Nothing annoys me more when playing this game when it’s obvious people are teaming up with Jason and telling him where you are at, or making him chase you around the full map just aiming for you. 

As soon as I see someone teaming with Jason I leave. I really can’t be assed with it. 

Sorry for the rant it’s jusy annoying, any ideas how to deal with it?? 

Yeah I normally play solo so I think that’s why it happens 9 outta 10 games I play. Sure il add you now thanks 🙂 

I'll stay in those lobbies and clown Jason.

I'll die more times than I'll live but I'll waste a bunch of his time, mock him on the mic and make him miserable.  Then we'll have half the lobby against the two or three cheaters for as long as they'll stay in the game.  People will give them up, Jason players will ignore everyone but them.  In short, the lobby will make their lives miserable. 

The last match I had the team killers got everyone but the next match my friend was Jason and I went out to find them and then lead them to him.  Because I was smacking them with a bat they followed me trying to hit me back.  Saw my buddies mic going off and said which of them I had with me and he came over and shift grabbed them.  I danced as the guy went up into the grab.  The next guy I found I danced as he got slashed to death.  LOL  The next match I was Jason, I slashed them down to limping and just left them alone until everyone else escaped and then went and finished them off.  The very next match one of the teamers was back as Jason since everyone in the lobby was well aware what was going on, we just grouped up and beat on him.  Demasked him, got the sweater, and killed him.  Mid-kill, the teamers left. 

In short, yeah the first match against them will suck but if they stick around you can make their next matches absolute hell. 

• Like 1

If you are in PS4, there is a wave of noobs on the game that have been teaming ever since the game became free back in October. @Slasher_Clone gave you the best advice possible. Just play with a group whenever possible. As experienced as I am with the game, even with the teamers driving a car to run me over, I usually survive the night because the Jason player is not compotent enough despite the help they are getting. So don't give up if you see teaming, give Jason hell before leaving if anything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure which I hate more... Jason teamers or the idiots who spend the entire match hiding under a bed/in a wardrobe. Because you know, that's fantastic gameplay. Really worth your time 😑

I've dealt with this issue a lot on PS4. One time a Jason on mic admitted he had friends help him team so he could learn the ropes and gain more XP to level up. There is no excuse for cheating, but I could understand how new players need assistance when playing with veteran friends.

I've been wondering this myself. Same with trolls. I had one game where we had a party of 7 friends and 1 random, and I ended up being Jason. The random went straight for my shack within the first few minutes of the game and put on the sweater. When I morphed to protect the shack, they used the sweater straight away - Tommy wasn't in and my mask was still on. After the sweater effect wore off, they ran into my other trap at the entrance to kill themselves and then left the game.

It didn't bother me that much, but it annoyed me that now my friends had no chance to kill me.

I guess some people just find the saltiness of other players fun.

18 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

I've dealt with this issue a lot on PS4. One time a Jason on mic admitted he had friends help him team so he could learn the ropes and gain more XP to level up. There is no excuse for cheating, but I could understand how new players need assistance when playing with veteran friends.

If you're going to do that, make it a private match...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xTiff said:

Nothing annoys me more when playing this game when it’s obvious people are teaming up with Jason and telling him where you are at, or making him chase you around the full map just aiming for you. 

As soon as I see someone teaming with Jason I leave. I really can’t be assed with it. 

Sorry for the rant it’s jusy annoying, any ideas how to deal with it?? 

If the Salt Mines are still in play, there's a lot of salt being racked up by leaving. Leaving a match after dying is a different story.

9 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Welcome to the forum, you could try playing with some people from the forums. If you’re on PS4 look me up same name as here.

That's sound advice.

To the OP, here's a link that may be useful. (I don't know if it's still a thing.)

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

7 hours ago, SirMang said:

In short, yeah the first match against them will suck but if they stick around you can make their next matches absolute hell. 

This sounds like classic counter trolling.

1 hour ago, DrLeatherface said:

I'm not sure which I hate more... Jason teamers or the idiots who spend the entire match hiding under a bed/in a wardrobe. Because you know, that's fantastic gameplay. Really worth your time 😑

Worthwhile or not, it's a legit tactic. New players will do it until it doesn't work anymore.

36 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

A newer player can learn the ropes in Offline Bots without offending players online. There is no excuse or justification for teaming.

• Like 1