Just now, J. Parra said:

I heard that the game could still make new content, even though the lawsuit was over. Whatever.

Where'd you hear that from?

Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Where'd you hear that from?

Primarily Slash and Cast, and Sleeved Biker. But I guess it doesn’t really matter, since hopes are low for new content to arise. 😕

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, J. Parra said:

Primarily Slash and Cast, and Sleeved Biker. But I guess it doesn’t really matter, since hopes are low for new content to arise. 😕

I haven't watched both of them for 6 months. I have very little hope for this game, as the state its currently in.

12 hours ago, J. Parra said:

It's not low we have a new development team with GunMedia.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Aren't they called "Blumoon" or something like that?

30 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Aren't they called "Blumoon" or something like that?

Black Tower, their a Japanese company.

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Oh okay. 

11 minutes ago, DeadDuck said:

Can u guys imagine this game VR ? omg :D

deadass it'd be scary as hell xD

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They're based in Japan and Australia.

11 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

They're based in Japan and Australia.

Ah, interesting. I didn’t know that.

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Ah, interesting. I didn’t know that.

Yeah, I noticed that on wikipedia.

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Still waiting for that confirmation then 🤔

9 minutes ago, J. Parra said:

They weren’t hired to make content, just bug fixes, maintenance and streamlining a few things. 

Don’t get me wrong, I want new content too but if they were going to add anything I wouldn’t expect to hear it till Horror Inc. has finalized their strategy for the movies and it to be ready for consumption. No point in alienating anyone by hyping expectations early, I’m sure any future developments in the franchise will include some forum of digital marketing ie. a game, this one or another. It’s profitable, so bound to happen. Ideally I’d like an update to this game, something in the late 90’s or early millennium that covers ground between the old movies and any new ones. 

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They weren’t hired to make content, just bug fixes, maintenance and streamlining a few things. 

Don’t get me wrong, I want new content too but if they were going to add anything I wouldn’t expect to hear it till Horror Inc. has finalized their strategy for the movies and it to be ready for consumption. No point in alienating anyone by hyping expectations early, I’m sure any future developments in the franchise will include some forum of digital marketing ie. a game, this one or another. It’s profitable, so bound to happen. Ideally I’d like an update to this game, something in the late 90’s or early millennium that covers ground between the old movies and any new ones. 

Well shit Man, RIP the game then. I’ll always remember this game in it’s prime, whether it was the fun or toxic times.

1 hour ago, J. Parra said:

Well shit Man, RIP the game then. I’ll always remember this game in it’s prime, whether it was the fun or toxic times.

I should add that we know of... but I get the feeling your not into false hope. The game is still what it was, enjoy it for that.

Yes , its just a matter of time when they start to starve a little bit, and get tired of long lasting , non-profit making , non-productive suing and realise that they need some Cash Money into their bank accounts .

Then we'll see "Make Do" , whether it'll be this game or a sequel (big tip , producers usually start with a new project for the hype it brings) i hope they DON'T make a pokemon F13th game just for the sake of being different, cuz this one was good.

10 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

We just need faith and patience.

Gun Media and Black Tower have a plan. 

But they just need more money. 

So everyone just needs to have some damn faith. 

On 11/17/2018 at 11:36 AM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Anywho, I guess I'm still hated on here? 😉

No idea who you are.

• Haha 1

On 1/1/2019 at 10:11 PM, J. Parra said:

I heard that the game could still make new content, even though the lawsuit was over. Whatever.

This is false, but it is also not nearly that simple.

On 1/2/2019 at 11:00 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Yes, Black Tower is on and working on a patch based off bug fixes and balancing, sourced from the community feedback.

On 1/2/2019 at 4:49 PM, J. Parra said:

Confirmed that the statement from Wes in these forums is still where we stand.

12 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

Yes , its just a matter of time when they start to starve a little bit, and get tired of long lasting , non-profit making , non-productive suing and realise that they need some Cash Money into their bank accounts .

Then we'll see "Make Do" , whether it'll be this game or a sequel (big tip , producers usually start with a new project for the hype it brings) i hope they DON'T make a pokemon F13th game just for the sake of being different, cuz this one was good.

There's enough substance from this game for maybe 25% of a Pokemon-inspired one.

48 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Yes, Black Tower is on and working on a patch based off bug fixes and balancing, sourced from the community feedback.

I kinda figured that the lawsuit complicated specifics for this game a little bit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

I hope this lawsuit blows over.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Any idea when said patch might be coming? Not asking for a date obviously, just a rough idea of the progress they've made. 

• Like 1