Sign in to follow this  
Aniquiladordepsicopatas

Nudity Parcial or Total for Adults

53 minutes ago, Ahab said:

That's really not an answer though... it would be a reason to justify any explanation of why a boob is bad but murder is alright... and any reason to justify that is a piss poor reason. The only thing worse than murder is multiple murders, and everything beyond that... right up to genocide.
    And yes @Fair Play, it is a double standard... that does not make it in any way correct... or morally right. I do not like double standards... I am more for... fair and equal treatment for ALL. People need to leave their religious views behind unless they are talking to like mind people... or it starts wars, with people calling out 'thou shalt not kill' while they kill someone. They can play with their toys all they like, as long as they are not forcing me... or others... to play with their toys under their rules... We live under democracy, not theocracy. Religion had their chance at ruling… we called it "the dark ages" for a great many reasons... the sun not shinning in the sky was not one of these reasons.

There simply is no reason why anyone can justify a boob being worse than murder without sounding like a moron... and it is just one of a great many points that prove Christopher Hitchens was right when he said "Religion poisons everything".... He was a smart man, full of facts that most people didn't want to hear... and scotch... lots of scotch.

I didn't say that I thought boobs were more evil then murder. I'm saying part of that attitude is because of religion. Most western religions demonize sex and glorify killing (provided it's done for the "right" reasons). I don't agree with this mindset in the slightest. I just think it's at least a part of why societys are okay with such thinking. 

As a side note I also enjoyed hearing Christopher Hitchens speak.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ahab said:

That's really not an answer though... it would be a reason to justify any explanation of why a boob is bad but murder is alright... and any reason to justify that is a piss poor reason. The only thing worse than murder is multiple murders, and everything beyond that... right up to genocide.
    And yes @Fair Play, it is a double standard... that does not make it in any way correct... or morally right. I do not like double standards... I am more for... fair and equal treatment for ALL. People need to leave their religious views behind unless they are talking to like mind people... or it starts wars, with people calling out 'thou shalt not kill' while they kill someone. They can play with their toys all they like, as long as they are not forcing me... or others... to play with their toys under their rules... We live under democracy, not theocracy. Religion had their chance at ruling… we called it "the dark ages" for a great many reasons... the sun not shinning in the sky was not one of these reasons.

There simply is no reason why anyone can justify a boob being worse than murder without sounding like a moron... and it is just one of a great many points that prove Christopher Hitchens was right when he said "Religion poisons everything".... He was a smart man, full of facts that most people didn't want to hear... and scotch... lots of scotch.

I'm not too keen on double standards either. However, I'm perfectly fine with scotch.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, thrawn3054 said:

I didn't say that I thought boobs were more evil then murder. I'm saying part of that attitude is because of religion. Most western religions demonize sex and glorify killing (provided it's done for the "right" reasons). I don't agree with this mindset in the slightest. I just think it's at least a part of why societys are okay with such thinking. 

As a side note I also enjoyed hearing Christopher Hitchens speak.

I was not trying to put words in your mouth... apologies if you interpreted it in that way. 

I am glad you do not agree with that mindset... Listening to a bunch of virgins and pedophiles telling people what their sex life should be like is just ridiculously stupid anyway... not a direct quote from Hitchens... but close enough. The world lost a great man when he died.... He was also full of hilarious drinking stories and dirty limericks. He also (somehow) managed to keep his head on straight no matter how rude or ignorant his debating opponents were... an admirable quality to be sure.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 3:01 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

How is this thread on page 3 and im just now seeing this.. Boobs are good, end of story.. 🍻

Now this is a good question... but only you can truly answer it.... And I agree... you have the perfect ending to the story... Well said.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:31 PM, Fair Play said:

I'm not too keen on double standards either. However, I'm perfectly fine with scotch.

Double standards are kept by assholes... and assholes are just... wrong.
   Scotch... is an acquired taste, but I am not against scotch in any of its forms. I am just still trying to aquire a taste for it... I will always prefer beer though.

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

Double standards are kept by assholes... and assholes are just... wrong.

Scotch... is an acquired taste, but I am not against scotch in any of its forms. I am just still trying to aquire a taste for it... I will always prefer beer though.

Assholes are a peculiar lot. I came across one at the bank yesterday. He was being a rather uncivilized piece of scum to a bank teller. I called him out on it, and he turned beet red. I couldn't tell if it was out of anger or embarrassment, but I doubt he'll do it again anytime soon.

I acquired a light taste for scotch many years ago, from my father-in-law.

On 12/17/2018 at 3:01 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

How is this thread on page 3 and im just now seeing this.. Boobs are good, end of story.. 🍻

We all are late to the party on one thread or another.

Boobs are a wonderful thing. Certain parts of society have a different view on the matter.

We have nudity in the Single Player Challenges. That should be enough for the diehard fans of the franchise that this game is based upon. If people feel like they need more, I'm told that there are other games out there.

On 12/4/2018 at 2:56 PM, FinalBoy said:

Even if they did continue updating the game I doubt this would be on their list of things to add. Nudity wouldn't bother me in a F13 game, but I feel like a lot of the people who suggest nudity and or sex really just want something to jack off to..

Smacking your John around to a video game means you play video games too much.