16 minutes ago, HLR316 said:

So I'm just going to throw this out there regarding the players complaining about being bullied as Jason. I'm just going to be straight forward about this if your being bullied are getting you butt handed to you then you just plan suck as Jason and you need to put your preference on counselor. I been playing this game since it came out I backed them during the process of making the game. So get your game up and stop complaining about being bullied as Jason I have never got killed nor been bullied they have tried but they all died thanks for everything

Actually complaining generally, not about me. But you don't understand the difference. I don't even care if you are a backer, not getting killed or kill everyone. That's not the point. The truth is that Jason is weak. Players like you do not understand.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, HLR316 said:

I have never got killed nor been bullied they have tried but they all died thanks for everything

So in other words, you haven't played as Jason a lot have you?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, HLR316 said:

So get your game up and stop complaining about being bullied as Jason I have never got killed nor been bullied they have tried but they all died thanks for everything

You play on PC, get in a lobby with me I guarantee you will die as Jason within 3 games.  There are ways to be an effective Jason, but for the most part, Jason doesn't always have tools against players targeting his weak points.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

So in other words, you haven't played as Jason a lot have you?

I have been Jason over 700 times I'm on Xbox ArmyVet316

4 minutes ago, HLR316 said:

I have been Jason over 700 times I'm on Xbox ArmyVet316

If you have played as Jason over 700 times, and it was against actual people and not bots, you have died as Jason. 

Unless you are one of those that hide out in the water as soon as the mask is gone and sweater girl is with Tommy. Or you quit right before they kill you so you can say you didn’t die. 

• Like 2

yup, i still run into the quitter ones. makes no sense to me, like nope you didnt kill me cuz i exited game. hahaha.. but yet im still watching the kill animation on my side. losers..

8 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If you have played as Jason over 700 times, and it was against actual people and not bots, you have died as Jason. 

Unless you are one of those that hide out in the water as soon as the mask is gone and sweater girl is with Tommy. Or you quit right before they kill you so you can say you didn’t die. 

Don't get mad because you get bullied and killed as Jason look it happens just not to me and people like me that know how to play it's all good man

8 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

yup, i still run into the quitter ones. makes no sense to me, like nope you didnt kill me cuz i exited game. hahaha.. but yet im still watching the kill animation on my side. losers..

Yeah you wouldn't make it against me so sick with the newbies

The ones whining aren't ready for my friends and I so just stay in this site and continue to beg therm to name Jason way stronger so you can at least have a chance  thanks for y'all's time

6 minutes ago, HLR316 said:

Don't get mad because you get bullied and killed as Jason look it happens just not to me and people like me that know how to play it's all good man

Not mad at all. I don’t get bullied as Jason, run into the occasional mob and have to thin them out. Also not ashamed to admit I have been killed as Jason my fair share of times. Just find it hilarious how some people (you are one of them) can’t accept the fact that you sometimes run into someone better than you at a game. 

So you have never been killed or bullied as Jason? That’s a really cool story man, you got anymore?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can you just fix thoose problems?

• Let us skip the cutscenes in SP challenges.
  • Let us turn on/off Pamela voice.
  • Give us an opportunity turn on/off rain in offline bots.
  • Fix the sound delay in offline bots intro cutscenes.

Please that's all im asking.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

Hey, devs! What about infinite shift for Jason? This is possible for Jasons who has a short shift: Part 2 and Part 4. 

Must be PC only a hack I suppose either that or he just shifted once and then morphed and you thought he shifted twice?

On 11/16/2018 at 11:26 AM, ShiftySamurai said:

GENERAL

• Fixed an issue where Jason’s throwing knives sometimes ignored car collision
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Pamela’s laugh from playing at the end of a round  
  • Fixed an issue that could result in a Counselor not being killed if they have the Thick-Skinned Perk equipped
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the loading screen images from cycling
  • Fixed an issue that could allow Counselors to continue holding items while being grabbed by Jason

XBOX

• Fixed an issue that could result in the morph cursor not appearing on Xbox One.

MAPS

• Fixed an issue that could cause display errors with blood and wood particles on Pinehurst
  • Fixed an issue that could cause graphical artifacts in Packanack Lodge
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent players from picking up the shotgun if it spawns on top of a barrel in Higgins Haven
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Counselor players to become stuck in a falling animation from barrels in Pinehurst
  • Fixed an exploit that could allow Counselors to hide from Jason behind the graveyard fence in Higgins Haven
  • Fixed the fence collision on Higgins Haven that could cause irregular car behavior
  • Fixed an issue that allowed Counselors to walk on a bed in Pfeiffer Flat Cabin on Crystal Lake Small
  • Fixed an issue that would prevent players from picking up a pocket knife if it spawned on a barrel in Higgins Haven
  • Fixed an issue that could occur when using boat while holding bear trap
  • Fixed a floating campfire in Pinehurst
  • Fixed a floating wooden box in Pinehurst
  • Fixed a collision issue with army bag in Higgins Haven
  • Fixed a collision issue with a bed in Crystal Lake Small
  • Fixed a collision issue with a pile of rocks in Higgins Haven Small
  • Fixed some floating boxes and crates in Pinehurst
  • Fixed a floating vase in Pinehurst
  • Fixed collisions with a rock pile in Crystal Lake
  • Fixed a floating campfire in Packanack Small
  • Fixed collision with a bucket in Packanack Small
  • Fixed a floating trash can in Packanack Small

Shifty are you being impersonated by someone?... Because we’ve talked about this, you have to post a little dialogue to go with your list. You’re not living up to your potential, or my expectations. First you go on vacation, you don’t write or let us know if it was any good when you do come back, I’m starting to think you’re not taking this seriously. 😒 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Shifty are you being impersonated by someone?... Because we’ve talked about this, you have to post a little dialogue to go with your list. You’re not living up to your potential, or my expectations. First you go on vacation, you don’t write or let us know if it was any good when you do come back, I’m starting to think you’re not taking this seriously. 😒 

I mentioned this when we first tweeted out an opening for a Community Manager/Community Developer role, but my responsibilities here are growing. My current role is no longer specifically in Community Management, it's working with PR, and leading our marketing communications, community management, and customer service departments. Please understand that I know that community engagement hasn't been the best it could be, which is why we are taking steps to remedy the situation.

We have a new Community Developer starting in a few short weeks - the first week of December - and they will be able to give the forums (and our other social outlets) the attention that they deserve. I've worked with this person before and I'm happy to be able to get their experience and work excellence into the team here at Gun. Our previous CS wasn't as good as it could be, so we reworked and expanded our in-house CS team in order to elevate our customer care abilities. CS currently has an average response time (during working hours) of less than an hour, which is an amazing feat given the two months they've been here. They are super on-the-ball and killing it. I am beyond proud of them.

Unfortunately, and to the annoyance of my coworkers, I have not taken a vacation since I started here. Hopefully, that will change in 2019.

To answer another question; no, this update was not planned to bring balance changes. This is the first update with Black Tower at the helm and, while we have planned for balance updates in the future, it seemed prudent to have their first update focus on some of the smaller QoL fixes. Letting them get their footing with leading the project before we start asking them to make larger/sweeping changes seems like a good idea.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

51 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I mentioned this when we first tweeted out an opening for a Community Manager/Community Developer role, but my responsibilities here are growing. My current role is no longer specifically in Community Management, it's working with PR, and leading our marketing communications, community management, and customer service departments. Please understand that I know that community engagement hasn't been the best it could be, which is why we are taking steps to remedy the situation.

We have a new Community Developer starting in a few short weeks - the first week of December - and they will be able to give the forums (and our other social outlets) the attention that they deserve. I've worked with this person before and I'm happy to be able to get their experience and work excellence into the team here at Gun. Our previous CS wasn't as good as it could be, so we reworked and expanded our in-house CS team in order to elevate our customer care abilities. CS currently has an average response time (during working hours) of less than an hour, which is an amazing feat given the two months they've been here. They are super on-the-ball and killing it. I am beyond proud of them.

Unfortunately, and to the annoyance of my coworkers, I have not taken a vacation since I started here. Hopefully, that will change in 2019.

To answer another question; no, this update was not planned to bring balance changes. This is the first update with Black Tower at the helm and, while we have planned for balance updates in the future, it seemed prudent to have their first update focus on some of the smaller QoL fixes. Letting them get their footing with leading the project before we start asking them to make larger/sweeping changes seems like a good idea.

Thanks, not what I was expecting but glad to hear all the good news. 

I hope your friend is forewarned, we can be quite the needy community. 😉 

14 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

Hey, devs! What about infinite shift for Jason? This is possible for Jasons who has a short shift: Part 2 and Part 4. 

Oh god i saw that too the cheater  is back

17 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Must be PC only a hack I suppose either that or he just shifted once and then morphed and you thought he shifted twice?

No, man. It's a shift. In video you can see how short the time is between the skill (shift). You don't know how the shift looks visually when Jason goes into the shift?

Look at this, if you're doubting. (All the videos that I have posted have been recorded from the PCs). I know a decent number of people, who use this and I want it to be fixed.

On 11/17/2018 at 10:05 PM, Psychophonic said:

On 11/18/2018 at 7:59 AM, PowellCampsNAKED said:

20 hours ago, Vendredi13 said:

Oh god i saw that too the cheater  is back

8 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

No, man. It's a shift. In video you can see how short the time is between the skill (shift). You don't know how the shift looks visually when Jason goes into the shift?

Look at this, if you're doubting. (All the videos that I have posted have been recorded from the PCs). I know a decent number of people, who use this and I want it to be fixed.

Thank you for the videos, I've forwarded them to the team. If the videos are yours, please don't remove them. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Thank you for the videos, I've forwarded them to the team. If the videos are yours, please don't remove them. 

Hi!

My record with Erik Lachappa. I will not delete it. Other recordings are my friend's videos. My friend will not delete his recordings either.  I hunt for macros-cheaters. :D  Hope it will be fixed..

• Thanks 1

I ran into a savini on pc last night that was doing this. he actually had shift/stalk super early in the game to. surprised the shit out of me. wish i got a vid of it..