GENERAL

• Fixed an issue where Jason’s throwing knives sometimes ignored car collision
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Pamela’s laugh from playing at the end of a round  
  • Fixed an issue that could result in a Counselor not being killed if they have the Thick-Skinned Perk equipped
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the loading screen images from cycling
  • Fixed an issue that could allow Counselors to continue holding items while being grabbed by Jason

XBOX

• Fixed an issue that could result in the morph cursor not appearing on Xbox One.

MAPS

• Fixed an issue that could cause display errors with blood and wood particles on Pinehurst
  • Fixed an issue that could cause graphical artifacts in Packanack Lodge
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent players from picking up the shotgun if it spawns on top of a barrel in Higgins Haven
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Counselor players to become stuck in a falling animation from barrels in Pinehurst
  • Fixed an exploit that could allow Counselors to hide from Jason behind the graveyard fence in Higgins Haven
  • Fixed the fence collision on Higgins Haven that could cause irregular car behavior
  • Fixed an issue that allowed Counselors to walk on a bed in Pfeiffer Flat Cabin on Crystal Lake Small
  • Fixed an issue that would prevent players from picking up a pocket knife if it spawned on a barrel in Higgins Haven
  • Fixed an issue that could occur when using boat while holding bear trap
  • Fixed a floating campfire in Pinehurst
  • Fixed a floating wooden box in Pinehurst
  • Fixed a collision issue with army bag in Higgins Haven
  • Fixed a collision issue with a bed in Crystal Lake Small
  • Fixed a collision issue with a pile of rocks in Higgins Haven Small
  • Fixed some floating boxes and crates in Pinehurst
  • Fixed a floating vase in Pinehurst
  • Fixed collisions with a rock pile in Crystal Lake
  • Fixed a floating campfire in Packanack Small
  • Fixed collision with a bucket in Packanack Small
  • Fixed a floating trash can in Packanack Small
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4

I see that pocket knife spot on the island for Higgins Have is fixed, but did you guys also fix the pocket knife on Crystal Lake Small that is unable to be picked up? Otherwise, these fixes look good for now, though they don't address a lot of the more recenr exploit spots.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nougat said:

I see that pocket knife spot on the island for Higgins Have is fixed, but did you guys also fix the pocket knife on Crystal Lake Small that is unable to be picked up? Otherwise, these fixes look good for now, though they don't address a lot of the more recenr exploit spots.

Also, for Steam at least, I believe on the west island leading to the cabin when a spray spawns at the chairs along side the cooler on the ground the prompt for it to pick up wont show up,

23 minutes ago, SametChan said:

Did Black Tower Studios fix this or just GunMedia?

Gun isn't involved in any fixes/coding, it WAS Illfonic and now it's Black Tower. This might be Black Towers first set of fixes in game or Illfonics last.

• Like 1

Nice to see some fixes. What about the random counselors bug still happening? And will we ever see a fix for the video setting not sticking when we exit the game on pc?

54 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Fixed an issue that prevented Pamela’s laugh from playing at the end of a round  

PATCH OF THE YEAR.

I'm not joking, either...I was sincerely worried that would never be fixed. Now let's finally get some of the balance issues ironed out on the next patch.

• Like 6

Still No fix for interaction lock after hitting Jason?!! Or guns sticking to counselors?? Why create Jasonkillsbugs.com if you dont use it to fix game breaking bugs? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Thank you for all of these fixes! I'm so happy that y'all listened to our reports so Friday the 13th can be at its best.1038217387_VoorheesThumbsup.jpg.bd0c11cc2f0f3f8ac554020c58dd97d9.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'd really love to see this game come out with a patch that actually pays more attention to balancing the 'quality of life' that this game has lost.
For example, 

*Jason being beatin by a group of counselors.  It's still silly to see, silly to watch.  Counselors should fear him, not want to beat him down.  Make him stronger and more dangerous.  This is one of the biggest updates that's been asked for... for well over 1 year and a half now, by a lot of people.

*Counselors screaming when they are in a hiding spot, just out in the open, ruining any chance of ACTUALLY hiding.  Everyone knows it.  You hide, Jason shows up, and the counselors screams, letting Jason know EXACTLY where the counselor player is. (How this has been in the game well past the beta is beyond me)

There are so many common sense fixes and changes that could have been made with this game that still have not come.
The part that boggles the mind is how this stuff has been in the game for so long, when it's just such an apparent bluebook problem with the game.

Any other developers would have had this kind of stuff stitched out well at the start of the game's release.
This game is practically still in beta.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 1

Here the update is not out on steam

41 minutes ago, Laphin said:

I'd really love to see this game come out with a patch that actually pays more attention to balancing the 'quality of life' that this game has lost.
For example, 

*Jason being beatin by a group of counselors.  It's still silly to see, silly to watch.  Counselors should fear him, not want to beat him down.  Make him stronger and more dangerous.  This is one of the biggest updates that's been asked for... for well over 1 year and a half now, by a lot of people.

*Counselors screaming when they are in a hiding spot, just out in the open, ruining any chance of ACTUALLY hiding.  Everyone knows it.  You hide, Jason shows up, and the counselors screams, letting Jason know EXACTLY where the counselor player is. (How this has been in the game well past the beta is beyond me)

There are so many common sense fixes and changes that could have been made with this game that still have not come.
The part that boggles the mind is how this stuff has been in the game for so long, when it's just such an apparent bluebook problem with the game.

Any other developers would have had this kind of stuff stitched out well at the start of the game's release.

Preach it!

• Like 3

Where is the fixes for.

• Interraction locked when hitting Jason with combat Stance
  • Higgins Haven collision spot beneath the stairs
  • Performance issues
  • Searching games issues
  • Jason's block being slower than used too
  • Sliding exploit

These are the major one but still you did a great job , i hope we will the get the new rolling and the balance patch soon.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I've thought the idea of a counselor screaming when Jason is within a certain area was absolute BS.  The counselor doesn't even need line of sight to Jason to scream, he just needs to cross a certain radius to activate the scream. 

I know that Jason's sense negates hiding out in the world, but when you are in a house or something that Jason can't use sense to pinpoint your location the scream let's him know where you are.

BTW thanks for getting rid of the rainbow blood on Pinehurst - it was one of the only fun things on that map.  It didn't affect gameplay or give an edge to either side.  Therefore it had to go.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

I've thought the idea of a counselor screaming when Jason is within a certain area was absolute BS.  The counselor doesn't even need line of sight to Jason to scream, he just needs to cross a certain radius to activate the scream. 

I know that Jason's sense negates hiding out in the world, but when you are in a house or something that Jason can't use sense to pinpoint your location the scream let's him know where you are.

BTW thanks for getting rid of the rainbow blood on Pinehurst - it was one of the only fun things on that map.  It didn't affect gameplay or give an edge to either side.  Therefore it had to go.

Chaos... Lord... Wesker. Sweet.

Well, one....yeah! Pamela voice and images are back! New fixes!

But.....

Where are the fixes for the throwing knives being still embedded/shown when thrown? Or the big weapons glitch? Or relining the kills to properly fit the animations? Ooor the Jason bullying problem?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Laphin said:

Many people complain about this... I do not see a problem with it. They should, however... not be screaming when they cannot see him.
   I never have a problem with a counselor screaming in a hiding place... manage your fear a bit better, this will not happen so much. Try playing a counselor with higher composure if you like to use hiding spots... this helps too. Also... you can leave the hiding place with Jason in the building and still bravely run away, away... It is also better to try and find a cabin with more than two hiding spots... it greatly reduces his chances of knowing which spot you are in, even if your counselor is in panic mode and talking to themselves.
   As for them screaming and whispering... "please don't see me" at inopportune times... it is not only a classic horror trope (which fits perfectly for this game)… it is also realistic. When people panic, they actually do stupid shit like this in real life. The people that claim they would never do something like this in a similar situation... have never been in a similar situation, or have never seen (or known) others in a similar situation... and they are usually the first to bravely run away screaming.
   The fear system should actually be a bit harsher with certain things in my opinion.

@i-cold I still have not gotten a prompt for an update on steam either... I am sure it will be along... "soonish."

• Thanks 5

I'm so glad the laugh is back!  Thanks for the patch!

2 hours ago, Laphin said:

For example, 

yeah the Jason getn abused by groups of "brave" counselors is beyond rediculous. The only Jason that has stun resistance is part 9 and even he gets battered repeatedly. All thise Jasons in the game should Not be so easily stunned. The blocking is so awkward thats its nearly impossible to pull off when ur swarmed. Im an apex Jason but yeah he shuld be way more powerful. He's a monster but the counselors treat him like he's a schoolyard bully getn teamed up on by kids who's had enough. I feel like when he's in rage mode he shuld be at his most dangerous and his chances of being stunned shuld be very very little. Also he needs a crowd control move. like a big swipe sideways to clear some space. Like in f13 the movie part 6 when he killed those 3 paint ballers with one swipe of the machete

• Like 1

No update huh my game didn't patch? And is my birthday thanks for gift lol

Edited by Vendredi13
Add text