mattshotcha

Meet Your New Lead Community Developer at Gun Media, Mattshotcha

3 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Welcome! Does this mean Shifty got kicked to the curb?

No Shifty is his boss, Shifty got a promotion and hired a friend (Matt) to do his old job. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ConnectTheKings said:

Why would you ever need to sit for two minutes? Hiding spots are for short jukes so you can lose him in a house and then run away while his sense is off.

I play to win by any means necessary (not by screwing team mates over, of course). In a situation where the cars are gone but the cops have been called, and the Jason sucks, my best bet is to find a spot and wait and not take any unnecessary risks out in the open while he continues to chase others. I have my AJ specifically setup for sneaking and hiding well. Also, running the clock down by making it hard for him to find or chase you is a means to surviving as well. What does it matter how I win as long as I win?

Also sometimes I have to pee.

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2018 at 10:08 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

No Shifty is his boss, Shifty got a promotion and hired a friend (Matt) to do his old job. 

Cool, so at Gun you get promotions for not doing your job? Sign me up!

@mattshotcha Welcome aboard

Just have a couple questions for you if you are able to asnwer them.

1. Do you have any updated info on how the new perk rolling system is coming along and a guesstimation on when we might see it roll out?

2. Is there any chance that ps4 can get stat tracking for the game?

3. Do you know if there is any chance of some tweaking can be done to Jason's sense so that if he is nearby  and a counselor hides inside a cluster of bushes like behind Higgins main house that Jason can't just easily spot them? I know this is tricky but i think in terms of balance but i think that if Jason is in the vicinity of a counselor and they have not been seen by him that they can hide in such a place and not just be automatically visible through sense. This kind of negates the idea of hiding in spots outside of cabins as a strategy to try to evade getting killed and continue on with getting objectives done.