On 11/16/2018 at 1:56 PM, ChaosLordWesker said:

I've thought the idea of a counselor screaming when Jason is within a certain area was absolute BS.  The counselor doesn't even need line of sight to Jason to scream, he just needs to cross a certain radius to activate the scream. 

I know that Jason's sense negates hiding out in the world, but when you are in a house or something that Jason can't use sense to pinpoint your location the scream let's him know where you are.

BTW thanks for getting rid of the rainbow blood on Pinehurst - it was one of the only fun things on that map.  It didn't affect gameplay or give an edge to either side.  Therefore it had to go.

Rainbow blood was retarted...this is supposed to be survival horror...scary...although the game has lacked that since the day one code...and since they nerfed the shit outta jason...for noob counselors and casuals...you want Rainbow blood...just go play FORTNITE...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/16/2018 at 11:42 AM, FART_SMUCKER said:

Gun isn't involved in any fixes/coding, it WAS Illfonic and now it's Black Tower. This might be Black Towers first set of fixes in game or Illfonics last.

Illfonic has been done after they added "dedicated" servers that we didn't need...this is black towers bug fixing patches now

On 11/16/2018 at 12:22 PM, noahvt said:

@ShiftySamurai Any balance changes or just these bug fixes?

Just some bug fixes...and not the major ones either...notice that the graphics were dumbed down on the Xbox one X version of the game...before we were "DEDICATED" The game ran at native 4K on the X..plus High Textures also...no jaggies...now the game looks like standard xbone code...and the frame rate is still terrible

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

"dedicated" servers that we didn't need...

Who is "we"?

You may not think they were needed, but that's just your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Who is "we"?

You may not think they were needed, but that's just your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

👆They weren't needed...I'm not in the minority when I say that...they may have been needed for you...but I game hardwired thru a cat 7 ethernet cable..connected to a Fios gigabit connection...so when I hosted...there was never any lag...but like I said...I don't

connect to Live/Psn thru my walmart wi-fi or my cellphone like you do...not to mention there are a ton of bugs since the dedicated patch...random counselors are picked as well as random jasons...glitched jasons...A button interaction glitch for

counselors...not to mention laggy frame rate issues...you still have to make your own room..because the new hosts..or map changers almost always leave the maps on random...and the game ends

now completely kills the room after 3-5 matches...completely unnecessary and unwelcome...all of my friends agree with me on this...so if you think this is better...Also the graphics were dumbed down on the Xbox One X

version of the game...It used to run in native 4K with High Textures...Now it's standard xbone code...looks jaggielicious...terrible downgrade my friend

Edited by Tom

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:21 PM, HLR316 said:

So I'm just going to throw this out there regarding the players complaining about being bullied as Jason. I'm just going to be straight forward about this if your being bullied are getting you butt handed to you then you just plan suck as Jason and you need to put your preference on counselor. I been playing this game since it came out I backed them during the process of making the game. So get your game up and stop complaining about being bullied as Jason I have never got killed nor been bullied they have tried but they all died thanks for everything

Now this.... is the funniest thing I have read all week! The only thing you are missing with these claims is that you also survive in every single match you play as a counselor... But, it is only Monday... I am sure someone will do better.

Its really too bad you are not on PC. I would put A LOT of money on @GeneiJin killing you within the three games he stated it would take... He would probably get you in the first game, fairly early into it. I have seen what he can do to some excellent Jason players, when all he has is random 'newbies' to help him get the kill... He was being conservative with his estimates of how many matches it would take... He was not exaggerating about the guarantee either. 

Whinners are generally much better people than braggarts... and the best Jason players are NEVER the braggarts.
   Your grammar seems to get worse with each post as well... why would @badassgixxer05 want to 'sick' with the newbies? What exactly does "name Jason way stronger" actually mean?... I am genuinely curious. It truly read like something a grade two student would write... Still pretty funny though.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Its really too bad you are not on PC. I would put A LOT of money on @GeneiJin killing you within the three games he stated it would take..

I don't think he would get the kill no matter how many games they play. Like I said in a previous post, @HLR316 would either camp out in the lake or rage quit before the kill took place.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I don't think he would get the kill no matter how many games they play. Like I said in a previous post, @HLR316 would either camp out in the lake or rage quit before the kill took place.

Probably.. 😂

The only thing I am asking for the devs to fix is the defense which I am good at thank you! This fix was for the developers to consider. I am not asking for something unrealistic or unachieveable. Just fix what they broke! I’m a day one 150 Jason. Yeah, lucky I am not on PC coz me and my team will run you and your Jason. Case closed. 

1 hour ago, Defenderrock31 said:

The only thing I am asking for the devs to fix is the defense which I am good at thank you! This fix was for the developers to consider. I am not asking for something unrealistic or unachieveable. Just fix what they broke! I’m a day one 150 Jason. Yeah, lucky I am not on PC coz me and my team will run you and your Jason. Case closed. 

What is wrong with Jasons block?

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If he wants to make the grand claims, he needs to back it up by proving he can't be killed by standing his ground... or he loses. Chances are, Jin would get the mask off and initiate the kill before he could do anything about it... with a level 1 Tommy that has never played the game before.
   For any type of challenge like this... running away counts as a loss... using a macro counts as a loss... and rage quitting counts as a kill towards XP either way if they do not quit quickly enough. If he were to admit defeat by running away... cheating or quitting... he still loses... as he is admitting defeat the moment he does any of these things... A forfeit is a forfeit. He can only win one way... by not being killed while being hunted by the best Jason hunter I have yet encountered... If Jason cannot be found for the entire game, that would technically be running away. Jason is never that hard to find... but he is impossible to catch if he runs away.

@Defenderrock31 Over in PC land... we already know the best Jason players can be killed pretty easily... It is actually one of the only things most of the community agrees on... Jason is too easy to kill. But you are still welcome to come over to PC and try.
    And yes... many of us hope the block gets fixed... it has not been the same since the engine upgrade... and welcome to the forums! 

• Thanks 1

I’m pub lobbies for PS4 The block doesn’t enable right away. It’s at least a 2 sec delay. 

hmm i'm on ps4 too and havent had a issue with it. but i rarely need to block as jason

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lostshadowz said:

hmm i'm on ps4 too and havent had a issue with it. but i rarely need to block as jason

Ps4 here,block working as indeed.

I barely even use blocking both as Jason and as a Counselor mostly because I forget about it. On the topic of laggy games I ONLY find it to be laggy on epic, high or medium graphics settings and I CAN SEE IT! I turn down the graphics to low and keep V-Sync on and it may not "Look Pretty" but at least I don't have choppy movement and before someone comes along and asks what I am using to play its a Lenovo Gaming Laptop that I have had for years still runs fine and it has two Nivida Geforce Graphics cards in it. I am not a believer of a game has to be at  High or Epic settings to be playable cause all it does for me is make the game play worse and can I just point out that people should quit whining about balence. If you make Jason stronger then counselor mains will start whining that he needs to be debuffed and vice versa for Jason mains complaining about counselors needing a debuff. I actually find the people who quit because they aren't Jason quiting and the ones who are Jason quiting cause 1 counselor escaped, like grow up and try to get the rest.

Tomorrow 

Oh, it is? Thanks. I've been waiting for this fucking update to drop on Steam and was wondering what was going on. I didn't see anyone mention a date before now.

8 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We're looking at a release for this update of (around) 4pm Eastern tomorrow afternoon on all platforms.

Fix the Jason defense in PUB lobbies so that he can at least have a fighting chance against gang bangs. Private matches with host is good!! But that’s the only way the tables are somewhat even. We shouldn’t have to get into private lobbies AND be host to have a fair chance. 

15 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Yeah, I was too lazy to go back a page or two. Thanks to people like you enabling my laziness, I didn't have to.  :)

• Haha 1