Sign in to follow this  
Vendredi13

Able See in game us perk set

It would be fun to see your perk icon in game so i can remember my build, make strategy. 

Hope understand im nor english native 

Thanks 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vendredi13 said:

It would be fun to see your perk icon in game so i can remember my build, make strategy. 

Hope understand im nor english native 

Thanks 

Interresting ideas but we can consider that as new content so he won't be possible.

@ShiftySamurai can you clear us.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I’m not sure if I understand the request. Do you want to see your own perk loadout, or that of other counselors?

Your alive!

I believe they want to see their own perk load out. 

50 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I hope Shifty enjoyed his extended vacation from the forum.

😂 

The OP’s not a bad idea, I’d probably play on random more if I could see my perks. I run different ones on different Counselors so it would help me remember.

On 11/15/2018 at 8:00 AM, ShiftySamurai said:

I’m not sure if I understand the request. Do you want to see your own perk loadout, or that of other counselors?

I'm not not sure what the OP meant. I think it'd be cool to be able to see others perks. Probably not feasible though.

On 11/15/2018 at 8:00 AM, ShiftySamurai said:

Hi yes see my own perks icons but when the game is started maybe at bottom screen in coner that because i like play random councelor so that could help remember my build me,elaborate a strategy for survival  thanks for your time!

Agree. If you could see your own perk loadout (e.g. by pressing on the 'player list' button or by checking your map or something), it would make it much more palatable when you encounter the Random Counsellor bug.

• Thanks 1

Let me see what this would require and where that would fit in the current scope, but it's a cool suggestion either way!

Thanks for tagging me in!

• Thanks 2

I currently run the same perks on all my counselors. Only way to know what i have when get random. I dont change often as its a pain to change everyone. lol

• Haha 1