martindaly21

people crying about savini Jason

On 11/19/2018 at 10:58 AM, CountYorgaVampir said:

I think if they had released Uber he would basically have been Savini with a different skin. I can’t imagine his abilities and weakness being much different. 

The stats for Uber were leaked. They were similar to Savini but they were not the same. Uber was going to be my new main, his stats seemed great.

Yeah his stats were ok not as good as Savini IMO. 
Strengths:
+Stun Resistance
+Destruction
+Grip Strength

Weaknesses:
-Can't Run
-Sense
-Stalk

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Yeah his stats were ok not as good as Savini IMO. 
Strengths:
+Stun Resistance
+Destruction
+Grip Strength

Weaknesses:
-Can't Run
-Sense
-Stalk

Judging by that I'd put him just below 8 but that's only because of the stalk.  Although I'm sure others would put him just above 8 because they'd be able to walk a counselor further for contextual kills with the +grip strength. 

Ok so I do find it weird this topic has recycled itself. But I did want to ask here if weapon swapping changed this where this is now actually relevant? Like when the game came out this was a major topic of complaint as the Jason was advertised as a unique skin, not an entirely different Jason with its own stats. But then once the leaks happens alot of us(myself included) found he was good, but not the best. I personally hated the weapon and that was the reason I tended to not choose him.