Sign in to follow this  
mike-hannigan

Love this game

Hello campers, nabbed this game for PS4 when it was free and also nabbed it for steam when it was discounted at (5.99$) been enjoying it so far even though I don't survive much haha. But I'm still happy when I know that at least someone escaped with the vehicle I fixed before dying. Lol.

Currently waiting for the next (hotfix?) because haven't been able to find a game at all on PS4 since the update however been playing offline vs bots to unlock Tiffany in the meantime.

Either way happy to join the community and hope to meet you all in game.

(Sorry for bad english btw).

Love ~ ❤️

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

Hey, English is my native language and i still cant speak it for shit. Damn those smug bastards for making things so complicated...

• Haha 1

Welcome to the forums!

And yeah, your English is fine :) Glad you're enjoying the game. If I'm going to get horribly murdered at camp, at least it feels better if I helped someone else get out!

If you're interested in finding some new players from here, I'd suggest the Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from members there, it's a large thread but worth a look through when you have time and feel free to post your PSN tag in there. There are also some groups in the Player-Run Challenges forum, and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General if you like the sound of any of them. Best wishes!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

Welcome!

If you keep encountering an issue with finding a server, please head over to JasonKillsBugs.com and fill in a report.

Make sure the report includes the following info:

• Base Game Install Type: Physical or Digital
  • Region
  • What DLC is installed

21 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Welcome!

If you keep encountering an issue with finding a server, please head over to JasonKillsBugs.com and fill in a report.

Make sure the report includes the following info:

• Base Game Install Type: Physical or Digital
  • Region
  • What DLC is installed

Hello and yes I keep finding server issues, in fact I can't find games at all on my own except when I play with people from the US.

Already reported it at JasonKillsBugs dot com and added all info as detailed as possible.

Thank you for taking your time to reply. 😃

• Like 1