, SirMang said:

However, if you're just in lobbies where the entire lobbies goal is to kill Jason every round, barring a glitch in the game, Jason is dead every round. 

Pretty much decide by who get to the Tommy Radio first.  If that call gets off for free, expect the entire lobby if every player is on board seeing Jason dead.  At that point, it's a uphill battle, and a lot of luck will be required to make it out of it alive.

2 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Ok just putting this out there as I am pro player and run with the very best players in this game on the ps4 and im speaking for everyone in this community Jason is just just to damn weak come on I've been able to run Jason around the whole 20 minutes with just mitch yes I am mitch the snitch lol seen a debra slap that mask off with just 3 hits umm what about this 7 Chad's just down right pounding out Jason for 20 minutes lol yes we have done this to countless Jason's umm we really dont wont talk about what 7  Jenny's or Vanessa's can do giveJason a huge buff like speed and health and weapon swing is just garbage I've been playing this game since about 2 weeks after digital release I've seen all the ups and downs of this game but damn it's so much fun we can't stop playing just need Jason to be feared not just pounded on over and over ok my plea to the developers is done give what is left of this community what they need A BADASS JASON KILLING MACHINE!!

My friend, please, open google.com, write inside the box the word: "punctuation", open the first result and please read what is inside it. You will discover a new, wonderful, world.

Thanks,
The Community.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GeneiJin said:

Pretty much decide by who get to the Tommy Radio first.  If that call gets off for free, expect the entire lobby if every player is on board seeing Jason dead.  At that point, it's a uphill battle, and a lot of luck will be required to make it out of it alive.

Sucker punch definitely needs a complete nerf 25% down to atleast 10% stun chance Jason needs atleast a huge speed buff then you'll see the community come alive again and all these kill squads will think twice about the trolling 

4 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Honestly that doesn't matter too much, unless Jason just camps that generator all match.  Although if you're having 4 people over there with one repairing and 3 playing pinata party, Tommy is getting called anyway. 

• Like 1