I just purchased the slasher edition for my Xbox one x and it would be nice to have crossplay for ps4 , pc and Xbox or atleast Xbox and pc especially before the holidays ! Everyone should email gun media and ask them

1 hour ago, Kennybolo said:

I just purchased the slasher edition for my Xbox one x and it would be nice to have crossplay for ps4 , pc and Xbox or atleast Xbox and pc especially before the holidays ! Everyone should email gun media and ask them

This is unlikely to happen.

2 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

I would like to play with PS players but not PC players who cheat lie and hack

There are many of us PC players who do not cheat, lie or hack. There is good and bad people in ANY group...
   Besides, if cross platform play was a thing, altered game files from a 'hacker' would probably just crash the game.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2018 at 8:03 PM, Ahab said:

There are many of us PC players who do not cheat, lie or hack. There is good and bad people in ANY group...
   Besides, if cross platform play was a thing, altered game files from a 'hacker' would probably just crash the game.

Unless you are Russian then you cheat lie hack and are very offensive.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:03 AM, MortenMagnePal said:

Unless you are Russian then you cheat lie hack and are very offensive.

I have actually met some very polite Russians... which leads us right back to... there are good and bad people in ANY group.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Ahab said:

I have actually met some very polite Russians... which leads us right back to... there are good and bad people in ANY group.

I've never agreed with anyone who shames a targeted group of people.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I've never agreed with anyone who shames a targeted group of people.

Well, like I said... there are good and bad in every group. I will talk to people myself before taking anyone else's word about them. It is just as easy to spot an asshole as it is a good person... The assholes are just louder and more noticeable... and most people tend to remember the bad while forgetting the good...
    Like the old saying... "You are only as good as your last mistake." People that judge others with this standard are unreliable sources of information at best... and assholes themselves at worst.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

Well, like I said... there are good and bad in every group. I will talk to people myself before taking anyone else's word about them. It is just as easy to spot an asshole as it is a good person... The assholes are just louder and more noticeable... and most people tend to remember the bad while forgetting the good...
    Like the old saying... "You are only as good as your last mistake." People that judge others with this standard are unreliable sources of information at best... and assholes themselves at worst.

I agree. There's the potential of good or evil in every person. It's what we choose to do with the potential that defines each of us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I agree. There's the potential of good or evil in every person. It's what we choose to do with the potential that defines each of us.

True, but evil is subjective. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly... a lovely metaphor that can easily apply to what people do to each other. History is full of examples of evil men that are still considered to be virtuous by many, while still recognizing the evil that they did. 

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

True, but evil is subjective. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly... a lovely metaphor that can easily apply to what people do to each other. History is full of examples of evil men that are still considered to be virtuous by many, while still recognizing the evil that they did. 

I had that very same conversation with some colleagues of mine.

• Like 1