3 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Confirmed that the statement from Wes in these forums is still where we stand.

Thank you, not criticizing but next time maybe use his statement as a quote or post a link, there has been more than one statement. 

It could be the Horror Inc. statement or the no new content statement or his tweet. Clarity is the best policy in this case.

If your going to post a link.... remember that after you paste it you have to go to the bottom of the edit window and click ‘display as link’.

14 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Any idea when said patch might be coming? Not asking for a date obviously, just a rough idea of the progress they've made. 

The best window I can give is "as soon as possible" but we should be able to confirm some more concrete details this month. We just want to be sure of where we are with the patch before we set any dates.

13 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Thank you, not criticizing but next time maybe use his statement as a quote or post a link, there has been more than one statement. 

It could be the Horror Inc. statement or the no new content statement or his tweet. Clarity is the best policy in this case.

If your going to post a link.... remember that after you paste it you have to go to the bottom of the edit window and click ‘display as link’.

Easy, Slasher. I am not above eating crow when I am wrong or otherwise slip up, as you've seen yourself. But in this instance, the community was discussing the exact statement I referenced. 

"Confirmed that the statement from Wes* in these forums** is still where we stand."

*Statement from Wes, not Horror Inc. 

**These forums, not Twitter.

I think we're all pretty familiar with the FAQ Wes posted, but if anyone requested the info, I would happily share again. What I'm not going to do is paste it into every thread mentioning the legal issues, as that's not personalized involvement in these forums.

• Thanks 1

Really hope the next update gives Jason his balls back and puts counselors in their place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Really hope the next update gives Jason his balls back...

...not to mention fixing the f**king outdated client shit

Yes Sir, I am going to bring this up all the time untill it's fixed. This is not some random irritating bug, but a game-breaking one because YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT PLAY. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd be shocked if Jason got something as seemingly as simple yet as obvious as swapping his ability loadout on game start.

At this point, that would be something substantial but something that should've happened long ago.

14 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

I'd be shocked if Jason got something as seemingly as simple yet as obvious as swapping his ability loadout on game start.

At this point, that would be something substantial but something that should've happened long ago.

Do you mean strengths and weaknesses or the order of his powers? What do you mean by swapping?

Sorry but now I’m even more intrigued by your post, could you explain it in more detail, please?

10 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Do you mean strengths and weaknesses or the order of his powers? What do you mean by swapping?

Sorry but now I’m even more intrigued by your post, could you explain it in more detail, please?

Order of powers.

So instead of Morph, Sense, Shift, Stalk

Someone could go with...

Morph, Stalk, Shift, Sense

Or

Morph, Shift, Sense, Stalk

Or something to consider for those garbage small maps

Stalk, Shift, Sense, Morph or Shift, Stalk, Sense, Morph

Other small quality of life ideas. If you wanna keep some Jasons with - Shift. That's fine, but lets be consistent with weaknesses.

- Morph only gives off a longer cooldown, it doesn't slow down the actual Morph itself.

-Shift should keep the same travel speed as Normal shift so Part 2 and Part 4 could actually viably catch decent car drivers, but it should still have the longer cooldown and less overall time travel attached to it.

@mattshotcha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Order of powers.

Someone could go with...

Or

Other small quality of life ideas. If you wanna keep some Jasons with - Shift. That's fine, but lets be consistent with weaknesses.

- Morph only gives off a longer cooldown, it doesn't slow down the actual Morph itself.

-Shift should keep the same travel speed as Normal shift so Part 2 and Part 4 could actually viably catch decent car drivers, but it should still have the longer cooldown and less overall time travel attached to it.

@mattshotcha

If I'm not mistaken, these abilities unlock in the order they do as part of the design. The longer the counselors survive, the more abilities, etc.

As for more insight into the structure of -Morph and - Shift, I'll have to check in with the team.

13 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Order of powers.

Someone could go with...

Or

@mattshotcha

Thanks, that’s a good breakdown, exactly what I needed to understand your OP. 

Personally I think small maps should unlock Stalk right at the start, along with Morph but your idea would be a ton of fun to play with. I’d gladly take a disadvantage to my powers if it meant having different options. I don’t think it would operate as a buff once people adapted, yeah Shift might be the new meta second power but then you just juke earlier. It would add tension, so it should be considered a pro in favour of your idea. 

45 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

If I'm not mistaken, these abilities unlock in the order they do as part of the design. The longer the counselors survive, the more abilities, etc.

As for more insight into the structure of -Morph and - Shift, I'll have to check in with the team.

True, but the game has evolved greatly and for instance, the small maps the counselors can have pretty much everything before Jason even has all his powers.

EDIT:

For context, im not asking for -Morph to be changed.

Just saying that with Morph itself, the only change for all 3 states is cooldown. It should really be just the same for Shift itself. Keep the same speed for neutral and negative, but longer cooldown.

Getting in full lobbies on Xbox in EU past few nights of course only on P2P so still terrible amount of games ending due to Jason or host leaving nothing changes! but there are no EU dedicated servers so what can you do?

what the hell is going on with this game. before last update it was working very good, maybe better than ever. and then what? update messed up matchmaking or the dedicated servers are already gone after few weeks because devs didnt want spend too much money on them? what the hell, this game is unplayable. its broken, matchmaking isnt working, shady shit as from the beginning. pathetic joke of a game.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I play EU servers and have got no issues or problems at all. I search for matches I get matches.

It’s more the community within the matches themselves I’d say is problematic and fairly toxic in my experience.

2 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

I play EU servers and have got no issues or problems at all. I search for matches I get matches.

It’s more the community within the matches themselves I’d say is problematic and fairly toxic in my experience.

thats funny because me and many of my buddies on ps4 cant play because matchmaking isnt working at all.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Vigorowicz said:

thats funny because me and many of my buddies on ps4 cant play because matchmaking isnt working at all.

PS4 seems to be working for some, but not all. PS4 servers as a whole are having problems across the board. Hopefully they have a solution very soon.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

How do you get on an EU dedicated server I didn't think they existed

22 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

PS4 seems to be working for some, but not all.

this was the problem right from the beginning of this game. for a short time after dedicated servers were started, the game worked just great and now its back to the stone age. i even got back to dead by daylight because i gotta have my fix o this gameplay style. but dbd is boring in comparison to f13. white noise 2 was a blast but that game playerbase is dead, which is a big shame. now my only hope is in last year the nightmare, but this one will not come to consoles sooner than six months. why devs cant take care of this f13 the game like bdb devs care for their boring game.

5 hours ago, Vigorowicz said:

this was the problem right from the beginning of this game. for a short time after dedicated servers were started, the game worked just great and now its back to the stone age. i even got back to dead by daylight because i gotta have my fix o this gameplay style. but dbd is boring in comparison to f13. white noise 2 was a blast but that game playerbase is dead, which is a big shame. now my only hope is in last year the nightmare, but this one will not come to consoles sooner than six months. why devs cant take care of this f13 the game like bdb devs care for their boring game.

I enjoy Last Year: The Nightmare at the moment. I have high hopes it will make its way to the consoles so that others may enjoy it as well.

I don't find DBD boring, just different. It has its pros and cons, similar to this game.

The fixes for this game from what I understand are not a simple one day or one week job. Whatever is going on with this game must be so major, that maybe that's why it's taking so long to figure out. Gun Media has moved on to a new project, and have tasked Black Tower to work on fixes and balance adjustments for this game. I think I can speak for just about everyone when I say it will be great once they fix the dedicated server / matchmaking issues we are being plagued with at the moment.

On 1/3/2019 at 8:24 PM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I really don't gaf.

You replied, so you do.

On 1/6/2019 at 5:41 PM, MortenMagnePal said:

How do you get on an EU dedicated server I didn't think they existed

I’m in Europe and I play the game. What does it come up when your in a game, what region or server?

1 hour ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Well, true. Sorry, I was in a bitchy mood when I replied.

*smooch*

21 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

I’m in Europe and I play the game. What does it come up when your in a game, what region or server?

It should say F13 EU dedicated server somewhere on screen when it searches for a lobby otherwise you are in p2p play