Sign in to follow this  
Venerdì 17

Hi everybody

New player from Italy here: I bought the game during last Steam discounts and I'm enjoying it a lot in the last week.

Right now, of the playable Jasons I can use, I like Jason part III and the "Impostor" part V.
About the counsellors, I use mostly Vanessa Jones & Palomino the "metalhead"

Steam: Abisem

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, always nice to hear someone having fun with the game. Tried any of the Single Player Challenges yet?

If you'd like to find some new player, I'd firstly suggest the Steam ID/Gamertag thread. Loads of tags from members there, worth a browse, and feel free to post your Steam ID there as well.
There are also some groups in Player-Run Challenges, as well as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum. Hope this is of some help to you.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

On 11/20/2018 at 11:39 AM, DamonD7 said:

Tried any of the Single Player Challenges yet?

I'm trying and I enjoy 'em too.

I will post my Steam gamer-tag in the suggested topic 👌

• Like 1

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!