I'd love to have an opinion on the changes, but I have spent the past hour or so trying to find a match to no avail. Gotta love this game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nougat said:

I'd love to have an opinion on the changes, but I have spent the past hour or so trying to find a match to no avail. Gotta love this game.

PS4 by chance? I’m having the same issue on PS4.

• Sad 1

Well this is my first time here been playing this game since about 2 weeks it was released on ps4 all I gotta say is damn fix our loved Jason make him be feared not beat by 7 Chad's and Tommy jarvis...faster...stronger...make him great...make everyone remember what Jason is..not just some oversize teddy bear that everyone loves to beat on I know you have seen the footage it's been going on for way to long watching vanessa just run and run and run endlessly Jason needs to be feared..not just a punk...the devils has come here to talk about this issue that everyone has gotten to the point it's like yah..its Jason trying to kill me...

• Like 1

On pc when I'm playing against offline bots the game crashes randomly with a fatal error after a grab kill more often now. It was already happening before but it's even worse now, like 3-4 times out of the 5 matches I played since the patch dropped. It's really annoying to say the least.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

Never had a Fatal Error so I'm calling BS on your remark.

Call it bs all you want, this is what I'm experiencing. And btw, just because something never happened to you doesn't mean it's not happening;).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Christopher Newman said:

Lol.. I can relate. I never really have trouble ravaging people as Jason so to speak. Skill and experience is what makes a big difference if we want to be brutally honest. There is also a key thing to keep in mind that there are also a lot of good counselors to boot.. particularly those that hunt Jason down for the kill. Practice makes perfect.

I am sure you will have trouble ravaging people as Jason at some point. We all have good games and bad games... for both sides of play... No matter how skilled a player is, or how much practice any player has had. But a few bad games does not a bad player make... or something like that.
   There are ways for six counselors to escape before Jason has a chance to catch even one of the cars... and not just on small maps. I have seen some excellent Jason players completely humbled by having their 'I always get 8/8' or 'I never get bellow 5/8' claims completely destroyed by having only one counselor left to kill before Jason gets his first active shift.... It is also pretty hard to hold up the never get bellow 5/8 claim when it is pretty damned easy to drive the four seater around and pick up three people and escape with Jason right on you the whole time. It just takes some skill at driving and a nerves of steel perk. And when we could not see Jason on the mini map constantly, this could still be done very easily by simply driving off road. The best Jason players that I play with have a hell of a time stopping me once I get a car moving.

But I agree with you... I am usually the one that is explaining what skill and experience are capable of... and the fact that there are a great many counselor players that are far beyond 'good'... and the one that should never need explaining to anyone, "practice makes perfect."
   But putting skill aside for a moment, there is a thing called 'mitigating circumstances'... everything that happens is situational, and some things cannot be done in every match due to condition A not being met... which makes condition B impossible to achieve.

Haven't had a chance to experience the "fixes". When I try to play online, it searches for about 5 mins, then informs me about outdated clients and throws me into an empty lobby. I'm not very happy about that.

are you guys ever going to fix the issues with the Jason grab being so punishable, being so inaccurate, moving to the other side when you meant to go to the opposite side, and from being so slow?

• Like 2

I tried to hit Jason with my weapon after i got out of the car and i couldn't swing only when i completely dropped the weapon could i regain the swing motion. Its happened a few times already after this new update. I'm glad they added back the mom's crazed laughter and the extra loading screen pictures. Now can we add back body shielding so Jason can counter someone trying to hit him from behind?!

• Thanks 1

On 11/16/2018 at 2:52 PM, Dokameze said:

yeah the Jason getn abused by groups of "brave" counselors is beyond rediculous. The only Jason that has stun resistance is part 9 and even he gets battered repeatedly. All thise Jasons in the game should Not be so easily stunned. The blocking is so awkward thats its nearly impossible to pull off when ur swarmed. Im an apex Jason but yeah he shuld be way more powerful. He's a monster but the counselors treat him like he's a schoolyard bully getn teamed up on by kids who's had enough. I feel like when he's in rage mode he shuld be at his most dangerous and his chances of being stunned shuld be very very little. Also he needs a crowd control move. like a big swipe sideways to clear some space. Like in f13 the movie part 6 when he killed those 3 paint ballers with one swipe of the machete

Are you serious? Jason has every advantage in the game! He can shift, teleport, cabins glow red if you are in them, traps, hearing said traps go off if you land in one, unlimited stamina, and throwing knives. If you cant kill as Jason, you aren’t doing a good job playing him. At this point, the only way they could make it any easier is to tie bowling balls and chains to the counselors feet to prevent running.. 

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, DEVILS_REJECTS7 said:

Well this is my first time here been playing this game since about 2 weeks it was released on ps4 all I gotta say is damn fix our loved Jason make him be feared not beat by 7 Chad's and Tommy jarvis...faster...stronger...make him great...make everyone remember what Jason is..not just some oversize teddy bear that everyone loves to beat on I know you have seen the footage it's been going on for way to long watching vanessa just run and run and run endlessly Jason needs to be feared..not just a punk...the devils has come here to talk about this issue that everyone has gotten to the point it's like yah..its Jason trying to kill me...

You have to be good as Jason to get feared. They give you every advantage in the game at this point, as Jason. He literally has such an unfair advantage that I find it funny when people complain he is “too weak”. What else would you like to be in game? Maybe he could shoot lasers out of his eyes from 1000 feet away?

On 11/17/2018 at 4:32 PM, Xenofon1313 said:

Actually complaining generally, not about me. But you don't understand the difference. I don't even care if you are a backer, not getting killed or kill everyone. That's not the point. The truth is that Jason is weak. Players like you do not understand.

What more advantages do you need as Jason? Seriously? Maybe they could make it so counselors are all in wheelchairs so you can catch everyone?

You fixed the colored blood at Pinehurst? That was the best glitch ever. It's the only fix I'm disappointed haha

PS Will you ever fix the matchmaking in PS4?
EDIT: I noticed that it is even worse now. It's funny how I keep understimating your ability to mess this game up. 

29 minutes ago, Ppo8820 said:

You have to be good as Jason to get feared. They give you every advantage in the game at this point, as Jason. He literally has such an unfair advantage that I find it funny when people complain he is “too weak”. What else would you like to be in game? Maybe he could shoot lasers out of his eyes from 1000 feet away?

Jason.... feared... hmmmm. Can we hop in a match together and ill show you how not scared a couple of chads can be??? 1v1 Jason can still kick some ass, but as soon as you add another competent counselor to the mix the playing field is completely level if not tilted in their favor. Will take a good amount of time to kill if at all. If any one else on the map is competent also, objectives will be done before ya know it and you will be sitting there with your dead jason D in your hand sayiing wtf I need a buff!! ...

• Thanks 1

If I could just get that interaction lock & random counselor bug on Xbox one to go away I'd be happy.  

I did spam a bunch of buttons & that actually worked to fix the interaction lock once (as a counselor.)  I'll have to try it again next time.  If anyone else gets it try that & tell me if it works.

• Like 1

Just now, Jacen1347 said:

If I could just get that interaction lock & random counselor bug on Xbox one to go away I'd be happy.  

I did spam a bunch of buttons & that actually worked to fix the interaction lock once (as a counselor.)  I'll have to try it again next time.  If anyone else gets it try that & tell me if it works.

when jason stops the car do not attempt to fight him. run for cover. and then when safe drop your weapon and pick back up if its broken. I get the interaction lock 100% of the time now when i get out of car. not sure if i do it too fast or what. but took me only dying a handful of times now to realize hay dont go after the big man unless you test out the swing is there before hand.. lol

14 hours ago, Nougat said:

Me too lol

According to a game pic from a friend of mine on steam, it looks like the random suicide bug when you escape with the car is back.

• Like 1