Sign in to follow this  
bryanp3692

Not sure if its a glitch but

Did anybody notice if you are Jason in a rd then go back to the same lobby with the same group and if the map (on random) goes to Higgens Haven Small you will be Jason again ! Happens to me all the time and seen it with other players as well.

I did witness someone have back to back rounds as Jason the other night, and it was Higgins the second round. That’s either a really weird coincidence, or it may very well be a new bug. 

9 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I did witness someone have back to back rounds as Jason the other night, and it was Higgins the second round. That’s either a really weird coincidence, or it may very well be a new bug. 

It happens to or somebody in the lobby daily , it must be a new glitch . Not a big deal , i just fond it funny . Lets call it the "Higgens Haven Small" Glitch . 

@ShiftySamurai, hey buddy sorry to tag you on a weekend but who do we report this to or tag. With Black Tower taking over for illfonic, I’m not exactly sure who to tag to get this looked at. 

to the OP (original post)

That’s a good catch @bryanp3692, glad it only seems to happen on random otherwise trolls would take lobbies hostage, still someone should be made aware so I tagged Shifty for you. 

It seems to only happen on Random , at least so far . I did play just now and it didn’t happen to me and I was Jason the round before . But it’s been 1/2 dozen times to me alone and yesterday to another member and as I signed into the room I heard people asking how he is Jason again . So it’s happening often .