Sign in to follow this  
Fair Play

R.I.P. Stan Lee

For those who didn't already know, the world of Marvel lost one of the greatest men of all time. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. He will be missed.

• Like 1

An absolute creative Genius !

The popularity of his characters and stories will continue to grow now and into the future, his Legacy is one that will always be synonymous with Marvel productions Comics/ films/ and shows...

R.I.P. nuff said.

• Like 1

5UXXK06.jpg

R.I.P. Mr. Lee. You entertained millions of people for decades. Excelsior!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Stan Lee influenced so many people, and his work will continue to influence generations to come... But the man himself will be missed. Upcoming Marvel movies will not be the same without a cameo from the man himself.
   Rest in Peace Stan Lee.

• Like 1

R.I.P! I hope his worlds will not spoil and they will be for many centuries. The coolest thing is that we will see his cameo in future films. Because they were shot in advance! Cool)

On 11/19/2018 at 1:40 PM, huilka said:

R.I.P! I hope his worlds will not spoil and they will be for many centuries. The coolest thing is that we will see his cameo in future films. Because they were shot in advance! Cool)

His works will last as long as we all continue to remember them and pass the word along to the next generation.