Sign in to follow this  
Drop.Dead.Cynical

Obligatory

I guess since I am apparently going to be posting on this forum considerably more than I initially intended I should introduce myself.

Greetings, all. I am a fan of horror movies, video games, horror video games, and video games based around horror movies. Though I have yet to see a decent attempt at turning a video game into a movie. Definitely not Doom. That was complete garbage and I still feel like I am owed a refund. But I digress. 

My wife and I play this game a lot -- when it actually allows us to get into an online game -- she prefers counselor and I prefer Jason. It has been a great bonding experience for us because prior to this game she couldn't really enjoy any of the other offerings for PS4 which I played. This game gives us something both to enjoy and has provided hours of entertainment as well us made us both some new friends. 
Not sure what else to say...see ya on the boards, I guess.  

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you're having fun together with this game. Interesting you each prefer a different 'side'. Do you have a favourite Jason to play and her a favourite counselor? Tried any of the Single Player stuff yet?

If you'd like to find some new players from here, I usually firstly point people towards the general Steam ID & Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from other members on there, it's pretty big by now but worth a browse if you have some time, and feel free to point your own tag. There are also some groups in the Player-Run Challenges forum and the Good Sportsmanship Club over in General, if any of them sound interesting to you. Hope this helps!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

11 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you're having fun together with this game. Interesting you each prefer a different 'side'. Do you have a favourite Jason to play and her a favourite counselor? Tried any of the Single Player stuff yet?

She runs Tiffany. When I play counselor I lean towards Kenny, Chad, or Vanessa depending on what strategy I decide to run. As Jason I rotate between 4 and 7.

I've completed the majority of the office challenges but offline play doesn't intrigue me as much as online. 

• Like 1

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!