I would like some slow killings too...it would give time for a counselor try to help the one that is being attacked.Example : You would have more chances of surviving the night if you had another counselor to help you with the "tasks" of escaping the lake by car or boat or etc... so these types of attacks would be interesting,interacting like a "treesome" lol : 

I would love if he could drown people in the lake.The noise of the splashing water would help other person to run and try to make him let the person go,by trowing things,or stabing him,releasing the potential victim so both could run away from Jason or try to knock jason down together.

And
Knock the counselors on the stairs ,depending on the fall they could slowly crawl trying to escape,giving time for Jason think of a way of finishing "the job",or maybe someone else could have the option of trying to help them to stand up and run away.

The helping another counselor by working together thing sounds great and also sets players up for a triple decapitation kill :D ... I like it !! 

I gotta say I r really like this upside down idea

With the Andy Kill...sounds awesome!!

I would like to see the knife through back of the throat like the fat girl in final chapter but you also need him to "grunt" when he does it!

I like the less ridiculous deaths, such as a meat cleaver to the face, holding up a counselor by the throat and ripping a scalpel through their torso, or lifted up by a pitchfork in the crotch.

• Like 1

I don't think I can design a better kill than the ones Jason brought to the franchise.

Even the most simple kill is awesome, like that one death in the comics where he makes some guy's head explode just by punching it.

Or this, which is in my opinion Jason's most badass moment EVER.

3360552-ability+accuracy+knife+vs+copter

• Like 1

I still want to know what Jason did to that girl in "Jason Lives" in the cabin when she was found there was blood plastered all over the walls and ceiling!!!!

I still want to know what Jason did to that girl in "Jason Lives" in the cabin when she was found there was blood plastered all over the walls and ceiling!!!!

We'll never know.

Chris the girl in part 3 says she blacked out when just starting grabbing her legs.So it shows that Jason has some sort of sexual appetite .

Jason shows some sort of liking to chris in part 3,because he spares her life.But i like the machete chop up job kill Jason does on the biker in the barn and the pitchfork to the wall kill in the barn when Jason kills fox the girl biker.

Wow, some of these are really creative and gory.
Here are some: (**Edit): Some of my paragraphs got messed up after I posted them (RIP) (Edit**)
                           1.    Jason simply gets a piece of short, sharp wood and slowly and methodically shoves it into the persons eye reaching the brain. ( The counselor's view would still be in first-person, able to see the wood coming towards the  eye.) 

4bl0h2ch.jpg

2.   Jason inserts both hands into the center top of your torso (breast bone) and grabs the rib cage and pulls outwards splitting the poor sod.

3.   Jason  gets a hammer or sledgehammer and simply just hits the counselor's body 10-20 times rapidly, absolutely just releasing all his anger and hatred.

4.  This kill involves a stairs (so a basement or the first floor of a large cabin), Jason grabs the counselor up and  places them on the  cone-shaped bit or sharp (depending on design) and shoves them downwards until it rips with  in half!  

StainaBanister.jpg?n=4817

5.   Next up is Jason just shoving a counselor into a wood chipper, a must have!

6.  This is for all the female counselor's out there, Jason gets his classic machete and rips the female counselors breasts right off, or even more brutally he squeezes the to mush.

7.   We need the kill from Freddy V Jason , where Jason grabs the bed while someone on it and fold it in half.

hqdefault.jpg

8. In order to do this kill Jason lets the counselor hit him a few times just before punching the counselor's head clean off(like in the movies).

9.  If Jason X gets added (meh) his most eventful kill should be added when he shoves a counselor's head into liquid nitrogen and then proceeds to smash it. 

10. Jason grabs the counselor's neck and rips it out, then hanging them with their own throat. 

That is it for now, I will be updating this list as idea's come to mind! ( I was going to add more photos but for some but it wouldn't let me  <_< )
    -L  ;)

A few kills on here are creative but let's not get them cheesey overboard Mortal Kombat kills guys!

Someone on here mentioned a cool one where he headbutts you in your face over and over with more and more blood getting on his mask now that sounded sick!

Id like to add before he headbutts you he digs his black fingernails into your neck as he does this lol.

I'd like to see that long chainsaw weed cutter type thing he used in part 7 that would be scary to see him chasing you with that!

• Like 1

Would have to be a inside kill but what if Jason catches you in the kitchen he could find some draino and pour it down counselor throat we can see acid eating thru stomach

I know this is wayyyyy out there but hey we got Jason goes to hell skin so here we go lol what if you could catch a counselor snatch out your own heart make the counselor eat it now Jason is the counselor aka camo the rest of the players wouldn't know who's the killer til its too late whack whack

• Like 1

AZATIONIE, please be careful not to double post. I have merged your post into one. In the future please hit edit if you need to add on to a post.

• Like 1

Would have to be a inside kill but what if Jason catches you in the kitchen he could find some draino and pour it down counselor throat we can see acid eating thru stomach

I know this is wayyyyy out there but hey we got Jason goes to hell skin so here we go lol what if you could catch a counselor snatch out your own heart make the counselor eat it now Jason is the counselor aka camo the rest of the players wouldn't know who's the killer til its too late whack whack

The draino kill sounds like something a hostel movie would do, not F13 fitting but i like it anyway. I know they are sticking as close to the films as possible but i wouldnt mind for some outside the movie kills.

Here're my death ideas.

1. Disembowel someone, then use their intestines to strangle someone else.

2. Shove something into someone's eyes, though not deep enough to go into their brain and kill them. Then, slam their face against something so the objects in their eyes goes through the back of their head.

3. Slam someone's head into concrete or another hard surface until their head is completely mangled.

4. Pin someone's arms and legs with arrows, knives, etc. to something, then IDK after that.

5. Vertically slice someone in half with a saw. (Was that already mentioned?)

6. Chop off someone's leg and beat them or someone else to death with it.

7. Decapitate/bisect someone with a wire.

8. Decapitate someone, then use their head to bludgeon someone else.

I suggested it before but I'd like to see a headbutting kill with the mask, with Jason repeatedly headbutting a victim in the face and head region until it's a bloody pulp and the mask damages from the attack and gets blood splattered all over as well as torn and scraped skin embedded in the damage cracks.

I also always wanted to see him curbstomp a victim, like in American History X.