I've noticed that people are still able to glitch on top of the Packanack Lodge. I only play the PS4 version so I don't know about Xbox One or the Steam version. Anyways, I've been seeing people glitch on top of the roof of the lodge or glitching onto the balcony of the Jarvis residence. I was in a Jason match earlier and this Mitch was standing right next to the window that's in front of the balcony. I grabbed him, he had a pocket knife and glitched through the wall. I couldn't get him with very many throwing knives cause he would try to avoid him. He basically ruined the match and just wasted time, all because he didn't want to play the game like he should've by trying to escape and helping the other counselors. It was very annoying to say the least and it's completely unfair to Jason and even other counselors who don't want to deal with time wasters. I would've left sooner in that match but I wanted to see if I could get him. I was unsuccessful but these wall glitches really need to be fixed. I hope it was unintentional for the guy but it was still annoying nonetheless. Next time it happens, I'm just leaving right off the bat because I'm not dealing with people who think it's clever to break the game to avoid getting killed rather than use actual skill.

On another note, I was playing with my friend last night on Packanack and he was Jason. We were in a public match and there were probably about 2 or 3 people trying to glitch themselves on top of the roof, so I had to help kill them even though I don't ever help Jason unless people are ruining the game for others. Like I get it, glitches are cool sometimes and even fun to experiment with, but shouldn't be used in public matches like this. This game needs more patching but that may take a while. I'm fine with waiting. So the next time sometime tries glitching through the wall in Jarvis Residence, I'll just slash them to death. 

• Like 1

Yeah its been happening a lot. Its making the game unplayable again when this crap keeps happening.

Haven't seen Roof glitch on Steam yet though I've heard it's possible.The Jarvis house porch yep as far as I know it's still there but you can kill people there if you stock up on throwing knives and you can sometimes get a hit going in combat stance and swinging.

7 hours ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Yeah its been happening a lot. Its making the game unplayable again when this crap keeps happening.

Hopefully, the dev team will patch it when they fix the matchmaking issue.

The Packanack Lodge roof glitch is finicky, I was doing it in a private lobby with friends to see how reliable it is, and let's just say if you're being chased it's not a likely reliable escape plan.  You can end up stuck in the wall, stay in the room, go out into the hallway or just jump normally through the window.  

The Higgins Haven glitch is infuriating.  Because the counselor doesn't need to do anything except find a pocket knife and then they just stand in the right place, Jason eventually grabs them, the break out with the pocket knife just puts them through a wall and onto the roof. 

Packanack Lodge also has another glitch like Higgins Haven.  Stand in the right place, have a pocket knife, Jason grabs you and the breakout puts you into an inaccessible room behind a wall.   This one I found out by mistake, I was trying to hide from Jason and he grabbed me and bam, I'm in never never land. 

Jarvis map porch everyone knows, I don't know of any other glitches on that map.

Pinehurst you used to be able to get into the water in a walking animation.  You'd be able to run, walk, jog the water and Jason couldn't do anything to kill you.  You couldn't be drowned while walking and Jason swimming around you.  And since Jason was in swim he couldn't grab or slash you. 

On 11/25/2018 at 5:49 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

Haven't seen Roof glitch on Steam yet though I've heard it's possible.The Jarvis house porch yep as far as I know it's still there but you can kill people there if you stock up on throwing knives and you can sometimes get a hit going in combat stance and swinging.

Yeah its on pc. Had one last night. So annoying. The Jason was pretty cool though and said f it im not killing anyone with this jackass on the roof, so we practically ran around for 20 minutes just fucking off to limit the glitchers trolling effects.

If somebody pulls the Jarvis porch bullshit, they probably have several med sprays to negate throwing knives. You CAN still kill them if you walk over to their little corner, get in combat stance, and slash them to death. If someone glitches more-or-less behind the stable door in the Higgens barn, you can do something similar but it's much easier to TK them to death than slash them. 

I would fully support an instsnt-permaban on players caught intentionally glitching to prevent being killed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jarvis House upstairs porch glitch does in fact still work.

Had someone to do it to me last night in a match.

I had someone pull one I never heard of until the other night. Higgins small could work on large too not sure.  Main house.The tiny closet at the end of the hall at the top of the stairs.If you hide in there with a pocket knife and Jason grabs, the counselor glitches through the wall and on the roof on the other side. They did this on purpose also as they bragged about it in the lobby after the match.

On 11/28/2018 at 2:16 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If somebody pulls the Jarvis porch bullshit, they probably have several med sprays to negate throwing knives. You CAN still kill them if you walk over to their little corner, get in combat stance, and slash them to death. If someone glitches more-or-less behind the stable door in the Higgens barn, you can do something similar but it's much easier to TK them to death than slash them. 

I would fully support an instsnt-permaban on players caught intentionally glitching to prevent being killed.

Maybe not permaban, but make it long and add Jason teamups to the list. Run into a few matches where Jason had two followers and have died because I trusted someone to have my back, when they really helped getting my back ripped off

47 minutes ago, Jason Thorvees said:

Maybe not permaban, but make it long and add Jason teamups to the list. Run into a few matches where Jason had two followers and have died because I trusted someone to have my back, when they really helped getting my back ripped off

Welcome to camp, Paranoia mode is secretly learning to be distrustful of your fellow campers, lol. Sorry shouldn’t joke, teamers suck.

Well, you can still get on the Packanack Lodge roof, small and regular, sized maps and then a secret inaccessible room only accessed via PK.

Higgins Haven, there are 4 glitches.  3 to deal with the main lodge.  The front roof, the back roof and a secret inaccessible room only accessed via PK.   And then behind the graveyard fence.

Crystal Lake you can get on the bathroom roof. 

Pinehurst you can get on the main lodge roof as well as in an out of bounds area. 

Jarvis House you can get on the roof via PK and without PK. 

In fact, you can probably get on every single roof in the game if you figure out where the proper trigger points are and the method used to do it. 

1 hour ago, Jason Thorvees said:

Nope... perma-ban. If you intentionally glitch in such a way that Jason can't kill you, you are not just a cheater, you are a hairy troll-cunt. Take that shit somewhere else.

What they need to do is actually just fix the glitches so people can’t do them then we wouldn’t have to worry about banning anyone.  But I have my doubts they’ll ever get the glitches fixed.  

On Xbox One I don't understand how this is STILL a thing..

MerryCompleteErin-size_restricted.gif

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, SirMang said:

Well, you can still get on the Packanack Lodge roof, small and regular, sized maps and then a secret inaccessible room only accessed via PK.

Higgins Haven, there are 4 glitches.  3 to deal with the main lodge.  The front roof, the back roof and a secret inaccessible room only accessed via PK.   And then behind the graveyard fence.

Crystal Lake you can get on the bathroom roof. 

Pinehurst you can get on the main lodge roof as well as in an out of bounds area. 

Jarvis House you can get on the roof via PK and without PK. 

In fact, you can probably get on every single roof in the game if you figure out where the proper trigger points are and the method used to do it. 

Crystal lake also still has the rock glitch by the water. Since salt mines dont have any effect I just leave the game immediately after I killed everyone else and pay the glitcher no attention. That is all they are seeking and I refuse to give them any..

On 4/8/2019 at 6:23 PM, Jason Thorvees said:

If one is intentionally exploiting, the punishment should fit the crime. A permanent ban would be appropriate.

20 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

What they need to do is actually just fix the glitches so people can’t do them then we wouldn’t have to worry about banning anyone.  But I have my doubts they’ll ever get the glitches fixed.  

This would be the easiest solution. We'll see what happens.

10 hours ago, Guy said:

On Xbox One I don't understand how this is STILL a thing..

It hasn't been fixed yet. Hopefully it will someday.

10 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Crystal lake also still has the rock glitch by the water. Since salt mines dont have any effect I just leave the game immediately after I killed everyone else and pay the glitcher no attention. That is all they are seeking and I refuse to give them any..

That's the most classy and rational thing you can do at this point.

On 4/8/2019 at 6:48 PM, SirMang said:

Truth. Well, most of them anyway...

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If one is intentionally exploiting, the punishment should fit the crime. A permanent ban would be appropriate.

There's some exploits they've known about for a long time that haven't been fixed yet. Blaming a bunch of bored players for using exploits that everyone knows about is the equivalent of slathering your arm in bacon grease, then petting the family dog with greased arm, and getting upset at the dog for biting you.

Jarvis porch shouldn't even be a thing anymore. Nor any of the rock glitches, fence glitches, most of the roof glitches, or a few other I won't mention. It's absolutely ridiculous that some of these haven't been fixed yet.

22 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Jarvis porch shouldn't even be a thing anymore. Nor any of the rock glitches, fence glitches, most of the roof glitches, or a few other I won't mention. It's absolutely ridiculous that some of these haven't been fixed yet.

Talk to the developers about it.

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

You've done all you can then.

Unfortunately I think you're probably right. Luckily I've learned to counter most of them. The average player won't be so fortunate though.

2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Unfortunately I think you're probably right. Luckily I've learned to counter most of them. The average player won't be so fortunate though.

Not unless someone taught them the counter techniques.

• Like 1