Durandal

Ps4 Server Issues since Nov 21st

Yeah its gone on for far too long. Players are seriously tuning out because of this. Fix this please asap! 

Hey guys!

Any update on the current status regarding a fix? I‘d love to be able to jump back in, but the issue is still preventing me from finding lobbies on PS4 EU :(

Hello,

I have been trying to play the game since the latest patch, but I'm unable to get in the game here in EU. Game is trying to find the dedicated servers for like 5 minutes and then I appear in an empty lobby with some error about outdated client. This is really frustrating. Is this game still alive? Are developers working on it? Other developers would roll a hotfix in matter of days, but this game is broken for more than a month. This seems really odd.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, awol said:

Hello,

I have been trying to play the game since the latest patch, but I'm unable to get in the game here in EU. Game is trying to find the dedicated servers for like 5 minutes and then I appear in an empty lobby with some error about outdated client. This is really frustrating. Is this game still alive? Are developers working on it? Other developers would roll a hotfix in matter of days, but this game is broken for more than a month. This seems really odd.

Same here. Apparently the issue is somewhat region based. I am located in Northern Europe and I´ve had this same problem since latest November patch (as friends from the same country and neighbouring countries also).

A friend of mine from the UK had this exact same problem though last night he found EU-servers right away, and they were full all the time. I´m thankfull he invited me... Afew weeks back, I thought the problem was solved when I found servers, unfortunately it was a "one time deal". Next day, no dice, and been that way since. So the game is alive.. Atleast on life support.. I´ve been sending @mattshotcha info and updates to which I´ve got a few replies, though nothing conclusive.

Like I´ve posted earlier, I don't think this problem is their nro. 1 priority. The ds costs money, and since they don't expect alot of new revenue because of the "no new content" -issue, I can't see them spending too much money on the current playerbase. Just "let it ride out". I hope I´m wrong and they release some info on what´s been done about this, but I wouldn´t hold my breath..

@lasse_hei Wow...you are still having issues. Not having this matter addressed quickly/hotfix, does make me wonder also. I’m not sure, on how the new studio handles things. I play on Xbox and have had my fair share of issues...I feel your pain. 

Can‘t they just roll back the game to it‘s state before patch 1.30? Everything worked fine before... who really cares about bugfixes if you can‘t find a match to play?

I don't believe they really work on the problem , because it has not been corrected for 40 days

• Like 1

Well don't know what Black Tower are doing they have massively fallen at the first hurdle don't know why I am surprised at this going on the game's track record 😑

This is still not fixed! I feel erm wow, gunmedia as a publisher should have this as a priority. I want play, but yeah I can't wow.