K1tT3n

Potential way to stop counsellors from bullying jason

On 12/2/2018 at 10:13 PM, Fair Play said:

I forgot about the double smash in SPC. It has been a while since I've played those. It would be nice to see in multiplayer, as it could be a useful tool in Jason's skill set, considering if a rework were to come about for him.

I tried finishing those off right after I quit multiplayer due to shitheads on the roof, and even the challenges are screwd up, it’s pathetic how they don’t even maintain this game on the smallest level. Games for me are for relaxing and having fun after a hard days work, not being disgusted how bad this game has got..

Im done with this game for a while, I’ve only been playing it 1 or 2 times a week, and that is to much now, the people who “work on this game should be ashamed of themselves 

2 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

It’s beyond being a joke now, they don’t even have to swing in Jason’s direction and it stuns him,  while at the same time they have to be right under Jason’s nose for him to register a hit, between that and all the rooftop dancers, not being able to get into a game with dedicated servers , bugs etc... I’m  pretty much done with this game,  and I was a backer. I will not play another game made by this publisher if they aren’t attached to someone who is big.

I can understand your frustration.

2 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

I tried finishing those off right after I quit multiplayer due to shitheads on the roof, and even the challenges are screwd up, it’s pathetic how they don’t even maintain this game on the smallest level. Games for me are for relaxing and having fun after a hard days work, not being disgusted how bad this game has got..

Im done with this game for a while, I’ve only been playing it 1 or 2 times a week, and that is to much now, the people who “work on this game should be ashamed of themselves 

A lot of us here enjoy unwinding after the good old 9 to 5. A good game that you can get lost in for a while is a great way to take a break from the perils of the real world. If this game isn't giving you the satisfaction you seek, I trust you'll find one more to your liking. Whatever game that is, I hope is more helpful in your relaxation.