I haven't played this game in a LONG time, nor have I came on here since June.

I'm just wondering, what is the current state of the game? Because I've quit ever since I saw AJ be locked in that "pose" when you're idle. It's just annoying, seeing one of your favorite counselors ruined after an update that causes all counselors to have a 'pose' (my brain cells are deteriorating so my grammar's becoming complete trash, forgive me <3).

Anywho, I guess I'm still hated on here? 😉

'Kay, but for real, what is the current state of the game? I'm just wondering & if something GOOD actually happens, I'll probably play again.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I was also curious about the current state of the game this morning so I decided to fire it up.

I sat in a lobby with 2 other people for about 20 / 30 minutes while no one else joined. Also received repeated friend requests from this squeaker who kept trying to get my attention on mic so I could “game share” Savini. 

Shit’s dead yo.

It's okay, but a bit stale gameplay wise. It depends on what lobby you get in. If it's mic less, it will be boring. If a lot of people have mics and work together, you can still get some very good games. 

Interaction bugs need to be fixed next update.

3 minutes ago, andtodayidied said:

I was also curious about the current state of the game this morning so I decided to fire it up.

I sat in a lobby with 2 other people for about 20 / 30 minutes while no one else joined. Also received repeated friend requests from this squeaker who kept trying to get my attention on mic so I could “game share” Savini. 

Shit’s dead yo.

I never have trouble finding a full lobby. Maybe that one was broken. I would have saved myself 20-30 minutes by backing out of that one and looking for a different one. 

Shit's not dead yo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The games not in a bad state really. Still some bugs but not that many usually. Still needs a bit of balance work. Overall though I'd say it's pretty good. It can be a bit boring at times. But with the right lobby or even just one friend it's still can be alot of fun.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

AJ still poses so...

I mean her- it's fine.

13 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@FrenchFriedPotaters, why not play the game and come up with your own opinion about the state of the game?

May not be, but this just looks like a "I haven't played in forever" post to get attention.

hunny i am NOT trying to attract attention. and it's probably the fact it's so dead, i don't even need to reinstall it to find out.

Otherwise, all I can say is I'll give it a go to see how it feels playing it again. In my opinion, I think the devs should add the option to choose if you want poses on or off.

The state of the game is a matter of perspective. One player's "dead" is another player's "thriving".

2 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

hunny i am NOT trying to attract attention. and it's probably the fact it's so dead, i don't even need to reinstall it to find out.

Word of mouth has its limits. Playing for yourself is the best bet.

I've been putting in a lot of time with this game the last month -- interaction bugs every so often, pretty decent lobbies -- if you're searching for a game for 3+ minutes it's best to end the search and start over or else it will go 20 + minutes with no result.

On an average match, maybe 1 person will survive which is pretty accurate to how the movies go. I didn't play the game before the PS plus download so unfortunately I can't compare to times past, but I generally enjoy the game despite the bugs/animations.

• Like 1

I missed you @FrenchFriedPotaters, so I can’t speak for others (cough, @stoney, cough) but I don’t think you were ever hated. The game is in a good state, not a great state but a good one. Shifty has even moved up in the world so we’ll be getting a new community lead in December, so I don’t think the game is ‘dead’. Hope to chat next week if your still around. 

@PowerHawkBasil, welcome to the forums.

• Like 1

I'm having a lot of fun with it. Best games are with friends, though - if you can find a community of regulars on your platform of choice, you might end up having more fun. The Steam group I'm part of usually has 1-2 full lobbies going every night, and most games are pretty fun and relaxed.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I actually feel a bit guilty that I got this game free -- I was actually going to purchase the game soon but it happened to present itself for free soon after. I'll support with purchases in the downloadable content though as I love what they've done. I did, however, just have a frustrating match where counselors went to the roof of a lodge making it impossible for me to kill them. As I cherish every chance I get to play as Jason, I was a bit sad. That being the biggest problem I have though, I can't say I'm living a bad life lol I just uploaded the video to YouTube -- no need to watch the whole thing as you get the idea. The game did eventually crash. I attempted to morph on to the roof to no avail per some of the other members on this forum from back in 2017. 

On 11/18/2018 at 6:32 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

I missed you @FrenchFriedPotaters, so I can’t speak for others (cough, @stoney, cough) but I don’t think you were ever hated. The game is in a good state, not a great state but a good one. Shifty has even moved up in the world so we’ll be getting a new community lead in December, so I don’t think the game is ‘dead’. Hope to chat next week if your still around. 

@PowerHawkBasil, welcome to the forums.

Lol I missed you too. Sorry for the late reply. One thing I do notice (about the forums) is that there is a LOT of lag (or it's just my computer .-.).

8 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Lol I missed you too. Sorry for the late reply. One thing I do notice (about the forums) is that there is a LOT of lag (or it's just my computer .-.).

They have been acting up lately but I don’t think it’s anything to panic about, glad you checked in. We got a new Community Lead, he seems ok but hasn’t been on over the holidays which is a bit of a disappointment. Perks are getting a rework, soon, lol. And lastly Jason should be getting some buffs. 

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They have been acting up lately but I don’t think it’s anything to panic about, glad you checked in. We got a new Community Lead, he seems ok but hasn’t been on over the holidays which is a bit of a disappointment. Perks are getting a rework, soon, lol. And lastly Jason should be getting some buffs. 

Yay! Who's the new community lead? I hope we get some new perks, and I hope medic get's reworked so the healing animation takes longer OR you're partially healed instead of being healed 2 full times. 

On 12/29/2018 at 7:28 PM, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Yay! Who's the new community lead? I hope we get some new perks, and I hope medic get's reworked so the healing animation takes longer OR you're partially healed instead of being healed 2 full times. 

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/21476-discussion-rolling-perks/?tab=comments#comment-331965

Not sure if you saw this Potaters, it’s the post about perks, there’s some good ideas in there if you have time to read it. 

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/21476-discussion-rolling-perks/?tab=comments#comment-331965

Not sure if you saw this Potaters, it’s the post about perks, there’s some good ideas in there if you have time to read it. 

I checked it out. This is gonna be REALLY cool when it releases.

• Like 1

I’m kind of wondering when the new map is coming out, it’s already a new year and no new content :sadchappa:

Just now, J. Parra said:

I’m kind of wondering when the new map is coming out, it’s already a new year and no new content :sadchappa:

Sorry sis, but until that lawsuit is over we aren't getting jackshit.

Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Sorry sis, but until that lawsuit is over we aren't getting jackshit.

I heard that the game could still make new content, even though the lawsuit was over. Whatever.