hello,

My name is ConnectTheKings and I run a discord with quite a few Friday players and fans. I host a "hardcore mode" lobby every weekend from 7:00PM to 10:00PM EST. We are a PC platform based community.

We take hardcore seriously and try and immerse ourselves as best as possible. If you are interested in playing, just go ahead and click the discord link below!

https://discord.gg/T2jnNqM

Here are the basic rules and regulations:

(for more information see our special tab in the discord)

Rules:

Gamma is 1.75 or as close as you can get to it.

Music is to be TURNED COMPLETELY OFF!

If you want you can cover the minimap for extra immersion.

Tommy and jenny are the only people who can guard for repairs.

only one pocket knife per counselor MAX.

You may use any perks on any counselor.

If you fail to follow the rules and regulations you will be subject to a review and subsequent vote to ban/kick.

COUNSELOR REPAIRS:

Phone Box: Lachappa & Deborah

Power: La Chappa & Deborah Kenny & Adam

Cars battery: Tommy & Adam & Fox & Mitchell

Cars Gas: Anyone

JASON HUNT MECHANICS:

hero girls: Jenny, AJ, Victoria. (one person per game)

The person playing as the hero girl and tommy must first get together and then convince EVERY COUNSELOR alive to fight jason with them.

If a single counselor decides it's too dangerous, the hunt is a no go, period.

Jason's mask MUST be in the hero girls hands to start the hunt.

JUKES & COUNSELOR GAMEPLAY:

Counselors may only communicate using in game walkies and in game audio.

Counselors may only call in tommy jarvis if they have encountered jason.

Sprint and jukes: you may sprint for up to one quarter of your stamina bar.

If you are Buggzy or Vanessa you may sprint for up to half of your stamina bar. But afterwards you must FULLY RECOVER before sprinting again.

No epic juking (no daisy chain stuns or "VCR" Jukes) 

{Proper Juking guideline can be found in the discord }

once you decide to enter OR leave a cabin it is a permanent choice. (no window looping)

Furniture loops are allowed a max of two times. Act as Humanly as possible, obviously this is not RP so don't overdue the shit.

JASON GAMEPLAY:

Gameplay should be way more relaxed, be creative with kills.

USE STALK OFTEN.

jump scare as much as possible.

set your own match clock so you can keep track of the time.

gamma can be as high as you need.

Traps may only be placed on phone box and on power boxes.

cars are to remain untouched.

you may trap the driver side door if the car battery is repaired but the counselors have failed to leave yet.

See you in the discord, and I can't wait to meet the real hardcore fans out there!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Not for me. 

that's okay not everyone is up to the challenge, or interested in the gamemode anyways! :) Thanks for the comment anyways!

Your rules about juking are non sense, don’t get me wrong anyone who wants to play your way is welcome too but yeah this is not for me either. Hope you find some people, but wow you take shit way to seriously.

On 11/25/2018 at 2:31 PM, ConnectTheKings said:

hello,

My name is ConnectTheKings and I run a discord with quite a few Friday players and fans. I host a "Don’t hurt Jason’s Feelings mode" lobby every weekend from 7:00PM to 10:00PM EST. We are a PC platform based community.

We take hardcore too seriously and try and immerse ourselves as best as possible (but don’t RP). If you are interested in playing, just go ahead and click the discord link below!

https://discord.gg/Byh54Nu

Here are the basic rules and regulations:

(for more information see our special tab in the discord)

Rules:

Gamma is 1.75 or as close as you can get to it.

Music is to be TURNED COMPLETELY OFF! 

If you want you can cover the minimap for extra immersion.

Tommy and jenny are the only people who can guard for repairs. Everyone else is useless.

only one pocket knife per counselor MAX.  Just ignore any other ones you find, you don’t need it.

You may use any perks on any counselor. Meta is a A-OK

If you fail to follow the rules and regulations you will be subject to a review and subsequent vote to ban/kick. We’ll take our ball and go home... Jerk.

COUNSELOR REPAIRS:

Phone Box: Lachappa & Deborah Geek Squad to the rescue

Power: La Chappa & Deborah Kenny & Adam 

Cars battery: Tommy & Adam & Fox & Mitchell Who is Mitchell, lol.

Cars Gas: Anyone Beans, Bean for dinner.

JASON HUNT MECHANICS:

hero girls: Jenny, AJ, Victoria. (one person per game)

The person playing as the hero girl and tommy must first get together and then convince EVERY COUNSELOR alive to fight jason with them. 

If a single counselor decides it's too dangerous, the hunt is a no go, period. 

Jason's mask MUST be in the hero girls hands to start the hunt.

So yeah, I guess Jason hunting must like never happen in your group unless everyone’s dead. 

JUKES & COUNSELOR GAMEPLAY:

Counselors may only communicate using in game walkies and in game audio. No using emotes for there actual purpose, only mic’s.

Counselors may only call in tommy jarvis if they have encountered jason. guess the opening cut scene doesn’t count.

Sprint and jukes: you may sprint for up to one quarter of your stamina bar. Because reasons

If you are Buggzy or Vanessa you may sprint for up to half of your stamina bar. But afterwards you must FULLY RECOVER before sprinting again. 

No epic juking (no daisy chain stuns or "VCR" Jukes) “oh, that was three jukes now you have to let him catch you.” 

{Proper Juking guideline can be found in the discord } It just says - Jason should win all chases.

once you decide to enter OR leave a cabin it is a permanent choice. (no window looping) but what if I’m just going with the flow man?

Furniture loops are allowed a max of two times. Act as Humanly as possible, obviously this is not RP so don't overdue the shit. don’t be a bot, we want you to follow the rules, be humanly, 😝 

JASON GAMEPLAY:

Gameplay should be way more relaxed, be creative with kills. because the rules for Counselors make it really easy on you. 

USE STALK OFTEN. even though everyone should have their volume down, they might be cheating.

jump scare as much as possible. 

set your own match clock so you can keep track of the time. Why, oh because with the juking rules no one ever makes it the full 20 minutes. 

gamma can be as high as you need.

Traps may only be placed on phone box and on power boxes. so the Counselors know where to find them, no surprise traps out in the open Jason.

cars are to remain untouched. Because reasons.

you may trap the driver side door if the car battery is repaired but the counselors have failed to leave yet. So everyone just drop the battery in front of the car till after the gas is in, then he can’t trap it.

See you in the discord, and I can't wait to meet the real hardcore fans out there! because there are none in the discord currently, only Jason’s that require coddling.

This mockery was done in the name of humour, no harm was intended. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@ConnectTheKings I am all for trying a game with some hardcore rules... but that is a lot of rules to keep straight when the game itself does not enforce them... but hey, I am willing to try... almost anything. 
   I take it this is done in private matches?

• Haha 1

Wow, that was crazy! Those rules man, lol. I'm into competitive gaming, but I fail to see the logic in how this is competitive. Juking rules are hilarious, and Jason can only trap certain things. That's competition? Nah, not for me either. I want Jason to roam around, hunting like always. Not handicapped by rules like that, and the counselors side of the rules are even worse. I mean, the "hero" girl can only hunt if she has his mask? Oh, and AJ is a hero? 1 luck breaks weapons like twigs ya know? She's among my favorites, but she's no hero. Jenny, Vanessa, Even Kenny are more the type. I do hope you find some players, good luck!

• Haha 1

As of recently the rules have been updated, the gamemode is definately one you have to experience to understand, we have noticed people get shy after reading the rules...its not that bad in game. It's honestly a play it and experience it to fully understand it type of game mode. It actually forces people to play much more stealthily and coordinated. As far as jason's game, ITS SUPER FUN and even with some of those crutches, he still carries WAY MORE power in this mode. i'd say he is about 2-3 times more intimidating then the OG multiplayer jason. He wipes everyone almost every single game. car escapes are rare, boat escapes are even more rare, and cops are called maybe every 10-15 games. (not counting cop escapes, JUST CALLS) just because the jason can't IMMEDIATELY trap the car, doesn't mean he can't trap it after a counselor has repaired the battery. I have had multiple games where someone fixes the battery without putting the gas in before hand because of various different factors. As long as jason knows how to trap the driver side door, he's going to be absolutely FINE. :) P.S. The hero girl CAN stun jason while they are wearing the sweater, but that's really not how it works out in a jason hunt, often times it will end up being tommy himself, or another male strong counselor, who will risk death to get jason down for the count. The sweater girl is EVEN more essential in this game mode so even if you are a Jenny who can stun, it doesn't mean you want to risk it! @Ahab @Redrum138

OH and people can "guard" players who are repairing something, they just can't be RIGHT on those players. think about a bubble around that player being approximately 15-20 feet away, otherwise we have noticed the players just keep knocking jason down when it SHOULD be a kill. We added this rule because we wanted to give the repairing counselor a SLIGHT chance of escaping or being freed, but not give them another GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card like in multiplayer. that being said, if your tommy or jenny, go right ahead and be butt buddies with the counselor who is repairing. (AGAIN JOIN THE DISCORD IF YOU NEED CLARIFICATION OR MORE SPECIFIC RULES) this is an OVERVIEW of the basic guidelines. @Slasher_CloneAlso sorry i didn't specify this more but you can place any leftover traps anywhere you want BUT the other objectives (either the boat or car {unless, like I stated, the battery has been repaired}) 

Oh and as far as perks go, the reason we don't restrict them is because not everyone is going to use thick skin, medic, and stun combos, otherwise you are FUCKED because you can only juke so much and it wouldn't help other players. I have seen people actually using perks like the flare gun one for spottin, the swim perks, silence perks, and all kinds of crazy awesome helpful combos! We DID have one game where someone attempted to troll jason using the meta shit but it doesnt really work out for them in the end because they will not recieve aid from others, or at the end of the game they are kicked or banned (depends on what the community asks for, we have only banned one player so far because they speed hacked LMFAO and played like a dick to everyone) most are just kicked for that night and come back for a REAL fun experience. :P

nice coddling joke btw LMFAO. trust me everyone i've played this with are day ones who say it brings back the original fear we all once had of jason at release. And everyone I play with is max rank, mostly god tier jasons, (8/8 in most online games with only 2-3 deaths in their entire online careers.) who all have either near 1000 hours or over 1000 hours in game. we invented this because we wanted a new challenge and to bring back that fear we all had when the game first dropped. I have over 300 jason kills in game at this point and to me thats just sad, there is no risk vs reward anymore lol. its all reward unless you're ASS at counselor XD

post-3810-0-57815700-1491824508_thumb.png

On 11/27/2018 at 4:56 PM, Ahab said:

@ConnectTheKings I am all for trying a game with some hardcore rules... but that is a lot of rules to keep straight when the game itself does not enforce them... but hey, I am willing to try... almost anything. 
   I take it this is done in private matches?

actually I open a party and invite everyone, we don't start until we have enough to fill an online party, because private matches are laggy and unreliable ATM.

14 hours ago, ConnectTheKings said:

we normally see maybe 2 people escape in a game if anyone at all :P

Perhaps we can raise that bar a bit... The fix everything without speed looting strategy works for six escapes very, very quickly... but only if you can convince people to forgo the speed looting. Jason can't catch a car before he gets an active shift. With only certain counselors able to fix certain things... this strategy would be even harder to implement, but not impossible.

• Like 1

PAMELA MODE: one female counselor get the sweater in a private match and stalks and eliminates other counselors one by one.

Jason just watches unless another counselor kills the Pamela player. Then he kills that counselor and others as revenge. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

PAMELA MODE: one female counselor get the sweater in a private match and stalks and eliminates other counselors one by one.

Jason just watches unless another counselor kills the Pamela player. Then he kills that counselor and others as revenge. 

Not a bad gameplay idea actually haha 😎