Sign in to follow this  
Ellen

Savini Hack (20/11/2018)

I believe that any kind of file deployed in the game is illegal and today I participated in a horrible game against a Jason Savini (Nickname: [removed by moderator]) who totally abused his skills and still offended me about having asked to take him away.

Here are some information about the player:

[removed by moderator]

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Ellen said:

I believe that any kind of file deployed in the game is illegal and today I participated in a horrible game against a Jason Savini (Nickname: [removed by moderator]) who totally abused his skills and still offended me about having asked to take him away.

Here are some information about the player:

[removed by moderator]

Welcome to the forums.

Naming and shaming is against the rules. You may want to remove the pictures with the names of other players. As @Big Daddy J suggested, you may post the information and evidence to http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com/.

I never understood why Gun doesn’t support legit naming and shaming. Meaning if it is a true allegation I support calling those people out.

But then again we are currently in “Generation Snowflake” and we don’t want to offend anyone or hurt their feelings. So I guess that’s why Gun took that stance.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

I never understood why Gun doesn’t support legit naming and shaming. Meaning if it is a true allegation I support calling those people out.

But then again we are currently in “Generation Snowflake” and we don’t want to offend anyone or hurt their feelings. So I guess that’s why Gun took that stance.

There is enough negativity online as it is. There’s no need to pile it on here. Everybody is a “snowflake” when it comes to things that they deem important. Even you. There’s no exceptions. People that complain about snowflakes are probably the most snowflaky people out there. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

I never understood why Gun doesn’t support legit naming and shaming naming and shaming.

Most likely because people would take the negativity associated with naming and shaming too far. Cyber bullying comes to mind.

15 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

There is enough negativity online as it is.

I totally  agree. It needs to be toned down quite a bit. Good luck to whomever can get that done.