Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I haven't played this game in a LONG time, nor have I came on here since June.

I'm just wondering, what is the current state of the game? Because I've quit ever since I saw AJ be locked in that "pose" when you're idle. It's just annoying, seeing one of your favorite counselors ruined after an update that causes all counselors to have a 'pose' (my brain cells are deteriorating so my grammar's becoming complete trash, forgive me <3).

Anywho, I guess I'm still hated on here? 😉

'Kay, but for real, what is the current state of the game? I'm just wondering & if something GOOD actually happens, I'll probably play again.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was also curious about the current state of the game this morning so I decided to fire it up.

 I sat in a lobby with 2 other people for about 20 / 30 minutes while no one else joined. Also received repeated friend requests from this squeaker who kept trying to get my attention on mic so I could “game share” Savini. 

Shit’s dead yo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's okay, but a bit stale gameplay wise. It depends on what lobby you get in. If it's mic less, it will be boring. If a lot of people have mics and work together, you can still get some very good games. 

Interaction bugs need to be fixed next update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, andtodayidied said:

I was also curious about the current state of the game this morning so I decided to fire it up.

 I sat in a lobby with 2 other people for about 20 / 30 minutes while no one else joined. Also received repeated friend requests from this squeaker who kept trying to get my attention on mic so I could “game share” Savini. 

Shit’s dead yo.

I never have trouble finding a full lobby. Maybe that one was broken. I would have saved myself 20-30 minutes by backing out of that one and looking for a different one. 

Shit's not dead yo.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The games not in a bad state really. Still some bugs but not that many usually. Still needs a bit of balance work. Overall though I'd say it's pretty good. It can be a bit boring at times. But with the right lobby or even just one friend it's still can be alot of fun.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

AJ still poses so...

I mean her- it's fine.

 

13 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@FrenchFriedPotaters, why not play the game and come up with your own opinion about the state of the game?

May not be, but this just looks like a "I haven't played in forever" post to get attention.

hunny i am NOT trying to attract attention. and it's probably the fact it's so dead, i don't even need to reinstall it to find out.

Otherwise, all I can say is I'll give it a go to see how it feels playing it again. In my opinion, I think the devs should add the option to choose if you want poses on or off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The state of the game is a matter of perspective. One player's "dead" is another player's "thriving".

2 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

hunny i am NOT trying to attract attention. and it's probably the fact it's so dead, i don't even need to reinstall it to find out.

Word of mouth has its limits. Playing for yourself is the best bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been putting in a lot of time with this game the last month -- interaction bugs every so often, pretty decent lobbies -- if you're searching for a game for 3+ minutes it's best to end the search and start over or else it will go 20 + minutes with no result.

On an average match, maybe 1 person will survive which is pretty accurate to how the movies go. I didn't play the game before the PS plus download so unfortunately I can't compare to times past, but I generally enjoy the game despite the bugs/animations.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed you @FrenchFriedPotaters, so I can’t speak for others (cough, @stoney, cough) but I don’t think you were ever hated. The game is in a good state, not a great state but a good one. Shifty has even moved up in the world so we’ll be getting a new community lead in December, so I don’t think the game is ‘dead’. Hope to chat next week if your still around. 

@PowerHawkBasil, welcome to the forums.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having a lot of fun with it. Best games are with friends, though - if you can find a community of regulars on your platform of choice, you might end up having more fun. The Steam group I'm part of usually has 1-2 full lobbies going every night, and most games are pretty fun and relaxed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the warm welcome! I actually feel a bit guilty that I got this game free -- I was actually going to purchase the game soon but it happened to present itself for free soon after. I'll support with purchases in the downloadable content though as I love what they've done. I did, however, just have a frustrating match where counselors went to the roof of a lodge making it impossible for me to kill them. As I cherish every chance I get to play as Jason, I was a bit sad. That being the biggest problem I have though, I can't say I'm living a bad life lol I just uploaded the video to YouTube -- no need to watch the whole thing as you get the idea. The game did eventually crash. I attempted to morph on to the roof to no avail per some of the other members on this forum from back in 2017. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2018 at 6:32 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

I missed you @FrenchFriedPotaters, so I can’t speak for others (cough, @stoney, cough) but I don’t think you were ever hated. The game is in a good state, not a great state but a good one. Shifty has even moved up in the world so we’ll be getting a new community lead in December, so I don’t think the game is ‘dead’. Hope to chat next week if your still around. 

@PowerHawkBasil, welcome to the forums.

Lol I missed you too. Sorry for the late reply. One thing I do notice (about the forums) is that there is a LOT of lag (or it's just my computer .-.).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Lol I missed you too. Sorry for the late reply. One thing I do notice (about the forums) is that there is a LOT of lag (or it's just my computer .-.).

They have been acting up lately but I don’t think it’s anything to panic about, glad you checked in. We got a new Community Lead, he seems ok but hasn’t been on over the holidays which is a bit of a disappointment. Perks are getting a rework, soon, lol. And lastly Jason should be getting some buffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They have been acting up lately but I don’t think it’s anything to panic about, glad you checked in. We got a new Community Lead, he seems ok but hasn’t been on over the holidays which is a bit of a disappointment. Perks are getting a rework, soon, lol. And lastly Jason should be getting some buffs. 

Yay! Who's the new community lead? I hope we get some new perks, and I hope medic get's reworked so the healing animation takes longer OR you're partially healed instead of being healed 2 full times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 7:28 PM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Yay! Who's the new community lead? I hope we get some new perks, and I hope medic get's reworked so the healing animation takes longer OR you're partially healed instead of being healed 2 full times. 

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/21476-discussion-rolling-perks/?tab=comments#comment-331965

Not sure if you saw this Potaters, it’s the post about perks, there’s some good ideas in there if you have time to read it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/21476-discussion-rolling-perks/?tab=comments#comment-331965

Not sure if you saw this Potaters, it’s the post about perks, there’s some good ideas in there if you have time to read it. 

I checked it out. This is gonna be REALLY cool when it releases.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m kind of wondering when the new map is coming out, it’s already a new year and no new content :sadchappa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, J. Parra said:

I’m kind of wondering when the new map is coming out, it’s already a new year and no new content :sadchappa:

Sorry sis, but until that lawsuit is over we aren't getting jackshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Sorry sis, but until that lawsuit is over we aren't getting jackshit.

I heard that the game could still make new content, even though the lawsuit was over. Whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×