2 hours ago, Ppo8820 said:

You have to be good as Jason to get feared. They give you every advantage in the game at this point, as Jason. He literally has such an unfair advantage that I find it funny when people complain he is “too weak”. What else would you like to be in game? Maybe he could shoot lasers out of his eyes from 1000 feet away?

It's obvious you haven't played the same game everyone here is talking about. Jason doesn't have any unfair advantages whatsoever. If you have a lobby full of competent counselors, you will be lucky to get 5 out of 8, if even that. If that group decides to go hunting for Jason, you will likely be killed. The only time Jason has an unfair advantage with the current set up is when the Jason player is experienced and is going up against noobs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ppo8820 said:

What more advantages do you need as Jason? Seriously? Maybe they could make it so counselors are all in wheelchairs so you can catch everyone?

You don't understand what i'm saying. And i'm not going to explain you.

Well first match as Jason with the new update.

-Missing sounds when you slash beds

-Horrible throwing knives. The throwing sound is late af.

-I found a bit laggy the first door hit 

-The grab is so fast and looks like a lag or something. You think you miss the grab.

And the most annoying of all is YOU CAN'T find a lobby plus the "connection lost" out of nowhere! 

Very disappointed! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ppo8820 said:

You have to be good as Jason to get feared. They give you every advantage in the game at this point, as Jason. He literally has such an unfair advantage that I find it funny when people complain he is “too weak”. What else would you like to be in game? Maybe he could shoot lasers out of his eyes from 1000 feet 

Guess you have never been in tormy huh..against these teams we just play with Jason even the badass skilled Jason's really have no chance against a skilled team..like I said I'm a Jason you will never just sit a beat on but he ti weak!

The newest bug I saw was a raged Jason who basically melted through a locked door, landed a weapon shot, THEN got locked in the door breaking rage animation. It was different from the rage bug a few months ago where Jason ripped through without breaking the door/basically got a red blindfold raging as Jason.

On 11/16/2018 at 1:58 PM, Ahab said:

Many people complain about this... I do not see a problem with it. They should, however... not be screaming when they cannot see him.
   I never have a problem with a counselor screaming in a hiding place... manage your fear a bit better, this will not happen so much. Try playing a counselor with higher composure if you like to use hiding spots... this helps too. Also... you can leave the hiding place with Jason in the building and still bravely run away, away... It is also better to try and find a cabin with more than two hiding spots... it greatly reduces his chances of knowing which spot you are in, even if your counselor is in panic mode and talking to themselves.
   As for them screaming and whispering... "please don't see me" at inopportune times... it is not only a classic horror trope (which fits perfectly for this game)… it is also realistic. When people panic, they actually do stupid shit like this in real life. The people that claim they would never do something like this in a similar situation... have never been in a similar situation, or have never seen (or known) others in a similar situation... and they are usually the first to bravely run away screaming.
   The fear system should actually be a bit harsher with certain things in my opinion.

@i-cold I still have not gotten a prompt for an update on steam either... I am sure it will be along... "soonish."

I respectfully disagree. If hiding in an open area, (not a cabinet or bed) there are no characters...regardless of the amount of fear... that will not yell out. 100% of them do it 100% of the time. Only the players with weaker fear stats should scream out. And low fear players in a high fear situation should scream out. 

As for the cheesy “I hope he doesn’t see me!” Yes, classic for films like this. Very unrealistic. Very much not real life.  Very much like stumbling every 30 seconds. So yes, in that regard, the game is quite like the movie and this annoying feature should stay. 

On 11/16/2018 at 4:25 PM, Daneasaur said:

This is tied into your current FEAR level. If you're on the run from Jason and your counselor's FEAR is high, they will yell when Jason comes by as well as mutter.

Remember, you're playing as the retards who die before the final act, not the heroes or final person.

Conversely, if you hide early on, you can remain hidden indefinitely until Jason has Rage so long as someone else doesn't rat you to Jason. 

I know it seems stupid, but that's how it works and why counselors like Jenny who have huge constitution are valuable; their fear drops faster and can hide more easily without risk of going "HOLY SHIT JASON PLEASE DON'T COME OVER HERE!"

I say this as a Shelly main.

I have not seen this to be the case. Perfect evidence is 5 seconds into the game and Jason morphs anywhere near any counselor and every one of them yells out. 

2 minutes ago, F13love said:

I have not seen this to be the case. Perfect evidence is 5 seconds into the game and Jason morphs anywhere near any counselor and every one of them yells out. 

Oh, you mean counselors NOT in a hiding place. Then I get what you mean.

On 11/16/2018 at 10:28 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks for the info....

think it will hit early or later next week ?

anychance we could get a known issues list so the community knows what is being worked on or prioritized at Blacktower?

it would allow the community to know that Gun and the developers have the issues that the community feel should be worked on and stop repeated requests for certain issues.

Also any word on the Balancing patches/ interlocking issues/lighting issues / sound cue issues in single player mode /addressing weak Jason mechanics ( combat, Fear, Stun adjustments...etc. )

Right? Though I am grateful for any update/fix, they come so rarely that it’s annoying the things being fixed are things 90% of use have never had an issue with. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jacen1347 said:

If I could just get that interaction lock & random counselor bug on Xbox one to go away I'd be happy.  

I did spam a bunch of buttons & that actually worked to fix the interaction lock once (as a counselor.)  I'll have to try it again next time.  If anyone else gets it try that & tell me if it works.

That also on Ps4 

15 minutes ago, Vendredi13 said:

That also on Ps4 

I have found that if you can make it to the water it will fix the interaction/camera lock. But you have to be able to get to the water, which can be very hard if this pops up after you've locked the doors of a cabin

28 minutes ago, lostshadowz said:

I have found that if you can make it to the water it will fix the interaction/camera lock. But you have to be able to get to the water, which can be very hard if this pops up after you've locked the doors of a cabin

I ve testing something do a emote,drop weapon this fix interaction lock,thanks for u tips 

Dear devs and managers of this great game!

My friend and also me sent many times a report with the rock (stone) on Crystal Lake small map. But this shitty bug still didn`t fix. Why? %) I can`t understand. I decided to post a video what my friend (Jason) is doing with such pussy players on the stone. I hope you don't ignore my post and fix this one of the oldest bugs on PC. Thx.

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2018 at 5:35 PM, HLR316 said:

I have been Jason over 700 times I'm on Xbox ArmyVet316

You have been invited to a club on Xbox. Please join. We are always looking for new Jason’s to play against and I promise you that just like everyone else you will die as Jason. Good luck. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

Dear devs and managers of this great game!

My friend and also me sent many times a report with the rock (stone) on Crystal Lake small map. But this shitty bug still didn`t fix. Why? %) I can`t understand. I decided to post a video what my friend is doing with such pussy players on the stone. I hope you don't ignore my post and fix this one of the oldest bugs on PC. Thx.

Remove this before someone takes note. 
Are you all this smart in this forum?

3 hours ago, BillyBallo said:

Remove this before someone takes note. 
Are you all this smart in this forum?

Why you tell him to remove this video? He play as jason and some toxic players capitalized the glitches of this game. 

1 hour ago, Xenofon1313 said:

Why you tell him to remove this video? He play as jason and some toxic players capitalized the glitches of this game. 

Because if other toxic players that don't know about that glitch find it here they will start exploiting it...
He should actually remove it from Youtube as well...

1 hour ago, BillyBallo said:

Because if other toxic players that don't know about that glitch find it here they will start exploiting it...

Why is it considered a glitch? Jason can get out far enough to grab, which in turn, causes the counselor to drop in the water and be vulnerable to Jason. It's kinda dumb and repetitive, but it's not really exploiting a glitch. Personally, I wouldn't report this.

37 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Why is it considered a glitch? Jason can get out far enough to grab, which in turn, causes the counselor to drop in the water and be vulnerable to Jason. It's kinda dumb and repetitive, but it's not really exploiting a glitch. Personally, I wouldn't report this.

It seems to me that there is a place where the counselor cannot be reached by the grab. Isn't it?

@F13love That was very hard to read with the darker text... fortunately, there is an option to highlight it.
   I do agree that counselors should not be screaming when they don't see him. Currently, they scream when he comes within a certain radius. It works this way for other things in the game too though... such as the sweater stun that can be done through a wall when Jason cannot even see sweater girl. These instances should be patched out... no one is going to scream when they cannot see him... and it would be kind of difficult for Jason to mistake sweater girl for his mother when he cannot see her.

Most of the counselors fall into fear pretty quickly, for some it takes longer. When they are at max fear... yes they scream and say stupid things at inopportune moments. The no fear perk build helps a lot with this... and works best on Jenny. Manage your fear better, you will not have this problem so much... and yes, you can avoid the screaming with certain counselors and certain perks... so long as you do not hang around with Jason for any length of time. You can leave the hiding spot and run... this is an actual option... Staying in a hiding spot with Jason around for several minutes... yes, your counselor probably will scream... even with a no fear build. This build slows the speed of fear building... you will still reach full panic mode eventually, no matter which counselor you play.

As to it being unrealistic... No, it is actually very realistic. As I said in my previous post.... When people panic in real life, they actually do stupid shit like this. People that claim they have no fear... or would not do stupid shit like this... are almost always the first to panic and run away screaming... in real life. You would not believe some of the shit I have witnessed... but I believe it, I have seen it first hand.
   Please, feel free to try and prove me wrong. This will require you to do some research... much work has been done on the subject in an attempt to understand all aspects of the human psyche... I know because I have read a lot of it. You can also find shit loads of video of people in real life and death situations from news reels... and footage of people in actual war... which absolutely prove my point... So we can talk again in a few months after you have properly done your research... the reading alone is going to take you a while.
   The only honest thing you can say without ever being in a life and death situation is that you do not know how you will react to it. Some people actually can keep their cool... most can't.

Besides which, we are not dealing with highly trained, battle hardened marines... we are not dealing with super powered ninjas (yet)… we are talking about camp counselors... that's right, teenagers... with no experience with situations like this... Even if you were the fearless wonder marine... it is not you at camp crystal lake, it is a character you are playing in a game... no one is going to take a disadvantage to show fear on purpose. So the fear mechanic is hidden, but manageable... and in my opinion, should have harsher penalties.

4 hours ago, BillyBallo said:

Man, youtube is full of f13th glitch videos. This video it's just a drop of water in the ocean.

2 hours ago, BillyBallo said:

It seems to me that there is a place where the counselor cannot be reached by the grab. Isn't it?

I don't know. I've never done it or been in the situation. I was only going by the video.

Opening cutscenes for offline bots do not sync with sound still, also chase music played for part 2 instead of kill music while doing a kill on Pinehurst.