Sign in to follow this  
tyrant666

Battle Of The Hellspawns: Part 9 Vs Savini

The Jason that went to hell versus the Jason that came from it.

Which one do you enjoy more?

My analysis

Part 9

+ Good mobility with great shift, average Morph and average Water Speed

+ Longer Stalk

- Incredibly weak even with Stun Resistance as a bonus, arguably the easiest Jason to kill with the Hit Points weakness

Savini

+ Good map control

+ Good early, mid or late game

- Not as good mobility overall when you factor in water and the weak grip strength up close

I think many would choose Savini because of the extra traps and weapon strength, but I feel like Part 9 has better overall mobility and upside.

Who do you choose?

I may be a little biased because I don’t have Savini.:(,but from the gameplay of him I’ve seen,P9 seems better.The only thing I’d give to Savini(other than his look) is his weapon strength and extra length.

Hands down has to be Savini. Destruction and weapon strength are a deadly combo. Add in the plus shift and he's probably the best at pressuring counselors. 

Savini is, objectively, the best Jason in the game.

I know I'll be met with people who downplay this, but it's not really debatable.  He has three top strengths with none of the worst weaknesses.

Savini ....duh. He's easily the best Jason in game. Hes OP. Gets shift back like every 10 seconds, plus destruction, AND has all 5 traps??  See thats why some Jasons stays suck so bad , in comparison to stats like theese. 

Savini is technically better, but I main Part 9. Most underrated Jason in the game, he is great at pressuring and fun as hell to play. I think I've put more time in as Part 9 than Savini overall..

• Like 1

Savini is best. Destruction plus fast shift regen is best. I need to try part 9 more and his stun resistance needs to be fixed.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

Savini is technically better, but I main Part 9. Most underrated Jason in the game, he is great at pressuring and fun as hell to play. I think I've put more time in as Part 9 than Savini overall..

100% agree with this statement, Part 9 feels like he can be played multiple ways as a stalker surprise killer or aggressive chaser.... he is my Main Jason.

I rarely use Savini Jason.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 9 is my main and while his stun resistance made him best Jason for the old 8/17 patch it has been nerfed badly over subsequent patches as I would have groups hunting me after that patch gang up and get crushed as stuns or knock downs I could recover from way quicker than others. I find the sooner you get him into rage the better he becomes. Everything recharges quick and juggling multiple objectives is easier making (- traps) less of a liability. Players also don't realize that stalk for part 9 will go almost 2 minutes if you don't move. I have killed so many in mid to late game by utilizing stalk and making it seem as though I'm gone and just wait them out. 

Savini to me has the biggest addition of weapon/attack strength which works well for early and when overwhelmed but loses the advantage late. It's still one of the toughest Jason's to go against but a good Part 9 player breaks the typical meta and is harder to survive as the game goes longer. 

• Like 1