pilospc

Over 2k hrs here How Many Hours Have You Played?

I’m into it for 69 days and 2 hours (1658)on Xbox. I’m a backer and play since day one and still play a couple hours a day. I’ve never played a game as much as this one except for gears of war but not even close. 

There is a way you can look back at your PS4 gaming history for the past year. I can’t remember the website though. In 2018 alone I had 760 hours on F13. I played A LOT in 2017 so I’m guessing I have around 2000 hours on F13.

On 3/12/2019 at 3:06 PM, JennyMyers1984 said:

There is a way you can look back at your PS4 gaming history for the past year. I can’t remember the website though. In 2018 alone I had 760 hours on F13. I played A LOT in 2017 so I’m guessing I have around 2000 hours on F13.

If you remember the site, let us know please, I’m very curious to share but don’t know how much time I’ve actually spent at camp.

• Like 1

@Slasher_Clone

Sony made a web page called, "My PS4 Life" back in December. When you went to the site, it generated a video for you showing your gameplay history and such. Unfortunately, it was a limited time thing, so if you try and go to the site now, it re-directs you to the PlayStation home screen. I didn't find out about this site until a few minutes ago. Appreciate it Sony, that's a useful tool you could have left up for everyone to use seeing as you cant check this shit on our systems. 

3 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Appreciate it Sony, that's a useful tool you could have left up for everyone to use seeing as you cant check this shit on our systems. 

Thanks for the info and I agree with your quote too.

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I went over 500 the other week. If my wife saw that I played that much Id prob be in some trouble. 😂 Still killing strong for mamma!

Divorce her.  F13 is more important.

• Haha 1

On 3/14/2019 at 7:43 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

If you remember the site, let us know please, I’m very curious to share but don’t know how much time I’ve actually spent at camp.

I did this early in the year when my friend tagged me in a post on Twitter about it. In 2018 alone I had 748 hours and I played A LOT up until around June then I dropped off and only played sporadically so I’m pretty sure I have around 1500-2000 hours if we also include 2017. How many hours are you guesstimating that you have?

192F6158-6491-4732-B82F-3EE4D0DF7B0B.png

On 3/14/2019 at 9:02 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Slasher_Clone

Sony made a web page called, "My PS4 Life" back in December. When you went to the site, it generated a video for you showing your gameplay history and such. Unfortunately, it was a limited time thing, so if you try and go to the site now, it re-directs you to the PlayStation home screen. I didn't find out about this site until a few minutes ago. Appreciate it Sony, that's a useful tool you could have left up for everyone to use seeing as you cant check this shit on our systems. 

I do wish that Sony told you all of your gaming history similar to what Microsoft does on Xbox One. If they can pull up all your hours on your gaming history then they can CLEARLY add a feature that lets you see your total hours whenever you want. I also wish they had a progress bar on your trophies. Those are the only two things I really envy about Xbox. We can only hope the next console from Sony implements these things.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

. Those are the only two things I really envy about Xbox. We can only hope the next console from Sony implements these things.

Yep, it’s the only thing Xbox does better.

As for how many hours I couldn’t even guess, maybe somewhere in the 500 range, not enough to have had 500 Jason matches but I have to be getting close. 

I'm on PS4 so not sure how many hours I have, although I'd be willing to bet that it's probably close to 2000.