3 hours ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

I've thought the idea of a counselor screaming when Jason is within a certain area was absolute BS.  The counselor doesn't even need line of sight to Jason to scream, he just needs to cross a certain radius to activate the scream. 

I know that Jason's sense negates hiding out in the world, but when you are in a house or something that Jason can't use sense to pinpoint your location the scream let's him know where you are.

BTW thanks for getting rid of the rainbow blood on Pinehurst - it was one of the only fun things on that map.  It didn't affect gameplay or give an edge to either side.  Therefore it had to go.

This is tied into your current FEAR level. If you're on the run from Jason and your counselor's FEAR is high, they will yell when Jason comes by as well as mutter.

Remember, you're playing as the retards who die before the final act, not the heroes or final person.

Conversely, if you hide early on, you can remain hidden indefinitely until Jason has Rage so long as someone else doesn't rat you to Jason. 

I know it seems stupid, but that's how it works and why counselors like Jenny who have huge constitution are valuable; their fear drops faster and can hide more easily without risk of going "HOLY SHIT JASON PLEASE DON'T COME OVER HERE!"

I say this as a Shelly main.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Laphin said:

Me encantaría que este juego salga con un parche que realmente preste más atención al equilibrio de la "calidad de vida" que este juego ha perdido.
Por ejemplo, 

* Jason siendo golpeado por un grupo de consejeros. Todavía es tonto ver, tonto ver. Los consejeros deberían temerle, no querer golpearlo. Hazlo más fuerte y más peligroso. Esta es una de las actualizaciones más grandes que se han pedido ... por más de 1 año y medio, por mucha gente.

* Los consejeros gritan cuando están en un escondite, simplemente a la intemperie, arruinando cualquier posibilidad de esconderse REALMENTE. Todos lo saben. Te escondes, aparece Jason, y los consejeros gritan, dejando que Jason sepa EXACTAMENTE dónde está el jugador consejero. (Cómo esto ha estado en el juego mucho más allá de la versión beta está más allá de mí)

Hay tantas correcciones de sentido común y cambios que podrían haberse realizado con este juego que aún no han llegado.
La parte que sorprende a la mente es cómo estas cosas han estado en el juego durante tanto tiempo, cuando se trata de un problema aparente de libro azul con el juego.

Cualquier otro desarrollador habría tenido este tipo de cosas bien cosidas al comienzo del lanzamiento del juego.
Este juego está prácticamente todavía en beta.

Tienes mucha razón en lo que comentas. 

En muchas zonas del mapa hay defectos .caminando por la playa del lago.se traba el personaje ,sin que allá nada por delante.

Edited by alevinacho
Castellano

7 hours ago, Dolemite said:

PATCH OF THE YEAR.

I'm not joking, either...I was sincerely worried that would never be fixed. Now let's finally get some of the balance issues ironed out on the next patch.

tenor.gif?itemid=10104410

24 minutes ago, shodan said:

Has this dropped yet on steam for anyone?

Nothing on steam yet. Would have been nice to have an eta or some sort of follow-up since the notes were posted.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alevinacho said:

I already installed the patch in ps4?

Must be a different patch.

53 minutes ago, D-dog513 said:

Debe ser un parche diferente.

Sorry. I wanted to ask a question. Did someone install it? I do not write well in English

*crickets*....OK Thanks Shifty for providing us with the details on this patch. All but like...two of these dont seem to be issues I've ever encountered or have i heard anyone else mention on top of this patch never being deployed..or even letting us know when it will be sent out. Reasons?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Sorry for the lack of an ETA. It will not be rolling out this weekend. 

Thanks for the info....

think it will hit early or later next week ?

anychance we could get a known issues list so the community knows what is being worked on or prioritized at Blacktower?

it would allow the community to know that Gun and the developers have the issues that the community feel should be worked on and stop repeated requests for certain issues.

Also any word on the Balancing patches/ interlocking issues/lighting issues / sound cue issues in single player mode /addressing weak Jason mechanics ( combat, Fear, Stun adjustments...etc. )

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Ok...when will it? Why was it not including intentionally when the patch notes were mentioned across various sites? Thanks for letting us know there as no ETA...care to mention said ETA? Also. Interaction locking and random player selection, please tell me those are being worked on still.

47 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

It's alright Shifty as long as we know things are being fixed and updated.

• Like 1

You're more likely to get in a game with a shitty troll Vanessa whose sole purpose is to exploit the game and wastes everyones time by sitting on a rock where Jason can't hit them with throwing knives for 20 minutes or using lag switches/other exploits to avoid grabs than you are to get a steady supply of communication.

I don't particularly blame Shifty, he's only the middle man. He can only report what he's told to report.

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Spectator glitch never went away it just doesn't happen near as often it's very  few and far between now but it happens.

I play daily  and I haven't seen it since the Sept. patch. Now all a sudden they're apparently messing with the programming getting Black Tower situatied and surprise surprise its back. Either i was lucky enough for alllll the lobbies i was in the never have it happen along with anyone else never mentioning it. Or it was in fact fixed and now its back because they can't a Geocities site to save their life if it came to it.

• Thanks 1

What about the roof exploit on packanack lodge?

What about interaction locks when you exit the car or when sometimes using a flare gun? 

What about Jason's grab animation who is slow as f**k? Free stun when you miss the grab. 

Jason these days looks like pinata if you don't play well. Make him stronger than ever. 

Feels like cosmetic update. Nothing special. 

So I'm just going to throw this out there regarding the players complaining about being bullied as Jason. I'm just going to be straight forward about this if your being bullied are getting you butt handed to you then you just plan suck as Jason and you need to put your preference on counselor. I been playing this game since it came out I backed them during the process of making the game. So get your game up and stop complaining about being bullied as Jason I have never got killed nor been bullied they have tried but they all died thanks for everything

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1