F13Jason

This game is disgraceful to Jason.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Depends on what you consider fun.

Being able to gang beat Jason silly sure doesn't  make it that fun for me.    

I find i have the most fun., when im in game with mostly newbies. Whether im Counsellor or Jason. 5 or 6 newbie almost balance the game out. 

so... you just want free kills, gotcha.

6 hours ago, dniezby said:

LOL, apparently you're playing against some pretty unskilled Jasons. I couldn't disagree with this guy more.  Every game is different. Kill squads? So what? Get better at the game and they won't be able to kill you.  Jesus, you only need to kill one of two people to prevent it or just prevent the Sweater from being taken.  It's not difficult to stay alive as Jason. Nothing irritates me more than to see these whiny kids complain about things being too difficult that they want everyone to dumb things down for them. EFF NO...You practice and develop your skills. Then learn some strategies that keep you alive.  Find ways to separate the players. Kill them one by one.  A piece of cake. PRACTICE! 

LOL, apparently you're playing against some pretty unskilled counselors. The most experienced Jasons are vulnerable to the easy tactics it takes to kill Jason.

8 hours ago, BillyBallo said:

you are wrong. you should observe the game more accurately.

Please explain exactly how I am wrong... I am fully capable of admitting when I am wrong... IF I am wrong.
   And I do observe the game rather accurately already... I also have a great memory... and a habit of being brutally honest. I do not worry about anyone's tears when the truth hurts them... there is much more pain to be had from dealing with lies.

@dniezby You must be pretty new to the game... Jason was nerfed into oblivion a long time ago... due to people whining about him being over powered. He has not yet recovered from this... but we have reason to suspect that he will... soonish. Also… apparently you play against complete noobs, or have never had an actual attempt on you when you play as Jason... Are you on PC? You need proof of how easy it is to kill Jason?... You may as well just hand your mask over now... @GeneiJin we got another one for you.

3 hours ago, Ms. Tiffany said:

I think while making the game they realized that the lobby at max has 7 counselors and 1 Jason. I agree that Jason could use something more but the majority of the player base is counselor... if they made it to where counselor wasn't fun then the game would be dead.

If they keep the game in a spot in which no one can have any fun playing Jason... you will not be playing as a counselor either. I have a lot of friends that play this game... very few of them never play as Jason.

20 minutes ago, Ahab said:
4 hours ago, Ms. Tiffany said:

I think while making the game they realized that the lobby at max has 7 counselors and 1 Jason. I agree that Jason could use something more but the majority of the player base is counselor... if they made it to where counselor wasn't fun then the game would be dead.

If they keep the game in a spot in which no one can have any fun playing Jason... you will not be playing as a counselor either. I have a lot of friends that play this game... very few of them never play as Jason.

I completely agree with this. Both sides should be always fun to play what  i'm saying is they do have to cater to the majority of the player base. As I said in my previous post I do think that Jason should get some kind of buff as he is the killer after all.

4 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

You on ps4....promise you never be Jason again once u face us we wont kill you..we will just beat you over and over...nothing you do will stop us..promise after 20 minutes..tops 2 of us maybe will be dead..and you are just wondering how did that just happen yes Jason needs a huge buff

Jason beatdowns are a hazing ritual for all new players. You either quit or you “git gud”.  There really isn’t much more to be said about it. Eventually you will get beyond the point where you try to duke it out with a mob at the police exit (why add insult to injury? They’ve already won and anybody waiting there has a knife and health spray, and probably crackers.) I’ve been playing for 13 months and haven’t been subjected to being a pinata in a long time. Learn how to block, have a quick kill like choke at the ready, and morph away to regroup when you are surrounded. Doing those three things will go a long way in making sure that other players won’t find you to be a pushover. Also not trapping objectives gives the impression that you don’t know what you are doing, which only makes counselors braver. 

I do find amusement in all the complaints about how badly Jason has been nerfed. Nobody seems to remember that absolutely ridiculous things counselors used to be able to do. I'm by no means saying Jason isn't under powered. But let's stop pretending he was the only one who suffered nerfs.

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

I do find amusement in all the complaints about how badly Jason has been nerfed. Nobody seems to remember that absolutely ridiculous things counselors used to be able to do. I'm by no means saying Jason isn't under powered. But let's stop pretending he was the only one who suffered nerfs.

And yet another game where I see Jason being teamed no matter how much he tries. I escaped via police and there were 5 counselors. You can't kill any of them. It's impossible with the amount of first aid sprays.

1 hour ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Also not trapping objectives gives the impression that you don’t know what you are doing, which only makes counselors braver. 

I've seen one or two Jason players intentionally not trap objectives, and still manage to get the job done. Though it's not a common practice, it can happen.

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

I remember those days. Those were dark times...

5 minutes ago, F13Jason said:

And yet another game where I see Jason being teamed no matter how much he tries. I escaped via police and there were 5 counselors. You can't kill any of them. It's impossible with the amount of first aid sprays.

Sounds like a case of players running the Medic / Hypochondriac perk combination. There are Jason players out there who can withstand the abuse, and somehow still get the job done. It doesn't happen often, but it can happen.

22 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I've seen one or two Jason players intentionally not trap objectives, and still manage to get the job done. Though it's not a common practice, it can happen.

I remember those days. Those were dark times...

Sounds like a case of players running the Medic / Hypochondriac perk combination. There are Jason players out there who can withstand the abuse, and somehow still get the job done. It doesn't happen often, but it can happen.

Where are the Jason perks? 

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

If you’re a good enough Jason then you probably don’t even need to trap the objectives. You may even be doing it as a challenge for yourself. But a clear sign to any potential Jason kill squad that they are dealing with a definite threat is in a quick thinning of the herd. Not trapping objectives plus no early kills equals easy prey in their minds. I’ve seen plenty of games with otherwise innocent players go from wanting to complete objectives to forming kill squads because they tasted blood in the water.  Don’t be that Jason! If you’re not sure of your abilities to kill the counselors then your best bet to not get killed is to keep them guessing your skill level for as long as possible, and that means trapping the objectives asap, among other things. There’s a long list of mistakes noobs make that call attention to their weakness, but I don’t have the time to write it. 

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

Please explain exactly how I am wrong... I am fully capable of admitting when I am wrong... IF I am wrong.
   And I do observe the game rather accurately already... I also have a great memory... and a habit of being brutally honest. I do not worry about anyone's tears when the truth hurts them... there is much more pain to be had from dealing with lies.

I wrote this several times and I don't know why I think it's useful to repeat myself but I think I can do that one last time.

@BillyBallo Who said anything about decreasing the chance to stun for every weapon?

Wrong. OP complained about it.

Many of them are just fine as they are. However... a guaranteed stun is the reason why no one fears Jason... and is the reason for the piñata parties...

Wrong. You never have a guaranteed stun, I've sucker punch epic and I've died trying to use pipes, machete, pans, axes and also that tool for mechanics (I don't know the english word, sorry). Even with baseball bat, very rarely I didn't manage to stun Jason. 
It's also wrong that a guaranteed stun is the reason of parties. The reason of parties are because Jason is not able to defend and fight back and because level 1 Jasons can play with seasoned counselors that know more about the game.

and a big part of the reason he is so easy to demask.

wrong. Most of the times pinata is not due to killing reasons. I can recall a lot of pinata without Jason being attempted to be killed.

The guaranteed stun needs to go or these problems will remain...

Wrong. See above.

and sucker punch should not make it a guaranteed stun either...

Wrong. Take a pipe or a pan with sucker punch epic and go hit Jason than come back and tell me how many times you died. I'll give you a spoiler: several times.

Removing all weapons from the game is a great idea

It will kill the game in 5 minutes straight. 

Removing all weapons from the game would barely effect my counselor gameplay. They are in no way required to escape in a car... or a boat... or get the cops called

If the Jason player forget how to use the pad maybe this is possible... Otherwise you are wrong again and should observe the game more accurately.

1 hour ago, F13Jason said:

Where are the Jason perks? 

That's an interesting question. I'll tell you once I've found the headless body of Pam Voorhees. People have suggested in the past that Jason needs perks.

44 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

If you’re a good enough Jason then you probably don’t even need to trap the objectives. You may even be doing it as a challenge for yourself. But a clear sign to any potential Jason kill squad that they are dealing with a definite threat is in a quick thinning of the herd. Not trapping objectives plus no early kills equals easy prey in their minds. I’ve seen plenty of games with otherwise innocent players go from wanting to complete objectives to forming kill squads because they tasted blood in the water.  Don’t be that Jason! If you’re not sure of your abilities to kill the counselors then your best bet to not get killed is to keep them guessing your skill level for as long as possible, and that means trapping the objectives asap, among other things. There’s a long list of mistakes noobs make that call attention to their weakness, but I don’t have the time to write it. 

I never said I was that Jason. I've just seen it happen before. There are many types of players out there. I'm still surprised by some of the unorthodox strategies I've seen in game and read about on the forums. Some of them actually work.

If you ever do decide to write about your experiences with inexperienced Jason players, it would make a good thread.

2 hours ago, BillyBallo said:

I wrote this several times and I don't know why I think it's useful to repeat myself but I think I can do that one last time.

Wrong. OP complained about it.

Wrong. You never have a guaranteed stun, I've sucker punch epic and I've died trying to use pipes, machete, pans, axes and also that tool for mechanics (I don't know the english word, sorry). Even with baseball bat, very rarely I didn't manage to stun Jason. 
It's also wrong that a guaranteed stun is the reason of parties. The reason of parties are because Jason is not able to defend and fight back and because level 1 Jasons can play with seasoned counselors that know more about the game.

wrong. He is easy to demask because you need too few damage to demask him. 

Wrong. See above.

Wrong. Take a pipe or a pan with sucker punch epic and go hit Jason than come back and tell me how many times you died. I'll give you a spoiler: several times.

It will kill the game in 5 minutes straight. 

If the Jason player forget how to use the pad maybe this is possible... Otherwise you are wrong again and should observe the game more accurately.

7 minutes ago, BillyBallo said:

What's your perk build? If you're using any that have -stun chance then that might explain your stun problem. If you have more than one with -stun chance then it'll really start reducing your stun chance. Also might depend on which counselor you're using. 

Balancing this game is pretty difficult. If you buff Jason or nerf counselors, it will destroy low level play. Low level players ALREADY think Jason is way too OP, buffing him will make it almost impossible for new players to play.

Think about it, a low level counselor is in need of stamina and attempts to hit Jason in order to survive. The hit goes through but if they nerf stuns, theres a very high chance it will not stun at all and the counselor is dead immediately. I'm not saying it should be a guaranteed stun but there should be a decent chance so weapons aren't completely useless.

Jason needs some fixes like bringing back instant block and preventing him from taking damage right after a stun. Any buffs will most likely kill the game even more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

What's your perk build? If you're using any that have -stun chance then that might explain your stun problem. If you have more than one with -stun chance then it'll really start reducing your stun chance. Also might depend on which counselor you're using. 

Come on guys there is not such thing as 100% stun chance. Please be serious.

No.. im not wrong.   Im telling it exactly how it is.

Answer this.   You're Jason.   And you hear the phone and 4 door and 2 door getting repaired.      What are you gonna do?  Split into 3 Jasons.

And thats just IF you hear it getting repaired.

It doesn't mater how good you are as Jason.  You can't be everywhere at once.

• Sad 1

Wrong, I’m sorry to say. Use cooking pan if you want 100% stun. It is only 1-2 hits max depending on counselor, with 10 Luck still only getting 2. But if you need a guaranteed stun such as the kneel hit for the kill (which you only have 1 shot at now) then cooking pan is the absolute best. It will never fail.

If you are good at dodge cancels, then cooking pot is your next best weapon. Only 50-60% stun rate but Chad / 10 Luck gets 10 hits from it, the highest durability of any weapon. As long as you dodge cancel to make your hit safe, you will be fine with it. Only 2 on a map though so pick it up soon as you see it.

I haven’t posted here in ages but it seems this is not common knowledge (and it should be) so the post is warranted.

Also ignore any post @HuDawg makes, he is an imbecile.

6 hours ago, Ms. Tiffany said:

so... you just want free kills, gotcha.

*facepalm.

Re Read what i said.   I clearly stated playing as COUNSELOR.  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BillyBallo said:

I never said there was any such thing as 100% stun chance. You were talking like you have trouble stunning with anything. I gave you a possible explanation as to why that might be. 

8 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Also ignore any post @HuDawg makes, he is an imbecile.

Ignore all posts by @Tommy86.   He loves to give old men lap dances.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Ignore all posts by @Tommy86.   He loves to give old men lap dances.

Wow, what a comeback. Did you lose some brain cells over it? You and I both know you are shit at the game unfortunately so you should refrain from giving any advice / making arguments. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BillyBallo said:

Shotgun and flare gun, there’s two 100% stun chances that exist in the game. 

7 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I never said there was any such thing as 100% stun chance. You were talking like you have trouble stunning with anything. I gave you a possible explanation as to why that might be. 

Your explanation is something people tend to over look.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Wow, what a comeback. Did you lose some brain cells over it? You and I both know you are shit at the game unfortunately so you should refrain from giving any advice.

... Even after smoking 10 bong hits I got more brain cells than you. 

We both know you ain't nothing but nothing.   You should refrain from telling me what to do, because i don't take orders from you.

Besides, You have never played with me.  So for you sit there and judge me just shows who the real imbecile is.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1