Sign in to follow this  
Thrasher

Jason can grab through windows now?

Never seen it.  

I know if Jason grabs you near an interior window and you have a PK, he can drop you outside of the cabin.

34 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Never seen it.  

I know if Jason grabs you near an interior window and you have a PK, he can drop you outside of the cabin.

I had a glitch last night where I grabbed a guy trying to hide in the closet in the kitchen in the Packanack main lodge. He had a knife (second one actually) and when Jason dropped him he fell through the wall and got trapped there until the round ended. We all laughed about it but it was a bit irritating to have to wait 6 minutes or so for the next game to start. He was the last person alive so it wasn’t like I could go after anybody else. At least everybody in the lobby was good sports about it. 

Yeah interesting shit happens now if you grab someone near objects and they have a PK. 

I haven't seen someone falling through a wall, but have seen someone fall through the ground.  With sense you can still see them under ground but they can't do anything and neither can you.  

So far I've noticed being put inside or outside of a cabin, through the ground, into a car, on the roof of Packanack and into another stall at the Higgins barn. 

2 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Or is this another glitch. Kind of annoyed that happened.

If this were before dedicated servers, I'd assume it was just lag. I suppose it could still be lag. But a new glitch is definitely possible.