@Laphin Then it would seem you do not watch many horror movies... or do not pay enough attention to them... You can start with the early horror movies, and work your way up to the current movies. There are a great many movies in which the "killer" only found their victim due to this reason... whether they were in a hiding spot or not. It also happens in war movies... as it is an accurate portrayal of people in 'panic mode.'  Personally, I am not going to do your research for you on this... go watch some movies for yourself... and pay attention this time. But... just one example from this very franchise... Chris Higgins sure did scream pretty loud in the closet in part 3... or it would have taken Jason a while to find her... wouldn't it... Her reason for screaming is quite irrelevant... and still proves my point, as far as "movies" go.
   As a side note... This particular point is not one of the reasons you will remember the name of a movie... But how many times have you watched a horror movie and had to comment on 'how stupid' the next victim is acting before the killer found them? I imagine that number would be pretty high if you are a horror fan... and can count higher than ten.

And when someone is panicking... the phrase "In their right mind" no longer applies, no matter how sane or intelligent they are in normal circumstances. The counselor you are playing is not "you"... Even if you were the fearless wonder (which I have my doubts about)... the counselors are not. This is why the fear mechanic is built into the game... no one is going to show fear on that level in a game... so it is forced on us all... This is pretty far from 'bad programming'. There is a way around this... as I already mentioned in the post you quoted... manage your fear, or use a higher composure counselor... with which, you still have to manage your fear. The no fear build works wonders on some of the counselors... but would be a pointless build if the fear mechanic was removed.
   The only part of the fear mechanic I agree should be removed is the fact that they will scream when they cannot "see" Jason and he is merely within a certain radius of them... that part is a bit on the 'silly' side of things.

• Like 2

Could we get a response from ShiftySamurai if the hack of this guide is going to be patched because this problem is multiplying on the EU server. I don't want to upload 20 mn of match for 9H download on Youtube that slowed down my connection.
As soon as a Russian is Jason I leave the match and I spend my time in the lobbies lol.

Game crashes when playing offline bots now also aren’t throwing knives suppose to make a noise if they hit the ground floor or wall?  waiting for them to fix the body animations when throwing someone thru a window or do another type of grab kill they will hit the ground then there body will jitter up for a second lol it kinda hurts the eyes

Edited by Incompetent

4 hours ago, Incompetent said:

aren’t throwing knives suppose to make a noise if they hit the ground floor or wall?

It never happened. The sound is heard only when the knife has got the conselor. 

After the last patch on PC, there are often no sounds, when removing throwing knives from the walls of houses, opening/closing the doors and jumping into the open window.

3 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

It never happened. The sound is heard only when the knife has got the conselor. 

After the last patch on PC, there are often no sounds, when removing throwing knives from the walls of houses, opening/closing the doors and jumping into the open window.

ok I wasn’t shure appreciate it

21 hours ago, denine said:

A sound when knife hits tree is in there.

Idk, man! Now there is no such thing on PC. There's just no sound when you throw a knife in a tree. I don't remember when I heard that sound. 

About your report. It's strange that ROCKY was so toxic. He's from Germany. I played with him sometimes. He was an proper player always. 

Bugs in the game broke many players. Now there is a small number of loyal fans, wishing that the game lived :((   Today, my friend - very good  F13`s player left the game, because he was tired of playing with endless bugs and vs cheaters.

At the moment, all players on PC don`t care about the salt mines. Don't know what the situation on PS4 and Xbox. %)

P.S. And please don`t equate all russian-speaking players with the Russians. They can be Ukrainians and Belarusians, who also speak Russian, but they are different nations. 

• Haha 1

Has anyone ever noticed some kills like knee snap will make the body magically teleport a few feet away? Or when pinning someone to a tree there body will float up or down

7 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

Hahaha!! :D  Which player was Jason? 

His name is Morgan. He finally disconnected, I think he could not grab players with his bug.😂

16 hours ago, Mayday said:

His name is Morgan.

Wait! Two Morgan in the match? When you spectating the players, Morgan shows up as Vanessa.

21 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

Please, reduce the time of firearm (shotgun, flare gun) ejection after the shot. It`s too long.

That’s the point. Don’t shoot it if you don’t know how to use it 😉. Jk, lol. 

@Psychophonic, I agree that is beautiful. It makes me wonder if sense could be changed to look like that all the time. 

I wish we could still have new content, a bug like this could be turned into a feature. The cabin looks almost like a power up for Jason, imagine if some cabins let you recharge your Rage faster but only while in the cabin that glows like this, one per map.

• Like 1

Exclusive Savini Jason brought a lot of problems in the game. I would say Savini Jason - the problem of the game. And this problem is not solvable. 

5 hours ago, RobiePL said:

Or Guns can give me Savini for free , hmm ? 

Why do you need too powerful Jason. It's boring.

P.S. Fix the Jason's block on PC. Why offline game (with bots) the block works instantly, but online there is a delay in 1-2 seconds ??

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

Exclusive Savini Jason brought a lot of problems in the game. I would say Savini Jason - the problem of the game. And this problem is not solvable. 

Why do you need too powerful Jason. It's boring.

P.S. Fix the Jason's block on PC. Why offline game (with bots) the block works instantly, but online there is a delay in 1-2 seconds ??

Mhm, ok. New patch, new bugs/glitches :D 

Invisible weapon example :D

15 hours ago, Amit1984 said:

2x cheaters in the game.

[removed by moderator]

Creep, he change again steam profile name to [removed by moderator], Steam account name: 

[removed by moderator]

these 2 must also really get a game ban they ruin the whole game.

As long as the Russians or Ukrainians are not going to invade the US no action will be taken. The proof is that there is no communication about it to appease our anger.
The ban is useless because it became unmanageable and therefore a waste of time. Already that it's been a year that the dll unlocks all dlc with impunity and that it is not patched ...
I made myself a macro alt + f4 that allows to leave the game when Jason uses infinite shift. You have time to leave in one touch when Jason grab you. To use just for cheaters of course

A reminder. Cheats, cheaters, and exploits should be reported to www.jasonkillsbugs.com 

Attempts to name cheaters on the forums will be removed.