As the title suggest. Post your idea for kills youd like to see in the game. But let's try to keep it somewhat realistic and something we could actually see happen in a movie. 

Razor Wire Zip Cord  -

• Jason takes barbed wire/razor wire and wraps it around the counselors neck a couple times. Then like starting a lawn mower, yanks on it creating a saw like action and cutting the head clean off.

-Cut in half up to down !

-grab a councilor by the arms , face to face and make a front kick to disarm the poor little girl and hit her to death with her own arms ! ^^

I like the idea of kills looking brutal, as in something like in game of thrones, where the Mountain grabs that dudes head on the ground, and smashes his thumb in his eyes before crushing his skull. im sure everyone has seen that. i dont really care for comical ,  arcade  kills, with the just over  the top unrealistic deaths. i wanna see methodical clubbing over  the skull and see spasms. ripping dudes head open via mouth is great. im not sure if this is doable, but id love to see some guts. its always nice to see someones intestine flop down , seeing a councilor panic as he/she trys to  scoop their guts back in. blood gurgling  from a throat slash is always cool. cant wait for this game!!!

• Like 2

this idea requires a second floor, maybe in a cabin or a barn. 
imagine the counselor is hiding on the second floor, and Jason is at his full potential or the Counselors Fear-Meter is filled... Jason could burst through the floor and grab the counselor by the ankles, pull him/her down through the floor, but the counselor tries to hold on to the floor. Jason just rips the counselor in half. legs and butt area plus intestines and blood on the ground, the upper torso still stuck in the floor with guts dangling out of him.

could also be used to scare the rest of the counselors if they discover the body.

more of an enviromental kill really

-----------------------------------------------------

Door Crush. if a Counselor is hiding behind a door, just smash the door into them until they are dead. simple but brutal. the body could also block a door afterwards.

------------------------------------------------------

this idea requires a second floor, maybe in a cabin or a barn. 

imagine the counselor is hiding on the second floor, and Jason is at his full potential or the Counselors Fear-Meter is filled... Jason could burst through the floor and grab the counselor by the ankles, pull him/her down through the floor, but the counselor tries to hold on to the floor. Jason just rips the counselor in half. legs and butt area plus intestines and blood on the ground, the upper torso still stuck in the floor with guts dangling out of him.

could also be used to scare the rest of the counselors if they discover the body.

more of an enviromental kill really

-----------------------------------------------------

Door Crush. if a Counselor is hiding behind a door, just smash the door into them until they are dead. simple but brutal. the body could also block a door afterwards.

------------------------------------------------------

LOVE IT!!

i'll all about making Jason fucking brutal and scary again! i'm a GOREHOUND and i wanna see blood and guts haha

some ideas for the Car that has to be fixed in the game as mentioned in the alpha footage:

jason could kill the counselors working on the car in a number of ways

release the carlift to crush a head under a tire, smash the door close, or the trunk or hood to kill someone. maybe even decapitate them like that. or just smash their torsos with the door/trunk/hood

repeatedly smash a counselor whos sitting in the drivers seat into the wheel, making a honking noise every time, letting other counselors exactly know whats going on

some ideas for the Car that has to be fixed in the game as mentioned in the alpha footage:

jason could kill the counselors working on the car in a number of ways

release the carlift to crush a head under a tire, smash the door close, or the trunk or hood to kill someone. maybe even decapitate them like that. or just smash their torsos with the door/trunk/hood

repeatedly smash a counselor whos sitting in the drivers seat into the wheel, making a honking noise every time, letting other counselors exactly know whats going on

Love those ideas.

This may seem like the most boring kill but I really would like a simple thrown from a height death. Jason would simply pick the counselor up and throw them from a reasonable height such as a second story window ala Robin in Part VII. To gore it up a little, we could have sharp objects conveniently placed underneath a window, ie victim lands on a picket fence.

• Like 1

Impaled on a picket fence.

Broken beer bottle in the eye/face.

Actually that would be cool to see in the new movie, too. Lol.

This may seem like the most boring kill but I really would like a simple thrown from a height death. Jason would simply pick the counselor up and throw them from a reasonable height such as a second story window ala Robin in Part VII. To gore it up a little, we could have sharp objects conveniently placed underneath a window, ie victim lands on a picket fence.

Doesnt sound boring at all!

I think it would be great to have an " environmental " kill set up for players who thing they can duck into and hide in one of the outhouses . 

oMHNbj1.jpg

I was thinking of something like this scene in part 8  ... 

300x300.jpg

Maybe even more brutal with a few weapon strikes after most of the struggling is over .

• Like 1

I love the idea of Jason hacking off a counsellor's legs as they crawl away, then after tossing the legs, he picks up the screaming counsellor and throws them into the lake, watching them thrash around and drown.

I love the idea of Jason hacking off a counsellor's legs as they crawl away, then after tossing the legs, he picks up the screaming counsellor and throws them into the lake, watching them thrash around and drown.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

What about kills against Jason?

In the movies, it feels like they fell into several categories:

• Brute Force w/ Believable Camp Items: ax to the head, a whole lot of machete hacking, impaling on a bed of spikes (...well, it killed a Jason impostor), propane explosions, woodchipper
  • Semi-Mystical: dragging to the bottom of the lake with a boulder, because that's his resting place
  • Completely Mystical:  dragging to the bottom of the lake by a zombie dad summoned by psychic powers, stabbing in the heart with a magic dagger
  • Extreme and Extraordinary: NYC toxic waste, blown up with an FBI-issued grenade, falling through the Earth's atmosphere

Beating Jason should obviously be very difficult and very rare.  I kinda like the propane kill in Freddy vs. Jason since it's using ordinary camp objects and doesn't dabble into any sort of mystical solution to kill Jason.  So perhaps the theme of setting up elaborate traps (as opposed to just grabbing an ax) that involve several components and steps.

I did like the opening of Part 9 (probably the only thing I liked about the movie) where they used an undercover camper as bait to lure Jason into an FBI trap.  That'd make the calling for help scenario more interesting in that for the cops (or SWAT team or National Guard or whomever) to really do away with Jason, they need the help of surviving counselors to bait him.  So the game is not won and you are not yet safe when the help arrives.

• Like 1

I think something excessively brutal and almost cartoonish like Johnny Cage's second fatality in MKX could be fun. Especially if you had some kind of control over how many head smashes Jason performs.

I know its signature for leatherface, but id like to see jason use either a chainsaw or weedwacker, and swing it across the abdomen,pulling the intestines out, the on the back swing, swinging at the head which cuts the head off. There you have a double gory kill, an eviseration and decapitation. The head could bounce and roll away and the guts could come out into a pile.