Sign in to follow this  
Jam292

How did I miss this game!?

Just recently got into this game on PS4.  I added it to my library when it was free on PS4 but never downloaded until recently.  It reminds me of the older far cry multiplayer where you had the lopsided play of normal troops vs predators.... I loved that game and now I love this even more!  

Im jam292 on PS4.  I'm hoping to find a group of players here for private matches.

• Like 1

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to the forums!

Best advice I can give for finding players here is firstly the Gamertag thread. It's pretty large by now but worth a browse through, maybe of the most recent pages, and feel free to post your PSN tag there as well. Apart from that, the Player-Run Challenges forum has a few groups and I'd recommend trying the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum. Hopefully you'll be able to get some names from there.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/