PowellCampsNAKED

This Track never made the cut?!

Wonder why this creepy ass score never made it into the game?!? It would of added so much tension and eerie feelings to the game!  Maybe if we ever get a new map it could rotate onto a Jason selection 🤔 

• Like 2

@PowellCampsNAKED That was a creepy ass tune... good question as to why it did not make it into the game. Perhaps it was meant for content that was never completed?... Perhaps it is one of the overflow tracks that they just didn't have room for in the game?... Who knows?... But it would have been a fine addition.

Yeah this one and the other one Harry made was never used that I recall.

Sad.

I think they can be heard in the original Virtual Cabin though on the radio.

Thanks @PowellCampsNAKED. I rather like it, creepy but also comforting. Like the music is holding your hand while you walk through the dark.

Love the old art work in the video too, reminds me of when this game was filled with infinite potential. 

Listen to the full soundtrack that got released this last October, there are MANY tracks that Manfredini made that didn't make it into the game.  By my own estimations, Gun only used in game about 25% of what Manfredini created.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

By my own estimations, Gun only used in game about 25% of what Manfredini created.

Well that’s a shame, I always like his melodies.

Maybe we’ll still get them way down the road, in a different F13 project.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Well that’s a shame, I always like his melodies.

Maybe we’ll still get them way down the road, in a different F13 project.

Far from Gun's grubby, incompetent hands.

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

Maybe.....not that you have to join us, but some of us are trying, not to be that negative anymore. I personally would like to invite you to join us. You can keep that opinion, they earned it, but we think this community would be healthier if we just stopped, with quite so much poison. 

I like you and am glad to see you posting again man, Gun. isn’t the community, we are. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Sometime after the lawsuit is settled, I would be curious to see some other companies do a take on an F13 game. At the same time, I'd like to see a sequel for F13 from Gun. Everyone deserves a second chance.

13 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Maybe.....not that you have to join us, but some of us are trying, not to be that negative anymore. I personally would like to invite you to join us. You can keep that opinion, they earned it, but we think this community would be healthier if we just stopped, with quite so much poison. 

I like you and am glad to see you posting again man, Gun. isn’t the community, we are. 

This sounds like a movement in the making. When you get it started officially, I'm on board.

The soundtrack totally kicks ass. When my younger nieces and nephews come to visit, I'm gonna let them play hide and seek in the woods, with this in the background.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I usually check once a week just to see what's going on, and warn the people who bought the game when it was HEAVILY discounted that their concerns and problems are not new, and not to be too optimistic that the game will change.

To be honest, it wasn't until I came around to Dead by Daylight that I realized just how LAZY Gun was when they made this.  So many lost opportunities to improve progression, balance, content, etc. Except we didn't get those.  But what did we get? Emotes.  The most easy thing to add into the game, since they already had the mo-cap.  It was a naked attempt to try and cash in on Fortnite's tricks, and it didn't work.  It only ended up further alienating the playerbase that was left after a majority of the players ejected once they realized that Gun/Illfonic was incapable of fixing the bugs the game (and that was only 4 months after release).

I appreciate that you don't want to talk about Gun's failures anymore for the remainder of the forum's and this game's lifespan.  However, i think it would be disingenuous not to mention all the ways they both let us down, and failed to create the game they sold us on the kickstarter.  I think the forum still needs this, if not for the sake of the established members, but as an honest warning to the new members of how it really is.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I appreciate that you don't want to talk about Gun's failures anymore for the remainder of the forum's and this game's lifespan.  However, i think it would be disingenuous not to mention all the ways they both let us down, and failed to create the game they sold us on the kickstarter.  I think the forum still needs this, if not for the sake of the established members, but as an honest warning to the new members of how it really is.

I don’t have a problem with this, pointing out broken promises or even implying certain things. When you say it this way you’re not poisoning the community, the post before this though, see below...

39 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

It just screams angry fan, it doesn’t inform or clarify any history. Those are the posts that I was referring to as poison, it doesn’t hurt Gun to write it but it does hurt us, the community, by making us look like immature ‘insert gamer cliche’. 

I don’t plan on letting them forget, but I’m also not interested in wallowing in the past. Maybe when you reach that point you can join me,  @Fair Play, @thrawn3054, and all the others who haven’t yet made it clear that they want to be apart of something. 

I don’t think we can be called a movement yet @Fair Play but time will tell.

13 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@Slasher_Clone I think we'll have to agree to disagree on that

Sorry you feel this way! I’m a backer actually I think I was honestly one of the first 30 people on guns Facebook when the idea of Summer Camp was talked about 3.5 years ago! I understand and see/saw all the bugs and letdowns but none of that ever effected me ... I look at the game like “Wow we get a Friday game it’s been years and years since the NES version” I’ve been playing this game since day one and the longest hiatus I took was probably 4 days I think?🤔 

but yeah it’s at the point where we all have felt the hate from fans but that’s in the past now most all them fans have voiced there opinions and moved on so us true fans can be optimistic and live the rest of our lives here at CAMP! 🌲🌲🌲

16 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Sorry you feel this way! I’m a backer actually I think I was honestly one of the first 30 people on guns Facebook when the idea of Summer Camp was talked about 3.5 years ago! I understand and see/saw all the bugs and letdowns but none of that ever effected me ... I look at the game like “Wow we get a Friday game it’s been years and years since the NES version” I’ve been playing this game since day one and the longest hiatus I took was probably 4 days I think?🤔 

but yeah it’s at the point where we all have felt the hate from fans but that’s in the past now most all them fans have voiced there opinions and moved on so us true fans can be optimistic and live the rest of our lives here at CAMP! 🌲🌲🌲

True fans? What makes you or anyone else more of a true fan than anyone else? I have been around for the game for the same amount of time, however my love for the franchise started 33 years ago when i was 3. I am beyond a die hard fan of the franchise and i am one of those who spoke their opinions and displeasure on here and even took a break from the forums for many reason. Just because you were a backer and weren't affected by the bugs and stuck it out on the forums does not make you a True fan" over anyone else.

11 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

True fans? What makes you or anyone else more of a true fan than anyone else? I have been around for the game for the same amount of time, however my love for the franchise started 33 years ago when i was 3. I am beyond a die hard fan of the franchise and i am one of those who spoke their opinions and displeasure on here and even took a break from the forums for many reason. Just because you were a backer and weren't affected by the bugs and stuck it out on the forums does not make you a True fan" over anyone else.

I wasn’t say you aren’t I’m saying us TRUE fans!! Not the kids that kinda know who jason is and just played the game just because!!!!! No need to get defensive I’m explaining I’m a big backer with 0 regret and find it hard to believe people get upset over a few bugs

11 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Mr. No Pants wasn’t attacking your fandom, I get why it could feel that way Adam but he was more celebrating the fact that F13 has a community that he has had the pleasure of being a part of since very near the beginning. While I don’t subscribe to the idea that you can win fandom, you don’t have to choose to read it as a declaration of fan hierarchy, more a congratulatory comment about and to other fans. I think you would fit into his definition of true fan, if it helps mitigate your first interpretation of his True fan post. 

I think you’re both ‘true’ fans, and have had a great time reading most of your posts, not all because I only joined in January. No need to fight guys, we’re all here for the same reason. 

On 30 November 2018 at 7:10 AM, Thatguyinktown said:

I usually check once a week just to see what's going on, and warn the people who bought the game when it was HEAVILY discounted that their concerns and problems are not new, and not to be too optimistic that the game will change.

To be honest, it wasn't until I came around to Dead by Daylight that I realized just how LAZY Gun was when they made this.  So many lost opportunities to improve progression, balance, content, etc. Except we didn't get those.  But what did we get? Emotes.  The most easy thing to add into the game, since they already had the mo-cap.  It was a naked attempt to try and cash in on Fortnite's tricks, and it didn't work.  It only ended up further alienating the playerbase that was left after a majority of the players ejected once they realized that Gun/Illfonic was incapable of fixing the bugs the game (and that was only 4 months after release).

An excellent view and reasoning on the matter of why you think that. Very well said too and said in a nice way. I also really enjoy this creepy song especially the ending. Fits perfectly.