Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

Packanack Roof glitch is back!!

Well that is upsetting. I haven't played the game in awhile because I got burned out, and this makes me not want to come back. Don't get me wrong, I like the game; I just can't stand crap like this.

Oh brilliant. That glitch was the most annoying one this game has had and that's saying something.

• Haha 1

Bahahaha!!! I’ve been gone for quite some time, but it’s nice to see that I haven’t missed much. They’re running out of new bugs to add to this game, so they’re just bringing back the classics. Lol. 

• Haha 2

On 11/18/2018 at 8:02 AM, PowellCampsNAKED said:

On PS4 not sure how they are getting up there?? 😡 welp time to figure out how to light a match and burn the lodge down lol

Savini Jason would be the closest thing to burning a lodge down.

On 11/18/2018 at 8:59 AM, I0thEnemyHTB said:

Yes, it's infuriating. Just had to sit through a twenty minute match watching two lamers sitting on the rooftop. 

Welcome to the forums.

15 hours ago, TestedTwice said:

Bahahaha!!! I’ve been gone for quite some time, but it’s nice to see that I haven’t missed much. They’re running out of new bugs to add to this game, so they’re just bringing back the classics. Lol. 

The bugs aren't added intentionally. It's likely some while fixing some code, this opened this back up. They'll patch it again sooner or later.

This needs to be patched A.S.A.P. because its a glitch that literally ruins entire matches. Douchebags holding the match hostage for the entire 20 minutes.

On 11/18/2018 at 8:59 AM, I0thEnemyHTB said:

Yes, it's infuriating. Just had to sit through a twenty minute match watching two lamers sitting on the rooftop. 

I hope you screencapped it and reported them. Those motherfuckers need to be banned.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, I0thEnemyHTB said:

Thank you for welcome.

I did screenshot & report them. Don't know if anything will come of it. I assume you don't get a personal followup on their decision?

You probably won't. It you find a problem, and they fix it, that will be your confirmation.

I reported a player for doing it last night. We had to look at this idiot for over 12 minutes, while Jason made one failed attempt after another to kill them.

I just saw someone do it 2 days ago. Still happening somehow. I think the best course of action if this happens to you while you are Jason is either just go on and quit or just stand out there where they can see you and don't move Jason. If they want to sit there and waste time, then so should you. I wouldn't humor the troll by pointlessly trying to get to them. Make it not fun anymore and maybe you will get lucky and they quit first. By the way, while you're waiting, go on and get some snapshots to report them with. 

Are they making this possible in a forth coming patch? I was thinking, they should just let Jason do it too. Allow him to morph to the top of known glitch cabins lol. Surprise!

1 hour ago, NightmareFuel said:

Are they making this possible in a forth coming patch? I was thinking, they should just let Jason do it too. Allow him to morph to the top of known glitch cabins lol. Surprise!

No, it is a parody video I made. Jason can get on the roof but I am not making the method publicly available yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tommy86 said:

No, it is a parody video I made. Jason can get on the roof but I am not making the method publicly available yet.

Would it not make sense to share the method to counter the people glitching onto the roof?

3 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Thank you and a second one for the help you gave Somethin Cool.

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Would it not make sense to share the method to counter the people glitching onto the roof?

No, that wouldn’t be a good idea. Tommy has kindly help @Somethin Cool and myself out with this for testing and turning in bug reports. After spending a good chunk of yesterday helping Somethin Cool, I don’t think making it public (Edit - or reporting on it directly) would benefit the game. It isn’t easy enough to be a counter to roof glitches and could lead to far worst abuses in the future. 

As a side note, apparently I should have been a glitcher. Got pretty good at it in PM, lol. I even learned a couple of tricks I think the glitcher’s have missed, like getting on the outside lamps at Packanack. Good fun all around. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Yes it would, but the last thing anyone would want is devs to see it and patch it, while leaving the counselors still able to do it. Which let’s face it, that is pretty likely given the game’s history. So for now I will only explain how to do it privately. 

@Slasher_Clone Thanks man, glad I could help!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Yes it would, but the last thing anyone would want is devs to see it and patch it, while leaving the counselors still able to do it. Which let’s face it, that is pretty likely given the game’s history. So for now I will only explain how to do it privately. 

@Slasher_Clone Thanks man, glad I could help!

Fair point.