pilospc

Over 2k hrs here How Many Hours Have You Played?

I know I can hear it now "Man get a life!" "Do you have a life?" And the answer is no i don't lol anyways how many hours do you have in this game i have had ton's of fun as you can see from the screen shot proof from my steam account i have over 2 thousand six hundred hrs in game any of you have more then this? if so please show a screen shot of your hours if you can if not just state your total played  hours or estimated total hours below thanks!

Friday the 13th game hrs.png

PS4 doesnt track it but I'd guess I've averaged a couple of hours a day since launch. So at least 1,100 hours. Probably more.

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

PS4 doesnt track it but I'd guess I've averaged a couple of hours a day since launch. So at least 1,100 hours. Probably more.

Oh that's too bad bummer but hey thanks the response!

1 hour ago, pilospc said:

Oh that's too bad bummer but hey thanks the response!

Np. Like I said it's just a guess. I actually think I'm underestimating. 

5 hours ago, pilospc said:

I know I can hear it now "Man get a life!" "Do you have a life?"

Anyone who slags off someone else for something they find fun (so long as that thing doesn't harm others) is not worth listening to. Don't yuck my yum, and all that.

But anyway, I'm on maybe 300 hours. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 3:47 AM, Cheex said:

Anyone who slags off someone else for something they find fun (so long as that thing doesn't harm others) is not worth listening to. Don't yuck my yum, and all that.

But anyway, I'm on maybe 300 hours. 

Thanks for the reply 

On 12/4/2018 at 5:53 AM, ExpertDual said:

No clue wish I could know

Thanks for the reply

Im approaching 400hrs. i didnt buy until it was on sale in February. my biggest mistake ever as its def my fav game ive ever played by far bugs and all!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

holy fuck. i feel like a baby to some of yall.. haha

Yeah alot of us have played since release or close to it. I started about 5 days after release. 

5 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

A few hundred hours. And that is a lot for me. 

I hear ya. the most I ever had in any game before i played this one was 30.. lol

• Like 1

No Fricken Idea because I'm on PS4, but I would love to know. Been playing since release and used to spend 4+ hours a day playing. I actually haven't played for the past 2 months or so because reasons.

• Confused 1

On 12/6/2018 at 12:54 PM, Mayday said:

3341 Hours 😋

hours.PNG

Oh sweet i'm not the only person without a life lol 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pilospc said:

Oh sweet i'm not the only person without a life lol 

Sometimes I do my dishes while I wait in the lobby :lol:. This game takes all my time after my work. He exasperates me sometimes but I can't live without it !

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mayday said:

Sometimes I do my dishes while I wait in the lobby :lol:. This game takes all my time after my work. He exasperates me sometimes but I can't live without it !

I usually paint miniatures while waiting. My wife also plays, and she knits while waiting. It's a good opportunity to get stuff done!

Also, for some reason, I find your profile picture very unnerving. I just had to stick around to see what happened after the timer ran out...

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 5:08 PM, pilospc said:

I know I can hear it now "Man get a life!" "Do you have a life?" And the answer is no i don't lol anyways how many hours do you have in this game i have had ton's of fun as you can see from the screen shot proof from my steam account i have over 2 thousand six hundred hrs in game any of you have more then this? if so please show a screen shot of your hours if you can if not just state your total played  hours or estimated total hours below thanks!

Friday the 13th game hrs.png

That's fucking impressive, dude. This is me...sad, I know, but it's still my most-played game on Steam by far.

166760465_F13Hours.jpg.95a859241131e22a2d0a14df0ac30803.jpg

On 12/12/2018 at 6:42 PM, Dolemite said:

That's fucking impressive, dude. This is me...sad, I know, but it's still my most-played game on Steam by far.

166760465_F13Hours.jpg.95a859241131e22a2d0a14df0ac30803.jpg

Ty for responding!

• Like 1

UPDATE on my hours played! :) I have all achievements, every badge, and every challenge completed, I only play when I feel like it now, it definately helps with game fatigue. although without anything to earn or unlock I find myself playing in shorter durations now. i'm currently around 861 according to steam but that doesn't really mean its accurate, i've probably played over 1k by now, my steam can be glitchy at times :P