Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 11/22/2018 at 2:07 AM, Psychophonic said:

Dear devs and managers of this great game!

My friend and also me sent many times a report with the rock (stone) on Crystal Lake small map. But this shitty bug still didn`t fix. Why? %) I can`t understand. I decided to post a video what my friend (Jason) is doing with such pussy players on the stone. I hope you don't ignore my post and fix this one of the oldest bugs on PC. Thx.

 

Nice effort on getting those kills! But what I'd like to know is if the two scumbag players in this video have been banned yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2018 at 2:44 PM, Ahab said:

   Si no estuvieras jugando antes de la actualización del motor, no tendrías nada con qué compararlo. Antes de la actualización, el bloqueo era mucho más rápido ... al menos si era rápido con los botones.

Playing in a private game and being a host you defend yourself fast. The problem is with the public servers. Because without connection you also defend fast.
Previous updates podias hit, cancel and defend fast.
Grab, cancel and defend fast :

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Nice effort on getting those kills! But what I'd like to know is if the two scumbag players in this video have been banned yet.

I don`t think so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 2:07 AM, Psychophonic said:

Dear devs and managers of this great game!

My friend and also me sent many times a report with the rock (stone) on Crystal Lake small map. But this shitty bug still didn`t fix. Why? %) I can`t understand. I decided to post a video what my friend (Jason) is doing with such pussy players on the stone. I hope you don't ignore my post and fix this one of the oldest bugs on PC. Thx.

 

The saddest part is that this is probably the least optimal glitch spot on that map. There are so many ways to bug the game into a 20 minute stalemate, it's kind of ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Nice effort on getting those kills! But what I'd like to know is if the two scumbag players in this video have been banned yet.

Exactly. i would not have put that much effort into killing them so that guy is more legit then me for sure.. haha But please, ban these fools for wasting time right!?..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Rain said:

Playing in a private game and being a host you defend yourself fast. The problem is with the public servers. Because without connection you also defend fast.
Previous updates podias hit, cancel and defend fast.
Grab, cancel and defend fast :

  That is great for anyone who is playing a private match... and irrelevant to anyone who is not. Not everyone has enough friends online at any one time to play a private match... and not everyone wants to play a private match in the first place.... I have also read the posts of people telling us how it worked fine when they were the host before dedicated servers on consoles when it was otherwise slowed.
  As far as animation cancelling... more buttons to press cannot help you do something quicker than with less buttons to press... and if animation cancelling was intended to be in the game, why is it not listed in the controller / key mapping? Animation cancelling should be removed in the first place or listed so EVERYONE knows how to cancel every animation... including cancelling an execution animation for Jason... And cancelling the seater stun animation should cancel Jason's sweater stun animation if it were to stay in the game (it was already supposed to be patched out, but it is still there). Breaking character when impersonating Pamela (cancelling the sweater stun animation) should also break Jason from thinking it is his mother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't find a match anymore in Northeast US except 1-2 other people.  This was actually starting up as a problem a few days before the patch but it went over the deep end since.  I give up.   Whoever is doing this wins.  I will just move on to other games for a while, if I can ever play again, fine, if not oh well.  No game is worth this frustration and this has to be the most frustrating game I've played in 30 plus years as a gamer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ahab said:

  That is great for anyone who is playing a private match... and irrelevant to anyone who is not. Not everyone has enough friends online at any one time to play a private match... and not everyone wants to play a private match in the first place.... I have also read the posts of people telling us how it worked fine when they were the host before dedicated servers on consoles when it was otherwise slowed.
  As far as animation cancelling... more buttons to press cannot help you do something quicker than with less buttons to press... and if animation cancelling was intended to be in the game, why is it not listed in the controller / key mapping? Animation cancelling should be removed in the first place or listed so EVERYONE knows how to cancel every animation... including cancelling an execution animation for Jason... And cancelling the seater stun animation should cancel Jason's sweater stun animation if it were to stay in the game (it was already supposed to be patched out, but it is still there). Breaking character when impersonating Pamela (cancelling the sweater stun animation) should also break Jason from thinking it is his mother.

I agree with the private elements that should work just like in the public ones. Now, as for the cancellation, it seems that it is better to investigate it. I learned it alone. like now that you hit the wall / car or when a counselor wants to enter through a window, you can hit and grab at the same time or even in combat mode you can hit and defend super fast.
What I am against is the cheating counselors who climb mountains, enter other things as I went up today in a subject. Required patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DawnOfTheDeadBr said:

After the update the Latin America servers are no longer found on PS4. It's taking forever to find a match. The problem is general, at least in Brazil.

Same problem In Argentina with the ps4. Can't find a match after the upgrade, before it was taking 5 to 10 minutes but now never gets a match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, The Rain said:

I agree with the private elements that should work just like in the public ones. Now, as for the cancellation, it seems that it is better to investigate it. I learned it alone. like now that you hit the wall / car or when a counselor wants to enter through a window, you can hit and grab at the same time or even in combat mode you can hit and defend super fast.
What I am against is the cheating counselors who climb mountains, enter other things as I went up today in a subject. Required patch

   No investigation needed... When you are using something in a game that your opponent does not have access to... need I say what we must logically call it?... and not everyone even knows that they could look into how to do it... and there are a great many that know how to do it will not tell others how to do it.
   Several animation cancels (a player cancelling an animation that they themselves are in the process of) have supposedly been patched out already, but some of these still remain... Hopefully they get patched out permanently and leave players on an even field with each other... at least as far as the in game mechanics work... to be on an even field of skill level with other players, we must practice.

   Oh... and I forgot to say it… until now... Welcome to the forums!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I’ve been experiencing this issue with my game where I can’t hear anyone since around March/April, and it takes half of the fun out of the game if I can’t hear others on the mic. It’s not my console settings because I can hear people talk in any other game I play, just not this one. Tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game, hard resetting my console, removing and re-adding my account from the console but none of these have fixed the bug. Anyone know a fix for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ShiftySamurai

On qp the outdated client message is still around, no ds found on EU-servers. Again after waiting for 5 minutes I find myself in an empty p2p lobby. Could you please react or give out some info on wtf is happening here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 3:32 PM, Redcat345 said:

Opening cutscenes for offline bots do not sync with sound still, also chase music played for part 2 instead of kill music while doing a kill on Pinehurst.

I have the same quarrel with some Youtube videos.

On 11/22/2018 at 12:55 PM, Ahab said:

No, it is actually very realistic. As I said in my previous post.... When people panic in real life, they actually do stupid shit like this. People that claim they have no fear... or would not do stupid shit like this... are almost always the first to panic and run away screaming... in real life. You would not believe some of the shit I have witnessed... but I believe it, I have seen it first hand.

As fearless as I tend to be, I'd be unlikely to stick around with a psycho killer on the loose in real life. I'd probably give my family a head start, and hang back to ensure their safety. Then I'd get the hell out of dodge.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:57 AM, BillyBallo said:

Because if other toxic players that don't know about that glitch find it here they will start exploiting it...
He should actually remove it from Youtube as well...

Any footage showing exploits should be removed from here. We can't control what people upload to Youtube.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the random character glitch happen in a match earlier tonight. Funny thing is, everyone in the match must have been effected, because everyone with a mic was complaining that they didn't load in with the right character. 

During the same match, I tried to open an internal door in the cabin, the prompt went away after I hit the button and the camera was locked on me in almost an over the shoulder view. I couldn't change the view of the camera and I couldn't interact with anything. I basically had to wait while Jason thinned out the herd and located me on his radar. He finally zoned in on me, broke into the cabin and grabbed me. I found a knife right before I glitched and was able to break free. Unfortunately though, even after Jason grabbed me and let me go, I was still locked in the view and he eventually caught me again for the kill.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I had the random character glitch happen in a match earlier tonight. Funny thing is, everyone in the match must have been effected, because everyone with a mic was complaining that they didn't load in with the right character. 

During the same match, I tried to open an internal door in the cabin, the prompt went away after I hit the button and the camera was locked on me in almost an over the shoulder view. I couldn't change the view of the camera and I couldn't interact with anything. I basically had to wait while Jason thinned out the herd and located me on his radar. He finally zoned in on me, broke into the cabin and grabbed me. I found a knife right before I glitched and was able to break free. Unfortunately though, even after Jason grabbed me and let me go, I was still locked in the view and he eventually caught me again for the kill.

 

 

 

Were you on Pinehurst when the random character glitch occurred? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ahab said:

   No investigation needed... When you are using something in a game that your opponent does not have access to... need I say what we must logically call it?... and not everyone even knows that they could look into how to do it... and there are a great many that know how to do it will not tell others how to do it.
   Several animation cancels (a player cancelling an animation that they themselves are in the process of) have supposedly been patched out already, but some of these still remain... Hopefully they get patched out permanently and leave players on an even field with each other... at least as far as the in game mechanics work... to be on an even field of skill level with other players, we must practice.

   Oh... and I forgot to say it… until now... Welcome to the forums!

Thanks :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi all I have to find a problem on a patch distributed on November 20 .... after the installation began to give problems in the search in the lobby .. I will be clearer. first of all in the search for servers (European as I live in Italy) .the most of the time remains even more than 2 minutes in the search. second case find the server looking for space in the game session but immediately after the search is paused .. 3 problrmma found and ping that very high .... I hope you are solving this problem because a couple of days ago before the patch released the search for the lobby worked well. I would like a constructive answer and understand if it is only on European servers but all over the world in the country of origin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 7:38 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I had the random character glitch happen in a match earlier tonight. Funny thing is, everyone in the match must have been effected, because everyone with a mic was complaining that they didn't load in with the right character. 

During the same match, I tried to open an internal door in the cabin, the prompt went away after I hit the button and the camera was locked on me in almost an over the shoulder view. I couldn't change the view of the camera and I couldn't interact with anything. I basically had to wait while Jason thinned out the herd and located me on his radar. He finally zoned in on me, broke into the cabin and grabbed me. I found a knife right before I glitched and was able to break free. Unfortunately though, even after Jason grabbed me and let me go, I was still locked in the view and he eventually caught me again for the kill.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...