Jump to content
Jason Todd Voorhees

Favorite Kills in Friday the 13th the Game?

Recommended Posts

Context kill - Folded.  Adirondack Chairs littered throughout the maps.  Absolutely brutal.

Grab kill - Free kick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fireaxe throw, dismember, and the Jarvis. The new pickaxe kills are pretty brutal but I hardly ever use it. 

My favorite context kill is the swirly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top three grab kills for me are:

Fire axe throw.

The leg chop  (pig splitter).

Free Kick.

Top three environmental kills:

The choke slam onto the stump.

The fireplace. 

The knife (the frenzied stabbing one).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Top three grab kills for me are:

Fire axe throw.

The leg chop  (pig splitter).

Free Kick.

Top three environmental kills:

The choke slam onto the stump.

The fireplace. 

The knife (the frenzied stabbing one).

 

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Choke, Headpunch, Hug..... and holding a wounded counselor over a trap.

 

2 hours ago, SirMang said:

Context kill - Folded.  Adirondack Chairs littered throughout the maps.  Absolutely brutal.

Grab kill - Free kick. 

 

2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Fireaxe throw, dismember, and the Jarvis. The new pickaxe kills are pretty brutal but I hardly ever use it. 

My favorite context kill is the swirly.

Nice :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Environmental Kill: Face squash from Part 4

Weapon Grab Kill: Fish Gutter

Grab Kill: Body Slam (doing it off of a dock or into a table is hilarious)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nougat said:

Environmental Kill: Face squash from Part 4

Weapon Grab Kill: Fish Gutter

Grab Kill: Body Slam (doing it off of a dock or into a table is hilarious)

Nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Ms. Tiffany said:

The entire part 7 dlc pack

Nice chose.

 

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

While I wouldn't go as far as he did they were all really cool kills.

I like the DLC ones they are brutal as ever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

 

 

I like the DLC ones they are brutal as ever!

They were all so good. I really wish we'd have got the others.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Environmental kill: fireplace

weapon kill: originally Dismembered, after DLCs The Jarvis

special kill: AJ on Pinehurst Challenge #9

secret special kill: wheel chair kill in challenge #5

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Environment: Bird bath all the way

Grab/Weapon: The Part 8 Brutalize one, just hacking away with the Axe is badass. 

 

The single worst kill is killing someone by throwing them through an open window on the ground floor. What lazy ass thought that was a good idea?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite kills are both environmental:

Campfire - the counselor struggling to pull the fire poker out of their mouth as the music quiets down and they begin to go limp.... gives me chills.

Ventilated: Perfect kill for a counselor who has caused you a lot of trouble, just stab the s—- out of them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Environmental kill: fireplace

weapon kill: originally Dismembered, after DLCs The Jarvis

special kill: AJ on Pinehurst Challenge #9

secret special kill: wheel chair kill in challenge #5

 

 

13 hours ago, Hellraz3r said:

Environment: Bird bath all the way

Grab/Weapon: The Part 8 Brutalize one, just hacking away with the Axe is badass. 

 

The single worst kill is killing someone by throwing them through an open window on the ground floor. What lazy ass thought that was a good idea?

 

10 hours ago, Avenger3519 said:

My favorite kills are both environmental:

Campfire - the counselor struggling to pull the fire poker out of their mouth as the music quiets down and they begin to go limp.... gives me chills.

Ventilated: Perfect kill for a counselor who has caused you a lot of trouble, just stab the s—- out of them!

Alot of nice picks and chooses! 

 

18 minutes ago, Vendredi13 said:

Delete

Sorry to hear. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

Graveyard or fireplace environmental kills are my fav’s

Haha, the classics!

 

2 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

chefs knife stab graveyard fence and pig splitter cut leg and head off

Most people rarely get the Graveyard fence kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...