Sign in to follow this  
Crispen_Glover

Chances of a Switch port???

I know the chances of this happening are slim to none but I recently got a switch and was just thinking about how cool it would be to play F13 on a handheld. From my understand while nothing else can be added due to that cancerous lawsuit, GUN/ILL/Blacktower can still sell the game as is. So  why not make some extra $$$ to help keep those servers running and put out a switch port?

15 hours ago, Crispen_Glover said:

I know the chances of this happening are slim to none but I recently got a switch and was just thinking about how cool it would be to play F13 on a handheld. From my understand while nothing else can be added due to that cancerous lawsuit, GUN/ILL/Blacktower can still sell the game as is. So  why not make some extra $$$ to help keep those servers running and put out a switch port?

Would cost too much and a switch port would be considered new content. If it didnt exsit before the lawsuit, it cant become a thing now.

• Sad 1

Considering how poorly optimized this game run, especially on XBone, even without the legal redtap I'd be surprised to see this running on a Switch.