8 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

@lostshadows On PC it`s a delay in two seconds.

huh I only have this on ps4. I enter battle stance and then push the block button and Jason raises his arm. I don't see any noticeable lag.  But as I said before I rarely use it.  I am decent at just dodge the swing at me and then grabbing or hitting the person.

1 hour ago, lostshadowz said:

huh I only have this on ps4. I enter battle stance and then push the block button and Jason raises his arm. I don't see any noticeable lag.  But as I said before I rarely use it.  I am decent at just dodge the swing at me and then grabbing or hitting the person.

If you were not playing before the engine upgrade, you would have nothing to compare it to. Before the upgrade, block was much quicker... if you were quick with the buttons at least.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

If you were not playing before the engine upgrade, you would have nothing to compare it to. Before the upgrade, block was much quicker... if you were quick with the buttons at least.

ahh ok

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lostshadowz said:

I am decent at just dodge the swing at me and then grabbing or hitting the person.

1v1 the dodge will work just fine, but against a group you will move right into a stun from someone else. The block would stop anyone from stunning you and would also count as damage to their weapon. It still works currently but often you will see it block on yourside but still get stunned in the process so is useless

31 minutes ago, Jacen1347 said:

Update on Xbox One.  9GB download.

I just started the update on steam... it is only 2.9 gigs for PC for some reason. I wonder what is with that.

@makred78 Perhaps it is time to blow the dust out of your PC. Not sure why it would run 5 degrees hotter, but if it is... clearing out the dust, particularly from your fans... just might be a good idea... Which reminds me, I need to get a can of compressed air and do that myself.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, makred78 said:

The game now runs the gpu at least 5 °C hotter on pc after the patch for no apparent reason.

This is common in UE4, but is not fault of the patch, I've had higher temps with this game on the GPU since always. Put a good thermal paste in your GPU like: Coolermaster mastergel Nano or Thermal Grizzly Kryonout and some fans for your case.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, i-cold said:

This is common in UE4, but is not fault of the patch, I've had higher temps with this game on the GPU since always. Put a good thermal paste in your GPU like: Coolermaster mastergel Nano.

19 minutes ago, Ahab said:

@makred78 Perhaps it is time to blow the dust out of your PC. Not sure why it would run 5 degrees hotter, but if it is... clearing out the dust, particularly from your fans... just might be a good idea... Which reminds me, I need to get a can of compressed air and do that myself.

It seems fine now after I restarted the game, maybe there was some problems with the video setting not sticking properly since we need to apply them every time we exit the game. I know it's not dust or thermal paste related because last time I played was yesterday and the temp was lower. Not to mention that there's no change in temp when I'm playing my other games either but thanks for the advices anyway guys :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, makred78 said:

It seems fine now after I restarted the game, maybe there was some problems with the video setting not sticking properly since we need to apply them every time we exit the game. I know it's not dust or thermal paste related because last time I played was yesterday and the temp was lower. Not to mention that there's no change in temp when I'm playing my other games either but thanks for the advices anyway guys :)

More highter temps Indicates more big stress on the GPU, usually stock thermal paste have a poor quality, at thermal paste with 11 or 12 WM/K  you can reduce 4°C or 5°C of your GPU fullload temps, if you use pascal cards - temps is more clock and more clock is more FPS.

This patch is apparently good, I have not seen any new bug added 🤣. Unfortunately Gunmedia made the mistake of hiring Ilfonic, now black Tower Studios can fix all shits...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, i-cold said:

This patch is apparently good, I have not seen any new bug added 🤣. Unfortunately Gunmedia made the mistake of hiring Ilfonic, now black Tower Studios can fix all shits...

I am not so sure, couldn’t use the action button after getting into the car

6 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I am not so sure, couldn’t use the action button after getting into the car

That one is not on the list of fixes... nor is it new. I have had that happen to me a few times before. It just has not happened in quite a while. But I am also on PC and you are on PS4.

The update did turn all my video setting down from epic to high. I turned them back to epic and they did not revert back to high when I started the game again. Only played one game, but saw no noticeable bugs.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:31 PM, Ahab said:

Now this.... is the funniest thing I have read all week! The only thing you are missing with these claims is that you also survive in every single match you play as a counselor... But, it is only Monday... I am sure someone will do better.

Its really too bad you are not on PC. I would put A LOT of money on @GeneiJin killing you within the three games he stated it would take... He would probably get you in the first game, fairly early into it. I have seen what he can do to some excellent Jason players, when all he has is random 'newbies' to help him get the kill... He was being conservative with his estimates of how many matches it would take... He was not exaggerating about the guarantee either. 

Whinners are generally much better people than braggarts... and the best Jason players are NEVER the braggarts.
   Your grammar seems to get worse with each post as well... why would @badassgixxer05 want to 'sick' with the newbies? What exactly does "name Jason way stronger" actually mean?... I am genuinely curious. It truly read like something a grade two student would write... Still pretty funny though.

Lol.. I can relate. I never really have trouble ravaging people as Jason so to speak. Skill and experience is what makes a big difference if we want to be brutally honest. There is also a key thing to keep in mind that there are also a lot of good counselors to boot.. particularly those that hunt Jason down for the kill. Practice makes perfect.

The update also fixed the issue where there was sound when Jason picked up a throwing knife.  And then the issue where closing doors made sound.  

Neither has any audio now.  That's all I noticed thus far.

25 minutes ago, Ahab said:

That one is not on the list of fixes... nor is it new. I have had that happen to me a few times before. It just has not happened in quite a while. But I am also on PC and you are on PS4.

The update did turn all my video setting down from epic to high. I turned them back to epic and they did not revert back to high when I started the game again. Only played one game, but saw no noticeable bugs.

This happen me before since engine update, this is not fault of this patch. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/16/2018 at 10:03 AM, Laphin said:

*Jason being beatin by a group of counselors.  It's still silly to see, silly to watch.  Counselors should fear him, not want to beat him down.  Make him stronger and more dangerous.  This is one of the biggest updates that's been asked for... for well over 1 year and a half now, by a lot of people.

*Counselors screaming when they are in a hiding spot, just out in the open, ruining any chance of ACTUALLY hiding.  Everyone knows it.  You hide, Jason shows up, and the counselors screams, letting Jason know EXACTLY where the counselor player is.

I don't agree with this at all the only part i agree with you on is, the part with the hiding spot screaming otherwise i don't see anything wrong with Counselors beating up Jason. I see a lot of Jason's killing Counselors in big groups beating him up, i also don't see Counselors in big groups fighting Jason that much it's not really all the time this happens. I think Jason and the Counselor's are perfect the way they are now.

Edited by F13Player
messed up one word
  • Thanks 1