I know its signature for leatherface, but id like to see jason use either a chainsaw or weedwacker, and swing it across the abdomen,pulling the intestines out, the on the back swing, swinging at the head which cuts the head off. There you have a double gory kill, an eviseration and decapitation. The head could bounce and roll away and the guts could come out into a pile.

Mmmmmm innards.

I like the the idea of Jason punching a councillor so hard his hand pops through their head and out of their mouth, then after performing it he walks around for the rest of the match with that persons head on his fist/arm.

I like the the idea of Jason punching a councillor so hard his hand pops through their head and out of their mouth, then after performing it he walks around for the rest of the match with that persons head on his fist/arm.

I like it but i wouldnt want the head to stay there the whole time. id like it to come off after a short while.

• Like 1

I'd love to see the sign post kill from Jason goes to hell. 

"After Deborah climbs on top of Luke, Jason impales Deborah with an old sign post through the tent in which the couple occupies. In one violent motion, Jason rips the post upward and splits her beautiful body in half. "

I'd love to see the sign post kill from Jason goes to hell. 

"After Deborah climbs on top of Luke, Jason impales Deborah with an old sign post through the tent in which the couple occupies. In one violent motion, Jason rips the post upward and splits her beautiful body in half. "

id love to see that kill!!

i'd love to see the sledding scene... where jason kills the girl, she crushes through the hidded but is getting stuck on the frame and Jason grabs her back into the cabin thinking "ohh no i'n not done with you" basically painting the inside of the cabin completely red, blood and guts everywhere, body parts etc.

the ultimate scare for every counselor who enters said cabin

aka if a counselor is dead... let us keep going if we like. arms, head, legs off, to display them in different places or just to make a massive mess :D  

• Like 1

i'd love to see the sledding scene... where jason kills the girl, she crushes through the hidded but is getting stuck on the frame and Jason grabs her back into the cabin thinking "ohh no i'n not done with you" basically painting the inside of the cabin completely red, blood and guts everywhere, body parts etc.

the ultimate scare for every counselor who enters said cabin

aka if a counselor is dead... let us keep going if we like. arms, head, legs off, to display them in different places or just to make a massive mess :D

I like the sound of that blood and gore left everywhere. Then any counselor that comes across it their fear meter rises.

Do we know if bodies can be placed after death? Like can Jason carry a body and display it for councillors to come across in strategic areas?

I think Randy said that it would be possible to place bodies during one of the live streams

I think Randy said that it would be possible to place bodies during one of the live streams

You are correct on both, it being said in the stream and that bodies can be placed.

You are correct on both, it being said in the stream and that bodies can be placed.

Fantastic bodies gonna be left all over the camp.

This sounds cool. A environmental kill, where Jason grabs a counselor, beats the counselor for a bit, picks the counselor up, and throws him into a window. Jason then grabs the guy by the hair, and uses a shard of glass to impale the poor counselor in the neck with the shard, then goes on the hunt for a new one.

How about two counselors are axed in half while having sex on the bed leaving them halved while still "engaged with one another" on the bed. 

Also, an environmental killing involving Jason giving the ultimate swirly by smashing a counselor into the toilet head first essentially breaking the toilet with the force and then giving it a flush as the victim's disfiguredf head remains in the demolished toilet with their lifeless body.

Third, a baseball bat swinging decapitation would be cool.

• Like 2

-Jason bends a guy in half and shoves head up his butt.

-Complete dismemberment.

-Chopping down a tree and dropping it on someone

-The weed whacker kill from Part 7, only not censored this time.

-Jason bends a guy in half and shoves head up his butt.

-Complete dismemberment.

-Chopping down a tree and dropping it on someone

-The weed whacker kill from Part 7, only not censored this time.

Yikes , that first one could hurt . 

head-up-ass.jpg

It'd be fun to see the Andy kill from part 3 in the game; macheted in half vertically while upside down from crotch to stomach, then shoved in the rafters with the torso splayed open and guts hanging out. Freakin' brutal! :P

But since most counselors usually don't walk around on their hands like Andy did, what Jason could do in the game is: after throwing them to the ground, grab them by one ankle and lift them high into the air upside down, and then while dangling them in his left hand, use the right with machete in hand to slice them down the middle! ^_^

• Like 1

Kinda not so much a kill idea, but an overall experience idea which would make for a classic encounter just like a good slasher film would have:

So I'd say that among the items that a counselor (or Jason of course) can find is a chainsaw. Now here's the key: if you are a counselor and find it to use against Jason, there can be a random amount of gas in it for every game. ie: It might be full, it might be half full, might be running on fumes, or might have no gas at all.

So if you find it, you don't know how much gas it has, and if you choose to go up against Jason with it and the gas runs out ... well, suck to be you!

• Like 1

The bending spine backwards kill from Part 6 Jason does on the Sheriff

Something like the dock kill from the remake. Could be done on hiding counselors. Camera cuts to the counselor in their hiding spot, when the machete suddenly bursts through and stabs them in the head. Jason pulls the machete back out of the counselor, whose body falls to the ground.