Sign in to follow this  
Daneasaur

Remove "coming soon" from door

Since no new content will ever come into the game, I request that the upstairs door that has "coming soon" written on it should have the text removed.

I say this because after the virtual cabin is completed, the room can still be entered for the grendle portions for various trivia.

Even if the stars align, a full moon is had on October Friday the 13th, and Uber Jason is unlocked with his kills, the grendle will NEVER be made for this game.

I hereby request that the "coming soon" text on the upstairs door be removed to ease the suffering of the fanbase.

Considering there's still some "weekly events" with a coming soon mention on f13game.com since August 2017 when it's pretty clear we're never gonna get any, I guess it's safe to assume that the text on that door won't be removed anytime soon.

On 11/22/2018 at 11:46 AM, makred78 said:

Considering there's still some "weekly events" with a coming soon mention on f13game.com since August 2017 when it's pretty clear we're never gonna get any, I guess it's safe to assume that the text on that door won't be removed anytime soon.

There are more pressing matters as it is.

8 hours ago, Fair Play said:

There are more pressing matters as it is.

I know, I'm not saying it should be done asap and that wasn't the point of my comment either. It was to illustrate that if something as quick and simple as removing something on a website is still not done after all this time, removing something in the game which implies more time and work probably won't happen anytime soon.

7 hours ago, makred78 said:

I know, I'm not saying it should be done asap and that wasn't the point of my comment either. It was to illustrate that if something as quick and simple as removing something on a website is still not done after all this time, removing something in the game which implies more time and work probably won't happen anytime soon.

I've noticed a lot of companies don't update their sites regularly. I guess either it's not a priority, or the person responsible for it is no longer associated with the company.

So I recently redid the virtual cabin (due to progress getting reset after one of the last major patches), and I couldn't get to the Jason X segment. Was that removed from the game entirely?

On 4/11/2019 at 2:23 AM, aurllcooljay said:

So I recently redid the virtual cabin (due to progress getting reset after one of the last major patches), and I couldn't get to the Jason X segment. Was that removed from the game entirely?

You have to be in the version before the last. The one where all the badges are floating that you have to follow, that's the only one you can get to Grendel in. Still works.

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Lets not be negative lets pray and hope.....

The appeal has been reinstated. No new content. Just have to accept it.

On 4/13/2019 at 10:57 AM, Big Daddy J said:

You have to be in the version before the last. The one where all the badges are floating that you have to follow, that's the only one you can get to Grendel in. Still works.

Thanks for the response. I didn't see anything regarding this in patch notes, but it makes sense Gun Media would remove cancelled upcoming features quietly.