Friday13Player408

Just joined the forum

Hey everyone, 

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, I like many others joined because I enjoy playing the game and wanted to see what these forums have to offer. I am currently level 40 something I cant remember at the moment. I play fairly often and have owned the game for approximately a year now. More specifically I just wanted to browse the threads for tips on playing as a more successful  counselor. I feel pretty confident using Jason. Overall  this game has a ton of replay value, every game is different and it always is fun to play anytime of day. 

Welcome to the forums!

I'd definitely recommend, in General forum, the pinned threads from Kodiak and Alkavian if you're after tips & tricks. Very long and exhaustive and well worth dipping in to.

If you're interested in finding new players from here as well, you could start with the general Steam ID & Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from others members in there, it's a long thread by now but worth a browse and feel free to post your own tag as well. There are also some groups in Player-Run Challenges and the Good Sportsmanship Club in General fourm, if any of those sound good to you.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

• Like 1

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!