xllxENIGMAxllx

Can't find game on PS4 (Issues)

6 minutes ago, Nougat said:

I have been trying for an hour now, no luck. Heaven forbid this game gets one good update lol.

When i complete a offline game he tells me that i'm a outdated client and need to update it.

36 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

https://imgur.com/a/5sf635m

Here what happen when i try launching online game and going offline after no success to find a game.

I had that issue happened too.

Also take long to up 3 minutes then getting error same from this screenshot after without dedicated server then getting a host weird.

I'm also on PS4. Had to cancel a few times but it eventually put me in a lobby with dedicated servers. I only played that one round and I was Jason. Game played flawlessly and everything seemed in sync. Heard the boat start up very clearly and got two easy kills, lol. All in all, from the limited gameplay that I have experienced, seems like it was a good patch. 

@ShiftySamurai

This issue should be checked asap. Same problem here on ps4. Outdated client, can't find a lobby. Once or twice I did get the old fassioned lobby without dedicated servers. But to no avail, because I was ofcourse hosting an empty lobby... Haven't had this problem before the newest patch. Any suggestions?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

@ShiftySamurai

This issue should be checked asap. Same problem here on ps4. Outdated client, can't find a lobby. Once or twice I did get the old fassioned lobby without dedicated servers. But to no avail, because I was ofcourse hosting an empty lobby... Haven't had this problem before the newest patch. Any suggestions?

They're probably aware of the situation and working on it. I guess the updates have a bit of a bumpy road coming out of the gate.

14 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

.I guess the updates have a bit of a bumpy road coming out of the gate.

...you dont say... :D

I only booted up one time today and got in a match straight away (eu server). Whether this is a one off I can't say yet as pre patch it's been horrific to get into a match since the psn release. The other night I gave up after 15 minutes of trying.

(edit- it was a one off! after trying this afternoon, it's still the same, can't find games, can't even find dedicated servers) 

Speaking of psn, I deleted my disc version of the game and installed the digital, I don't see any difference, disc clothing bonus still seems to be included? (I have mitch in pink shirt  disc bonus clothing?). 

Still cannot get on the EU dedicated server after the patch just P2P I still don't think there is an EU server. Got invited into the US server on a private lobby and I was amazed it said F13 Dedicated Server US 😯 never seen anything like it you are so lucky to get them in the US.

Seriously....... It's been 0.9 months. Still no patch/fix.

But... Fortnite and F13th: The Game both are running on unreal engine. Because you know fortnite dev are listening and way faster to fix/patch/prevent glitch like one day or two day than friday the 13th: the game dev take couple months to patch...................zZz

11 minutes ago, SametChan said:

Seriously....... It's been 0.9 months. Still no patch/fix.

But... Fortnite and F13th: The Game both are running on unreal engine. Because you know fortnite dev are listening and way faster to fix/patch/prevent glitch like one day or two day than friday the 13th: the game dev take couple months to patch...................zZz

Fortnite has made literally billions of dollars. I would hope they're faster at pushing out fixes. 

• Like 1

Still haven't been able to find games on PS4 since latest patch however when I play it on Steam I find games within 30-60 seconds which means there's nothing wrong with my internet but in the PS4's netcoding / EU-SA Servers.

Just a bummer that I have so many mediocre perks on the pc version because had to start over. Oh wells.

I've same problem I can't connect to EU servers, but I can play if somebody else is party leader on us servers. So this issue is definaly developer side problem or they just deleted EU dedicated servers.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KlaabuG said:

I've same problem I can't connect to EU servers, but I can play if somebody else is party leader on us servers. So this issue is definaly developer side problem or they just deleted EU dedicated servers.

Welcome to the forum.