Sign in to follow this  
RobiePL

Perk/stats question

2 hours ago, RobiePL said:

For example, if Jenny has Composure level 10, do the perks that reduce fear work on?

Welcome to the forums, @xllxENIGMAxllx is referring to a specific build, commonly known as the ‘No Fear’ build by the community. It works best on Jenny and Mitch but can be run on others and still be effective. Some people like to run Nightowl or Lone Wolf with the other two perks but I prefer Thick Skin as my third. Preparedness has the added benefit of starting with a map and never lossing your mini map as a bonus from NoS.

The other common build is just called ‘The Meta’ and consists of Thick Skin, Medic, and often Hypochondriac. 

Maybe some other people will chime in with their Perk builds and what they call them. 

• Like 2

Thx for help ! :)   I have a legendary Lightfoot perk that reduces noise by 14% during a sprint, it can also be the third perk ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RobiePL said:

Thx for help ! :)   I have a legendary Lightfoot perk that reduces noise by 14% during a sprint, it can also be the third perk ?

Hell yeah, that’s a great choice. In another thread it was discussed as being a very good build for Tiffany.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

She's definitely not immune, but it helps alot IMO. I go with NOS, Preparedness and thick skin. She's the best part runner, I think. She can roll with fixers and stay stealthy, then run on ahead to drop a part and go find a weapon.

Here’s a veteran talking about it, I agree with him and his excellent strategy.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/25310-stumble/?tab=comments#comment-337317

Sorry about the double post, mods.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Here’s a veteran talking about it, I agree with him and his excellent strategy.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/25310-stumble/?tab=comments#comment-337317

Sorry about the double post, mods.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, RobiePL said:

Ya know, I run Nerves of steel, Preparedness and the same lightfoot on AJ and she's a ghost! I hate giving up thick skin, but as long as you either stay off Jason's radar. Or, dodge throwing knives pretty well. That build works good for AJ, if you plan on sneaking around fixing stuff. Thing is, lightfoot only gives the ability to sprint silently to AJ. And Tommy of course. So I only run that build on her. You put the no fear build on AJ and she stays off Jason's senses, then with lightfoot she can jog and sprint with no sound. As long as you keep your flashlight off when Jason is around, and he doesn't hear her scream when he cuts the power near you. He's not gonna know you exist, till rage hits. But by then, hopefully you're long gone!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Thanks!

Ya know, I run Nerves of steel, Preparedness and the same lightfoot on AJ and she's a ghost! I hate giving up thick skin, but as long as you either stay off Jason's radar. Or, dodge throwing knives pretty well. That build works good for AJ, if you plan on sneaking around fixing stuff. Thing is, lightfoot only gives the ability to sprint silently to AJ. And Tommy of course. So I only run that build on her. You put the no fear build on AJ and she stays off Jason's senses, then with lightfoot she can jog and sprint with no sound. As long as you keep your flashlight off when Jason is around, and he doesn't hear her scream when he cuts the power near you. He's not gonna know you exist, till rage hits. But by then, hopefully you're long gone!

Thx I try this :) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RobiePL said:

So I got perks for AJ: Lightfoot, NOS and Night Owl.  Good ? 

I'd try to replace night owl with lone wolf or preparedness if you have them.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RobiePL said:

Hmm, I have lone wolf 10% (epic). Night Owl (52%) or lone wolf ?? 

Lone Wolf. It gives you the fear resistance all the time. Night Owl only applies to darkness. 

• Like 1

Can somebody clarify the Low Profile perk? I have a friend who insists that based on the description, the perk offers increased crouching movement speed, and also offers a separate sense avoidance chance at all times. But I've argue that what it means is you HAVE to be crouching to get the sense avoidance. Does anyone know which one of us is right?

Faster Movement while Crouched, and chance to avoid Jason's Sense Ability.

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can somebody clarify the Low Profile perk? I have a friend who insists that based on the description, the perk offers increased crouching movement speed, and also offers a separate sense avoidance chance at all times. But I've argue that what it means is you HAVE to be crouching to get the sense avoidance. Does anyone know which one of us is right?

Welcome to the forums, I’m pretty sure your friend is right. The Sense avoidance is always on. 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Fairly sure your friend is correct. I can see your confusion. The wording is a bit strange.

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Fairly sure your friend is correct. I can see your confusion. The wording is a bit strange.

I think that is correct too.  Also, the "faster movement speed" is negligible, if any improvement at all.  You still move slow as crap when crouched.

4 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

I think that is correct too.  Also, the "faster movement speed" is negligible, if any improvement at all.  You still move slow as crap when crouched.

Yeah I wish the faster crouch walking made a bigger impact.